[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 33

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Men: which feels better, ass or pussy?
>>
I'm going on a week long vacation with my of 4 months boyfriend. I have IBS and there is no way that I can avoid shitting in our room without him noticing. How to make things less awkward?
>>
>>18463344

By not drawing attention to it. Just go and do your thing.
>>
Met this blonde qt at a friend's party, last saturday. I didn't do shit because I'm a gentleman Chad and my thoughts were caught up in something completely different.

Now the thing is, I need to cuddle with this qt or else I won't be able to carry on.

What do?
>>
>>18463327
they are very different feels, and both are great
if i could only have one though, ill take pussy (unless the girl in question was loose as hell, in which case id go ass)
it is also important to note that anal is the most satisfying form of birth control, and is natures intended method
>>
>>18463344
Just don't make a scene. He might just think you're super regular. With that being said, what is having IBS like? Do you have to go immediately after eating or is there a delay?
>>
For guys and girls
Is it normal for a guy to not get a single connection on Coffee meets bagel? Not sure if it's a meme app but I've been using this thing for a consistent 5 months and I haven't gotten a single match with a girl. I've got some pretty nice pictures and my bio is relatively good but still got fuck all.
>>
>>18463382
Not who you responded to, but having IBS is literally pretty shitty sometimes. Sometimes you eat greasy burgers and dessert and you're fine. Sometimes you eat a salad and then 15 minutes later you have to make your friend pull over on a highway so you can spew brown lava on the side of the road. And it always hurts. Sometimes it's just pain without any actual diarrhea, sometimes it's both. And it takes the pain a while to go away, so if you're having a bad day you're never really sure if the pain you're feeling is leftover from the first round or your stomach warning you that there's a second round on the way.
>>
>>18463327
it's complicated.
Pussy feels better touch-wise, but:
-once I tried anal with a sleeping gf. It was a feeling most pleasant. It felt really soft and nice, even better than pussy. This is not the case with normal anal with an awake person( although my experiences here are very few, so I might be wrong), since they tighten the sphincter and develop a lot of empty space inside the rectum. In the end, the only feelings I get from anal are brought upon me by the sphincter.
-anal has however a very big advantage psychologically-wise. I am turned on by the mere thought of being in the girl's ass. Don't really understand why.
-furthermore,my girls never used any pills and we hated the condoms, as they are horrifyingly uncertain. Thus I was always forced tu put out. I also rarely come from oral. And one of the most pleasurable things possible is to cum inside. Since anal allows it, it really gives it an edge over vaginal for me.
Finally, I feel valued and trusted when given the opportunity of anal. That also feels great.

And in addition to that, thereare different pussies and different asses. So it may depend on the perticular person, which one would actually feel better
>>
I am looking for tips on how to make my husband get angry at me and hurt me again so I feel justified in leaving him. Things that usually set him off are: me drinking, me texting a boy (nothing flirtatious, usually coworkers about work stuff), my dog, my depression...
>>
>>18463579
You could always have an actually mature conversation with him about both of your issues with the relationship, and work on them, instead of taking the easy way out and showing the world the word "marriage" means nothing to you.
>>
>thinking men and women are different specifically because they're men and women
>not because people are different because they're people
this thread is for retards
>>
>>18463372
Ask your friend for her number or find her at the next party and do so?
>>
>>18463588
ah, but this way she couldbe blamed.
while her plan involves putting all blame and badness and unjustice on the husband
>>
>>18463589
it's not as we had different bodies and differently shaped brains, indeed
>>
>>18463595
Her plan is stupid and childish. Marriage is where you work out your problems because you willingly chose to make a lifelong commitment to trying everything in your power to make things work instead of just getting a divorce when things got tough.
>>
There's this girl I've been interested in for a little while now. We're good friends, but she sometimes leaves me on read. However, our conversations over snapchat or text are always passionate. She shows signs she likes me when we meet up. I watch her snapscore sometimes to see if she's active at the time on snapchat and if it's a good time to talk to her or whatnot, and I often see that she is talking to other people but not opening my messages.

