[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMs gone wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 247x204px
Hi guys,

Let me preface this post by saying that my household life is absolute shit right now. I don't want to get in to too much detail about why, but it ties in with what I need help with.

Today I came into work feeling like shit because of the aforementioned. My buddy also works there and we, as well as the rest of our department, uses a messaging application to communicate important information or talk to each other via direct messages. Today, since I was feeling like shit, I went off on a tangent about another employee in a direct message to my friend, despite the fact he really hadn't done anything wrong. To make a long story short, the employee I was complaining about happened to see these messages and notified a superior in the company.

The higher-up he had spoken to had then talked to me privately about the fact that the employee had seen my messages. He wasn't necessarily mad or anything but he told me simply to "be more careful next time". By the time we had finished talking, the employee had already left as his shift was over.

Now I'm in a position where I feel extremely bad about what I've done. I am in a position where I can not justify my decision to talk poorly about this employee and I feel extremely bad that he had to witness the vulgarity of my messages. I feel absolutely awful and despite the fact I apologized numerous times over text message to this employee and also to the superior mentioned earlier, I still can't help but to feel absolutely fucking terrible about the situation. Other managers have told me that it really isn't a big deal, it won't be held against me and that I made the right decision by apologizing, but I cannot suppress the guilt and hatred I have towards myself.

How do I overcome this feeling of guilt and hatred towards myself?
>>
>>18463482
Apologize in person; make it genuine. Take him out for a beer afterwards.
>>
Simmer out. Understand that you acted irrationally. Hounding that person for forgiveness isn't gonna make them forgive you. It'll only make it worse. Accept that you made a mistake and analyze it to extrapolate.
Why did I do this?
How did it affect me?
Did it help me in any way?
What were the outcomes?

Want forgiveness? Wait a month and invite him to hang out or include him on social things around the office? Personally I wouldn't because he sounds like a bitch for complaining to a manager like a woman. Your first impression was probably right about him if the cooworker in question is actively sneaking looks at other people's phones and snitching instead of minding his business and managing his problems in an adult manner.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.