[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me up nigga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1695.png (205KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.png
205KB, 497x486px
Convince me to break up with my girlfriend. It's what's best for her and me. I just don't have the courage to hurt her or feel that hurt. She's my first gf. 2 years. I'm 21.
>>
>>18463575
Im on the same situation, same age as you.
Except that im not breaking up with her because lack of courage, more like i feel ill regret it later on.
>>
Reasons?
True love is accepting someone for who they are and working with it.

Are you ready to ruin your life and be alone again? Ready to find another female that isn't your girlfriend? What were you looking for in the first place? Has those ideals change? So many questions. I personally don't think you guys should break up ha.
>>
I was in a toxic relationship, broke it off, hated my life, went back to her, now for some reason things are working out. It's like it snapped us back into reality and things are a bit better
>>
>>18463683
It's such a wild goose chase. I've been dealing with it all day and don't really wanna go into extreme detail because I'm exhausted just thinking about it right now, but basically, she just has massive insecurity about the fact that she's not my 'ideal' partner while I am hers (just a version of me that's happier with her).
I'm compassionate towards her. Very patient. I really do love her. But the constant insecurity is just untenable. I don't even feel like her lover anymore, just her put-upon male best friend or something. She lied about being ok with certain things we did sexually and now that phantom's come back to haunt us, she feels disgusted with herself. She doesn't blame me per se, and yet, it's like if I don't change my very core desires to match her, if I'm not perfectly happy with her, she feels pain. Then I feel pain. It's a huge vicious circle...

Like I said, it's been 2 years. I accept her and love her for who she is, but frankly it's a stupid notion that you're going to realistically find someone who is ATOM FOR ATOM your ideal. And instead of accepting that acceptance, it's like she has a death wish for the relationship.
>>
Fucking bump so I don't get fucked by some fatass troll's god damn "I GOT MAD AT MY BF SO I FUCKED 12 BLACK GUYS IN 1 NIGHT AND HE BROKE UP WITH ME WHAT DO I DO" bait thread or something.
>>
>>18463753

Sounds like she needs therapy...

You sound like you'd love to stay in the relationship if she'd just...move on and stop focusing on what she isn't.
>>
Try and talk to her about it first. If she really keeps that shit up, break it off. Open communication often help (Yet not always. But at least try.)
>>
>>18463840

indeed, just sounds immature more than anything.
>>
Cuck a doodle doo!

If you weren't a cuck, you'd have done it by now.
>>
>>18463753
Literally just tell her this exactly. Tell her what your needs in the relationship are, and make her tell you her needs. Tell her she needs to let things go that are in the past and have more self esteem or else things are not going to work out for you. Sounds like alot of immaturity in this situation desu
>>
>>18463575
If it doesn't feel right then don't keep going on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.