So what does this mean? Is this just hard to get? Does she like me? Or no?
>>
>>18463624
you thought it was enough to have cool, passionate conversations with a girl for her to like you?

You fool!
>>
I was trying to break the ice with a girl at work (coworker) that I talk to occasionally, but my teasing came out a lot meaner than intended (because being nervous and dumb and all that jazz). I expected her to banter back, as she usual does, but this time she just pouted.

I was caught off guard, and definitely felt guilty, and still being in brain-mush mode I just fell silent instead of apologizing immediately. She brought up my joke later in conversation with a laugh ("oh well I guess what anon said was true!"), which made me think the joke didn't go over as bad as I felt it did.

This morning we bumped into each other coming into work. I called out her name, and usually she calls my name back with a grin and a wave, but today I just got a tight-lipped smile and pair of raised eyebrows. The rest of the day she seemed a little colder than usual - but that could've just been me projecting my ill feelings, since I was somewhat avoiding her.

I still want to apologize, but I don't want to make a further ass of myself by making a big deal out of something trivial.
It could've been that she was just having a bad day, and my joke meant nothing.

I KNOW I'm overthinking this because I'm crushing on her, and that's causing difficulty knowing where to draw the line between "over-reacting to nothing" and "still being a decent person".

I wanted to chat with her after work about it (see if she was just having a bad day, or if I owe her an apology), but she was offline.
I have her number (due to work related department meet/greet shenanigans from a while back) but texting her out of the blue, when she might not know I have her number, seems like overstepping.

Opinions?
>>
>long time ago know girl
>was first girl I slept with
>never do bf gf thing, just sex
>I think this probably upset her, but she had another guy going for her and I wasn't that into her after months of clingy/horny with 0 personality
>we stay somewhat in touch over the next 5 years, both see other people, we bang like 4x in that whole time
>feel bad every time because I feel like I'm using her and dangling my "love" in front of her, without loving her
>she's always down tho

Does this make her just a girl who likes sex? I know if I hit her up today, she'd be down by Friday. How would you hit up someone who hasn't even liked a status of yours in 2 years? Just say "hey, how have you been?"
>>
girls, how often do you go commando?
why?
what are your thoughts on men not wearing any panties on a daily basis?
>>
File: spurdo.png (136KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
136KB, 320x371px
Men: This shit ain't normal, right?

>irritating bf by being too chatty
>he doesn't ask me to stop
>instead puts his hands firmly around my throat
>get upset
>he does it a second time a few minutes later anyways

>confront him later about not apologizing to me
>he claims he's sorry
>eventually, bf admits he thinks i deserved it

I found myself having to explain, so as to not hurt his feelings, that I don't enjoy being choked. He hasn't done it again since, but I can't let go of how fucked up it was.
>>
I was in class today and the professor asked us to come up to his desk when we were done getting bacteria samples for instructions on what to do next. I finished early and a girl I have been eyeing came up to him first. All of us were talking, but when ever the girl would talk she would look me in the eye even if she was talking to the professor. What does this mean? She has just started talking to me out of no where on two separate occasions and we have a bit of a banter between us when we actually talk. Does anyone think there is something between us?

I have not had much success with women and have given up after too many false positives and too few successes.

I don't want to make a move, because too often than not women are just being friendly with me and I mistake that for attraction. However I still want companionship, but I don't want to make the classroom awkward as so often happens with women who are young (18-21).

Please help me.
>>
>>18463677
lmao fetishist bait

I only ever go commando when I'm at home and have an itchy V, so like once a year or less.
>>
>>18463677
I hardly go commando because that would get messy quickly. I've worn underwear and still had stains on my pants. I'd love to go to sleep totally nude, but both ends of me like to drool.

I don't care if guys go commando. I do care if they refer to their underwear as panties, though.
>>
>>18463680
it is not, indeed
be sure to never allow him this kind of shit is justified
>>
>>18463680
That is fucking terrifying. If he went to something as serious as that with no signals beforehand, I don't think I could ever be truly comfortable around him again.
>>
>>18463684
what's so baity about that?

