[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isolating a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 5646974.jpg (107KB, 475x528px) Image search: [Google]
5646974.jpg
107KB, 475x528px
How do I isolate a girl (we're friends, but not really best friends) to tell her how I feel?
This chick is literally always with one of her 100 friends. Like always. She has a roommate with whom she spends 20h per day with, and the other 4h she finds someone to accompany her no matter what it is, even going to the store.
I've tried a truckton of things that I'm pretty sure the only thing I've left out is violence.

Even worse, she knows what I'm trying to do, and she won't let me do it, probably because she doesn't want to ruin whatever it is she has with me.
Both of us know it's going to be rejection, but there is absolutely no way I can move on without saying what's on my mind.

Texting is also not an option, for two reasons:
1. Who tf texts stuff like that?
2. Her friends read her texts.
>>
>>18463462
>she knows what I'm trying to do, and she won't let me do it

She is not into you. Sorry mate.
>>
>>18463463
>She is not into you. Sorry mate.
This
>>
>>18463463
>>18463467
He already acknowledged that
But he needs to get it off his chest to move on
I'm in like literally the same situation
But since I don't have the definite no it still eats at me
I feel ya
>>
>>18463462
>>18463471

That's a selfish act. If you know she is not into you and actively avoids being alone with you, then why do you want to put her in such an uncomfortable position?

You know how that's gonna end. So just let it go.
>>
>>18463462
I'm sorry it's not working out, anon. I hope you'll move on as soon as possible and get another girl who'll respond to you.
>>
>>18463477
OP here
It is selfish, but she is even more so. If I try to move on and kick her out of my life she tries to reel me back in (and succeeds 100% of the time), because, again, she likes having me as a friend.
>>
>>18463490

Then stand up for yourself and don't go back.
>>
>>18463490
Now, you musn't let yourself being played like a damn fiddle. Respect yourself more and just end it. Don't look back.
>>
>>18463495
Sounds good in theory, very hard to apply.
She succeeds 100% of the time because I cannot curb out what I feel for her even if weeks pass, and god damn is she persistent.
What I left out in the OP, is that I want to confess because I think that the definite No will be what will let me curb out these emotions. I've also tried liking other girls I hang out with, doesn't work.
>>
>>18463508

What do you feel for her?
>>
>>18463462
Just write her some text where you basicly tell her what you wrote here. You can try to tell her in advance to not show it to her friend if that's necessary.

That's how I did it and it worked out well for me.
>>
>>18463517
I don't know. Love, I think. Whatever it is that would make my head such a fucking mess.
Otherwise I wouldn't give in after she tries to reel me back in long enough.
>>
>>18463523

If you love her, why do you want to force her to go through this? Do you think it's "love" to do that?
>>
By her knowing what you're trying to do and not giving you a chance to do it, you basically already "confessed" (which is stupid to do in the first place) to her your feelings and she has already told you how she feels too. She doesn't respect you at all, nor does she really care about you, much less your feelings. Use this experience to help grow up and become an adult. Stop trying to be selfish and tell her something nobody cares about which will result in her being put in an awkward position.
>>
>>18463527
Then what am I supposed to do? Heel and be a good puppy and shove my own feelings down my throat or just tell her in public to fuck off? I'm honestly considering one of those two.
>>
>>18463533
>just tell her in public to fuck off?

Is the plan to hurt her?

>Heel and be a good puppy

You'd actually be a bad puppy. She wants you to stay. If you leave, you'd actually do it for yourself.
>>
>>18463537
>is the plan to hurt her?
That's the only thing I can think of to say in front of her friends, maybe phrase it just a bit differently.
>>
>>18463537
Meh, sometimes, if the situation calls for it, you don't have to try to be good. Just move on in the way that fits you.
Tell her eventually in public. /adv/ is a last resort measure so keeping it bottled won't help in any way anyway. And it will damage the relationship no matter what.
>>
>>18463543
Or just don't make a big deal about it and just remove her from your life, because if anything she either won't care or laugh when you leave and make fun of you for it if you do it in front of her friends.
>>
>>18463543

I don't think it's "love" what you feel. At this point it seems like "frustration". All your plans end up with a fight.
>>
>>18463462
>I've tried a truckton of things that I'm pretty sure the only thing I've left out is violence.
well then I think you know what to try next
>>
>>18463545
>keeping it bottled won't help in any way anyway

And yelling when you get mad isn't an all-purpose solution either. He needs to learn to deal with it by himself and move on.
>>
Or just tell her that you need to talk with her alone for a moment. You can tell her to fuck off if she refuses.
>>
>>18463558
#1 way for OP to be labelled a total autist by everybody he knows if he goes this route. He should just stop being a retard and cut his losses and move on at this point, not try to prolong the situation.
>>
Next time you see her, shake her hand and clandestinely pass a small envelope to her telling her how you feel and to meet you somewhere specific, alone.
>>
>>18463564
>asking someone to talk alone
>#1 way for OP to be labelled a total autist
/adv/ is fucking backwards I swear.
>>
>>18463584
Don't do this, that's retarded.
>>
>>18463564
In just telling her that she is insecure af if she can't handle to talk with him alone for a moment?

I've been in a simular situation before so I can somewhat relate. It's a fucking relief to get that shit out of your chest.
>>
This girl is nothing but trouble.
She is the type to ditch you for a bunch of friends.
But if you really want her just ignore her for a few weeks than all of a sudden contact her. In those few weeks you should be working out like a maniac.
>>
>>18463605

Well, if she avoids being alone with OP and shows her texts to her friends, then he will be known as "the guy that can't take a hint" very soon if he tries to say "let's talk alone".
>>
>>18463607
You're right. He should pass a note to the other people telling them to leave so he can isolate her
>>
>>18463613
>Working out like a maniac
You mean, like, exercising? I don't lack for looks bruh, well, I don't lack attraction atleast. I've turned down girls before, but it's not like I didn't try, it's just that, like I mentioned before, getting her out of my head is near-impossible.
In the end I'll most likely just end up doing what most of the anons say and walk away, then just wait and see how long it takes to move on emotionally.
>>
>>18463622
Kek
>>
>>18463622
The perfect plan
>>
File: 1436038293191.jpg (27KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
1436038293191.jpg
27KB, 431x352px
>>18463462
try ye old cage n' chains
>>
Kidnap her, lock her in a room alone with you. Bonus points if you do it in a remote location, miles away from other people or civilization.
>>
File: 1489598572909.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489598572909.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>18463622
>>
File: 1465527118787.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465527118787.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>18463462
do what literally every other confident person would do and just pull her aside. just ask her friends if the two of you can just talk in private briefly.

question tho. If she clearly isn't into you why do you want to tell her how you feel? is there something cathartic to it?
>>
>>18463490
Then maybe, just maybe, you could be her friend. If you can't, if you're that much of a fucking faggot because she won't reciprocate your feelings, maybe you should fucking stop crying about how SHE reels you in and stop bringing yourself back to it. She's not more selfish than you, she's trying to let you cool your shit and come to terms with the fact that she doesn't want to hurt you or let anything awkward be between you.
>>
"Hey, got a free second alone? I wanna talk to you about something private"
>>
>>18463462
very important that if you do anything, don't go into it assuming anything. that will fuck everything up
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.