[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chickened out on a girl - now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Alright, so I was at comic con in my city this weekend, and I went to an after party at this bar, where a cosplayer I thought was really pretty showed up. I'm a good looking guy that is generally confident, but I completely lost my nerve because she was dressed as pic related, and I've never hit on a girl at a con. I ended up getting hit on by some other girls and I never got to talk to the one I was interested in.

By a stroke of luck, I found out I have some friends in common with her. Should I try to get set up, or is that too creepy? I feel weird about it.
>>
>>18463483
You retard, cons are orgies.
She fucked more dudes than she can count on her fingers.
>>
>>18463483
Yes that is creepy. You never spoke to her. Hitting her up out of nowhere, via friend or whatever, is super creepy. It screams:

>I'm too much of a weirdo to approach you in person and pussied out before but pls talk to me on facebook

totally lame and stalkerish. You blew your chance. As other anon said, she rode 10 different cocks that weekend. Cocks who were confident enough to approach her irl. Man up next time.
>>
>>18463927
R9k pls go
It can go different ways, but if shes interested she might find it really flattering. Bear in mind though shes probably got 1000 of those messages already.
An alternate plan is seeing if any of your mutual friends is chilling with her, and asking for them to introduce you guys.
>>
>>18463483
Why does she need a hood if she has a mask? Wtf Marvel?

>>18465195
Don't bump threads this old bro.
>>
>>18465195

Actually, thanks for bumping. This is OP and I've still been thinking about it. I was definitely hoping that asking some friends about her would be normal... I was thinking that either I should ask one of them to set us up, or maybe I should go hang out at the bar she was at more often, since it's a comic themed bar.

I still feel like a bit of a creep for doing that, but my friend hangs out there all the time, it wouldn't be totally weird for me to join along.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.