[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who likes me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Girls likes you.jpg (29KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Girls likes you.jpg
29KB, 360x240px
Okay, so I’ve run into a problem where my classmate likes me and I like her, but when I try to make a move she becomes withdrawn. I’m not Sergeant Swagger, but even I’m not so blind that there are signs that shes into me. She laughs at almost everything I do (even if it is retarded and not even remotely funny), is very touchy (a game of footsies, stretching her arm out to touch my arm, grabs my hands, etc…) and takes random pictures and/or selfies of/with me.

But when I ask if she wants to get lunch or needs a ride home she gets weird or uncomfortable at the prosepect. Over the past two weeks she has become more aggressive in how flirtatious she is with me, but I’ve noticed she only feels comfortable doing it in a classroom setting.

tl-dr: I’ve come to the conclusion that this girl is not comfortable with me in a setting unrelated to school (Maybe because shes filipino and we may not share anything in common outside of school). But I’m sick of games of footsies and study sessions I don’t need. How can I ask this girl to join me on a date without school being part of the equation?
>>
>>18463657
Have you tried asking her out on a date? Like actually saying "Do you want to go on a date?" I feel like being as direct as possible might break her out of her school shell. If she really does like you she'll say yes, if she likes you but doesn't want to go out you might at least get an explanation of why she doesn't wanna do stuff out of school.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.