>>18463685
I'm not a native, so here goes the wrong wording.
I also never wera underwear, so there's no difference I guess
>>
>>18463562
>I tried anal with a sleeping gf
uhhhhhh

Did she consent beforehand?
How did she not wake up?
>>
>>18463692
Sounds like you're fishing for women saying "yes" so you can beat off to it.
>>
>>18463599
And it's not like we were socialized in different ways.
>>
>>18463693
yeah, she did
she was very relaxed about me. But she woke up finally, after maybe two minutes
>>
>>18463698
nah. It simply always bugged me, as I hate underwear and thus it's a subject I sometimes think about

Also, you're misusing the word 'bait'
>>
>>18463690
He jokes about hitting me/abused housewives. For example, I'll poke fun at him and he says "someday i'll hit you in the future, and you'll know why" but in a joking way.

But yeah, I can't let it go
>>
>>18463714
run
>>
Today I allowed my other head to think and send a girl I'm seeing nudes from work.

Is there a way to tell her to delete them without risking making her mad?
>>
>>18463588
>>18463604
Thanks. Last time I tried to talk to him about things he ended up trying to suffocate me after I begged him to get off of me and then when he finally let me breath and get up I ran into the bathroom where he proceeded to take the door knob off so he could get in and yell at me for hours, even though I'm apologising the entire time. I just can't justify ever having children with a man who has beaten the shit out of my dog and been continually more physically aggressive with me. And that's one thing I really want
>>
File: leavehimholyshit.gif (203KB, 279x240px) Image search: [Google]
leavehimholyshit.gif
203KB, 279x240px
>>18463729
This story just gets worse with each post
>>
>>18463729
Anon, please. For your own sake. Run. Run away and do NOT look back, because you are dating a psychopath.
>>
>parents have a very dysfunctional relationship
>they just watched tv and got drunk while the only thing they talked about was hating their jobs
>didn't teach me anything about women or what dating is like

If I did get into a relationship (22 now) would a woman notice and help me with things a bit or just forget the whole thing?

I've done some reading online about healthy relationships but it just seems so fake to me, I'm pretty upset how damaged I feel.
>>
Is this the Sad Boys Club?
>>
Girls, why do you like guys less when they give you too much attention/affection?

I wish a girl would cling to me really hard desu.
>>
>>18463777
>I wish a girl would cling to me really hard desu.

Everyone wants that until they get an actually clingy gf. A properly clingy chick isn't just infatuated with you but also jealous and controlling and as much as you might think the grass is greener now, if you're actually dating someone who wants to be with you 24/7 or wants constant updates on where you're going and who you're with when she's not there it's actually pretty insane.
>>
>>18463561
Is there anything your partner can do to help or be supportive when you have IBS?
>>
>>18463777
Personally I'm an introvert. I need alone time or I feel suffocated and mentally exhausted. I cannot be close friends with clingy or high maintenance people, let alone date them.
>>
>>18463777
Because I don't want a boyfriend who's going to need my attention 24/7. A significant other shouldn't be your 'other half,' you shouldn't need someone else to make you complete.
>>
File: 1426644854848.jpg (25KB, 624x477px) Image search: [Google]
1426644854848.jpg
25KB, 624x477px
>>18463562
>we hated the condoms, as they are horrifyingly uncertain. Thus I was always forced tu put out.
You do know that the pull out method is much more unreliable than condoms right?
>>
>>18463680
>instead puts his hands firmly around my throat
It would be normal (not the wisest thing, but normal) if he had just snapped at you. Putting you in that position not just once but twice are solid grounds to run for the hills.

>>18463589
They are. At a bare minimum you would be a fool to deny the difference in hormones has on people. Hell people defend trannies half the time because they're supposed to have a "feminine brain".
>>
>>18463794
it is not. Not for me.
About one in ten condoms breaks or falls down for me
it' not only fucking expensive, as at firs I usually have sex with a new gf about 5-7 times a day, but it is also scary, as I'm never certan of that goddamn rubber

Whilst going bareback, I rely on myself. And I have a full controll of my body, as ascertained by over 500 copulations without a single fail. Meanwhile, out of maybe 50 condoms I had to buy the plan B thrice
it is unreliable only when looked at statistically, but that's because people are not in full control of their bodies/ can't resist their urges. It's not my case.
>>
Question for women: Do you guys get annoyed when a guy doesnt texts you alot or respond in a heart beat?

Why are you guys so fucking angry at random times for no particular reason at all. (Seen this in alot of women)

Would you date a guy who was bi and liked anal (giving/recieving) this is just an opinionated base question I'm just curious [I feel like this one might have barely any women supporters]
>>
>>18463664
Just be honest with her. When you get a moment with her, tell her you meant to apologize for your comment coming off as crass and that you thought the complete opposite of what you said. Then, invite her to get lunch with you right after. Don't make it any more complicated than that. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18463787
I didn't mind, I don't have many friends, even less girl friends. I'm at work most of the time and then go home.

I loved the attention, she came to have lunch every day, cute texts all the time, she was never mad. Sure I got some bullying specially in those rare occasions where I needed to ask permission to eat with coworkers for some birthday or go to a boring party.

Not all of them have to be fucking psychos
>>
>>18463681
Sometimes you have to take the bait anon. Next time you meet her, finish your conversation and invite her to lunch sometime. People in general appreciate being approached directly rather than indirectly -which can come off as unnerving
>justdoit.jpeg
>>
Girls.
When a guy cums inside you does it feel as good as I imagine it does?
>>
Being myself didn't work. How do I actually get girls?
>>
>>18463839
Dress nice, take care of personal hygiene, be funny, ask out a lot of girls
>>
>>18463839
Improve yourself and try again.
>>
>>18463839
Be funny, charming, handsome, or interesting. The uglier the girl the fewer of these qualities you need to possess.
>>
Ladies
Guna hang with girl tomarrow, is it rude to say that i would prefer she doesnt drink.
>>
>>18463862
Where do I learn to be charming and interesting? A lot of my friends say I'm funny but I have an off-putting sense of humor. I'm average-looking at best.
>>
>>18463807
Pls stop giving advice to other people
>>
>>18463880
Interesting is a product of intelligence and personality. Do you have interesting hobbies? Are you intelligent enough to have conversations on a wide range of topics? Are you well adjusted enough to give good advice?

Charm is a function of confidence and emotional intelligence and is mostly about reading people and moods, saying the right thing at the right time, layering low-grade flirting into conversations when appropriate.
>>
To both guys and girls:

Do you think the hookup culture is real? If so, do you think it's harmful, beneficial or just whatever?
>>
>>18463890
Well I basically feel like I'm doomed then, since I'm a sperg.
>>
Guy here is it bad to try to date a chick 10 years younger than me? She 18 and I'm 28
>>
>>18463821
This.

Also what did you say to her? You know, for science
>>
>>18463832
This
>>
>>18463905
Nah you just gotta find a girl with the same interests. You'll be interesting to her.
>>
>>18463920
I found a girl that really liked cars one time and I scared her off by proclaiming how much I liked the 4th generation Corvette.
>>
>>18463787
This.

Also "fake it 'till you make it" works very well if you use this principle in a constructive perspective
>>
>>18463891
Yes. Male. Harmful for most women, no real effect on men.

Like sure there are definitely women who enjoy casual sex, but most don't. If you go to a college campus women outnumber men meaning they will engage in casual sex because they're deluded enough that it will get him to commit. I've mostly been avoiding the "college experience" because it has no appeal for me.
>>
>>18463948
>no real effect on men

I beg to differ
>>
>>18463953
Maybe, but I've watched women frequently complain because it essentially gives the man more power because he was more easily able to detach feelings and sex. However I'll also admit I'm not friends with the kind of men who would engage in that kind of behavior. Either way it's not a practice I respect and I would rather opt out altogether.
>>
>>18463878
Uh yeah? Who the fuck are you to dictate what she does?

>>18463891
What exactly do you mean? If you mean, do people fuck each other casually, then of course it's real.

>>18463907
Probably. Though it says a lot about you that you can actually relate to someone that young.
>>
File: 1498155750112.jpg (87KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498155750112.jpg
87KB, 735x490px
Girls or Boys. I have a conundrum.
I took out a chick on a few dates and they were going well, good connection, jokes etc, but somehow we ended up talking about how I owned a gun.
She doesn't like them (See Australian Gun laws) and today when I was arranging to see her again she simply said she couldn't get past it.
I like this chick and we were probably going to start a relationship.
Anything I can do? Apart from you know move on?
I also sent response asking why.
>>
>>18463957
Yeah but that's a small amount of men that are actually participating in hookup culture. Average men are hurt by it just as much as it hurts women.
>>
>>18463966
Btw its not even mine its my old man's as I still live with senpai
>>
>>18463966
Then why the fuck did you tell her "you" owned it if it's not even yours?
>>
>>18463966
Not much you can do. I'm not Australian, but I'm kiwi so it's pretty similar here. Unless she grew up hunting, it's always going to be a turnoff and possibly a dealbreaker. I'd be uncomfortable with my boyfriend owning a gun too, and I just don't think I could get past it either.
>>
File: 88777.png (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
88777.png
254KB, 500x375px
How would you guys deal with this?

>Long and boring day
>Finally get home and bored as fuck
>Decide to call my friends up
>Friend number 1 says they're busy
>Friend number 2 says they're too tired
>Friend number 3 says they're sleeping early
>Sitting around browsing Facebook
>Friend posted picture
>Friends 1 2 and 3 are at a bar
>"Having some drinks then off to the movies!"
>I text them asking why they didn't invite me
>"Oops we forgot lol"

So what do you guys think this means?
>>
>>18463969
>>18463966
Ignore her, if she hasn't called you back within a week you move on.
>>
File: 154282280.jpg (400KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
154282280.jpg
400KB, 1000x675px
>>18463970
>>18463972
Its in Dad's name. And when (like once a year) we go target shooting I look after it
>>
>>18463966
>>18463969
All I know of Australia's gun laws is third-hand information (citizens aren't typically "supposed" to own them due to government buybacks, am I understanding correctly?), but if something as small as you living in the same house as a gun owner is a deal-breaker, she's probably not worth it.

Personally I don't think guns are that much of a turnoff. I'd expect any boyfriend of mine to own one and I'd carry one myself if I had the time and money to get licensed.
>>
>>18463677
I go commando at the gym because my undies give me a wedgie.
>>
I have pretty large breasts (DDD). Every guy I've been with had wanted to cum on them. Why do guys like this so much?
>>
>>18463978
I suppose I should just text her back saying it's not mine and I miscommunicated and perhaps say I don't even really have access to it
>>
So last sunday i tried to talk to a girl in the bus stop and this happened

>walking to the bus
>see cute girl in there
>i decide to talk to her
>I say "hey" she turns and she say hey (pretty normal reaction so far)
>I tell her i think shes cute and i wanted to know her name
>she looks at me smiles and follows to say nothing for 5 secs
>I ask her "so you dont have a name?" (in a light joke kind of way)
>she tells me her name and that exact moment her friend gets in there
>she uses her friend to scape in that instant
>And im just there thinking what in the actual fuck just happened

After thinking about it i came to the conclusion she was shy or i got her off guard and she did not know how to react because it never feelt like a rejection.

I dont give a fuck at this point i was just wondering what /adv/ think about the situation.
>>
>>18463983
We are 100% allowed to own guns, but you need to a licence appropriate to the weapon class which requires background checks and red tape.

The government buybacks happened after the Port Arthur shootings when regulations were slack and were intended to get unregistered guns off the streets and make them less accessible.
>>
>>18463991
I guess because of porn

Is not better on the boobs than in the face?
>>
>>18463996
Your did good op just shit luck
>>
>>18463991
It's a domination thing. I've met girls who are into it.
>>
>>18463991
>Domination
>Marking our territory
>Easier to clean than on the face
>Less disgusting than on the fave
>>
Girls:
Which is the better phrasing for asking girl on second date
>Feel like doing __ this Saturday?
>Let's do __ this Saturday
>We're doing __ this Saturday
I was about to use the last one but felt like it may seem too aggressive/pushy
>>
Have you ever ended a relationship with a guy because his dick was little?
>>
>>18464028
I'd say the second one is a pretty decent middle ground, as it puts the ball in her court without being overly pushy. First comes off as wishy-washy and the third is definitely a bit too aggressive, I think.
>>
>>18464029
No. I quit seeing a guy because his dick was too big tho.
>>
>>18464028
Last one is definitely a no, it's so 'alpha' that I'd laugh and show all my friends. What's wrong with "would you like to ___ this Saturday?"
>>
>>18463973
This would absolutely kill me if this happened to me and my friends, sorry.
>>
>>18463973
Find new friends. Not only are they shit friends, they're stupid enough to post a picture where you'd see it.
>>
was this girl into me?
>go to bar with friend
>find a group of three girls, start talking
>we're all having a good time but girl i'm attracted to keeps leaving the group to play some game and coming back
>eventually have enough and follow her, i try to talk to her but she just explains the game to me - she seemed really into?
>the two of us go back to the group, she stays for a little but eventually goes sits at the bar
>i go get another round later and sit next to her
>her and the bartender are friends and play on a soccer team together
>she begins to explain the game to me and we pretty much just sit there the two of us the rest of the night talking, mostly about soccer
>towards the end of the night she puts my last drink on her tab (i didn't even ask her to) and her friends agree we should all hang out again sometime - they thought me and my friend were hilarious i guess

but jesus christ the one girl was so bipolar from being stand-offish like she didn't want to be there to being all intense about whatever she was talking about. was she just playing hard to get?
>>
Got a match with a girl on Tinder, things escalated over the hours and ended up saying she really liked me and if her feelings would be reciprocated.

So yeah I wouldn't mind going on some dates and eventually having a relationship with her but how quickly she just said "I'm the right one", how she feels like a princess and other things makes me feel uneasy. I was trying to stir the conversation to something more casual and fun but she kept going, now she's asking me if I'm going to dream of her. There's something bad about this right? She makes me feel like I have commitment issues and I have talked to her less than 4 hours now.

And yeah I'm the kind of retard looking for a relationship on Tinder, I'm open to hook ups obviously but I don't think she's going to be easy and I don't want to hurt her anyway, she seems like a nice girl.
>>
>>18463996
you probably creeped her out by telling her you think she's cute. you gotta say something like
>aren't you cold in that? (if theyre wearing light clothing)
>its kinda hot for that, don't you think? (if reverse
or just say
>cool shoes

just state an observation based on what she's wearing
>>
>>18463729
You're a moron. Just leave, don't wait for an excuse.
>>
>>18463809
>Do you guys get annoyed when a guy doesnt texts you alot or respond in a heart beat?
A happy medium is nice, but neither makes em angry, unless I really need a response (for organising something etc.) and they don't respond for hours.

>Why are you guys so fucking angry at random times for no particular reason at all
hormones. I try to control it where I can (really, I just go and mope for a day or two) but for some women the day before your period is just uncontrollable rage.
>Would you date a guy who was bi and liked anal (giving/recieving) this is just an opinionated base question I'm just curious [I feel like this one might have barely any women supporters]
Yes
>>
File: 30199.jpg (68KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
30199.jpg
68KB, 590x400px
>>18463680

Once a person does something it will surely do it again. No matter what activity. So yeah - you should dump his noob fag ass. Men don't use violence against women. Only boys and manchildren.

Also - requesting assistance for a female-to-male translation.
Be me. I have the habit of calling/texting friends on a weekly basis just to catch up with them, to see how they're doing, stuff like that.
So, here's the deal : I text one of the shift manager from a former workplace of mine. Kinda akward girl but got along anyway.
>"Hey', how you doing ? You never write, you never call..."
>"I'm a good girl :))"
>"So you're not a bad girl. Such a shame :))"
>"I don't have any challenges in my life..."
>"Is this an invitation for me to come up with a list of challenges?"
>"Exactly ;) "
>"Will do ;)"
>" ;) "

Now, as a man I hardly understand any of this woman coded language shit, but is it me or she is asking for the D indirectly ?

Thanks alot ladies !
>>
>>18463878

>Guna hang with girl tomarrow, is it rude to say that i would prefer she doesnt drink.
Yes. You will put her off instantly. Just date someone who doesn't drink, this will come off as controlling- no sane girl would date a man who's controlling from the outset.
>>
>>18463891
Girl
>Do you think the hookup culture is real?
Yes. People do have casual sex a lot.
>If so, do you think it's harmful, beneficial or just whatever?
Eh, to each their own. Some like it, some don't. Who cares?
>>
Do women have sex to extract resources from a man or do they genuinly enjoy it.
>>
>>18464028
"would you like/feel like do ____ this saturday?"
"Let's do ___ this saturday".
Both are fine, although the question is more polite. The last one is laughable, it'd get into the group chat, I wouldn't go on the date, and a bunch of my friends would laugh about it.
>>
>>18464107
I don't want resources from a man in the first place.
>>
File: 1491397744916.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491397744916.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>18464107

Scumbags are everywhere. Many women genuienly enjoy it and some are downright addicted to it. Yea sure there are many golddiggers but being a shit person is not a gender-specific issue.

>>18463891
Yea. Lots of people just enjoy casual sex. All the sex without the relationship part.
Depends on every person.
>>
File: 1492864190100.jpg (9KB, 199x196px) Image search: [Google]
1492864190100.jpg
9KB, 199x196px
>>18463973

You need new friends.
And you need to feel comfortable with yourself even if you have friends or not.
I have less than 5 friends and we rarely see each other ( like once or twice a month ).
People laugh at me saying "I never see you at the club/pub". I reply "I never see you at the bank".
Raise your fucking standards anon and do something with your life ! Don't be an average Joe !
>>
>>18464097
She is thirsting for your D like it's a water bottle in the desert. Hit it senpai
>>
File: 1427592812645.png (1MB, 1246x925px) Image search: [Google]
1427592812645.png
1MB, 1246x925px
Girls: How do I be a good boyfriend?
>>
>>18464099
>Just date someone who doesn't drink
Do such girls even exist anymore?
>>
File: ferrari-testrossa-harrys-garage.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ferrari-testrossa-harrys-garage.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
>>18464138

Thought so.

>>18464175
You'd be surprised to find out that most women just want to be respected as human beings- not at some bags of meat good to wash the floor and that's about it.

I may be no woman, but I know lots of women who just want to be treated decently and buy them a flower/gift once in awhile. Don't go for the distorted /r9k/ view, lots of women are happy just for a simple tent and a bbq under the stars and that's romantic enough for most of the people.
Ofcourse there are golddiggers but you should stay away from that sort of scum anyway.
>>
>>18464190
Probably. Churchy ones. But exerting control like that will just make you seem like an asshole. Alternatively, you could just take a live and let live approach to things like drinking with your S/O, but that'll never happen.
>>
>>18464190
Yes, most decent women in fact
Unless by "not drinking" you mean "NEVER even a drop of alcohol" and not "never drinking into she's drunk and then more". If that what you mean, you're gonna have a hard time. Maybe consider becoming a Mormon?
>>
>>18464195
I'm not the same guy though, I'm just asking.
>Churchy ones
That's it? Fuck.
I stopped drinking some time ago and I'd like to find a girl who doesn't drink either but I'm not religious.
>>
>>18464201
No, I don't care about drinking occasionally, I mean getting drunk at parties and all that, and drinking alcohol very regularly.
>>
>>18464202
I mean, I don't party drink, but I'm not a teatotaler. I like wine with meals etc. There are a lot of girls like that.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Are dating apps worth it?
I have no way of meeting girls trough my (non existent) social life right now, but I am lonely as fuck so I am starting to consider desperate and distasteful methods like dating apps. The problem is that from what I know, those apps are basically just for hooking up, and I got no interest at all in casual sex.
I want companionship.
>>
>>18464210
Alright. Would you say it would be a problem if your bf didn't drink?
>>
File: 1494502636898.jpg (234KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494502636898.jpg
234KB, 760x900px
>>18464214

Get your lard ass out of the house.
How can you expect to have a gf when you can't even have friends ?
>>
>>18464226
Is it always necessary to get friends before gf? I don't know how to make friends.
>>
>>18464207
Then you have nothing to worry about except being a controlling asshole
>>
>>18464235
>being a controlling asshole
But I'm not. Is getting shitfaced every week so common that you're controlling if you don't approve of it?
>>
>>18464226
I do go out for walks every damn day. I simply have no social circle because after I got out of school, it withered away. School has always been my place of socialization, and in the past 5 years without it, all of my friends have gone away. I am trying to get back into education but it remains to be seen if I get accepted to university or not.
>>
>>18463680
>>18463714
fucking leave asap
>>
File: 1494028617006.png (289KB, 474x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494028617006.png
289KB, 474x454px
>>18464241

Get yourself a hobby that involves getting out of the house. Where there's a hobby, there's a local community aswell. Go to fanclub meetings. Get to know new people. And who knows what women you will stumble upon.
I always get mentally rekt when I see really hot girls that are massivelly into manly or nerdy habits, but then I remember that women are people too.

So what hobbies do you have ?

>>18464233
See above.
>>
>>18463759
just try. sometimes
you'll make mistakes and fuck things up, just learn from the mistakes and don't do them again.
nobody will help you, you have to figure this shit out yourself.
>>
>>18464255
>what hobbies do you have ?
Anime and programming.
>>
>>18463839
Be yourself. If yourself isn't good enough, improve yourself.
>>
>>18463907
the rule of thumb is your age divided by 2 plus 7.
but more seriously, she's young and you will be in a position of power over her, and can influence her a lot. be careful. I know I wouldn't date an 18yo girl and I'm only 25.
>>
File: bogerface.png (30KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
bogerface.png
30KB, 514x352px
>>18464255
>So what hobbies do you have ?
Vidya, collecting and painting warhammer miniatures, going for walks, talking about politics on 4chan, working on my imaginary worlds, drawing stuff and I sometimes watch anime.
There ain't much of a community to build around these hobbies, even less ones where one might meet girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2Vvp9RIuA
>>
>>18463973
get new friends
those people don't like you
>>
>>18463991
shit i'd want to as well and i don't really know why.
but yeah it's probably a dom thing
>>
>>18464052
just hang out again and figure it out. maybe she's interested, maybe she's not.
>>
>>18464267
The fa/tg/uys community is pretty large
There's not a lot of ca/tg/irls but you could find one with just a bit of luck
>>
>>18464267
>There ain't much of a community to build around these hobbies
are you retarded?
>>
>>18464279
Not here where I live.

>>18464281
See above.
>>
>>18464283
Where are you living? Is there a LGS nearby? How do you get your minis and paints?
>>
Would you consider a guy wearing braces at 24? Or am I off the market? I've sorry of assumed that since I got them on but it's been over 2 years.
>>
>>18464288
In Finland, Vaasa specifically.
And no, the closest fucking store that sells miniature stuff is 100 kilometers away. I did live in Helsinki for 1 and a half years and did partake in the 40k community there, but it was basically all dudes. I saw a girl in the store like 3 times during my time in the big city (big by my nation's standards).

Here, I usually just order my shit via the net.
>>
>>18463506
Why dont you use tinder instead? Or bumble?
>>
File: 1493141114107.jpg (79KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493141114107.jpg
79KB, 717x960px
>>18464258

There are many codecamps and hubs for freelance programmers. Unless you live in a forest somewhere.

>>18464267
>painting warhammer miniatures,
>There ain't much of a community

Sorry to burst your bubble, bub, but the Warhammer community is huge. Unless you also live in some forsaken forest
>>
File: 9k3238.gif (5KB, 124x116px) Image search: [Google]
9k3238.gif
5KB, 124x116px
Also - would an anon please be so kind as to provide feedback on >>18464097. There was already an helpful fellow but I'd like some more advice. Thanks !
>>
File: well fug.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
well fug.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>18464303
>Unless you also live in some forsaken forest
And that's pretty much what whole of Finland outside of Helsinki is.
>>
>>18464303
>codecamps
I've actually applied to one of those. Web development isn't really my thing but I figured I could at least meet people that way. I hope it'll go well, I literally haven't had prolonged social contact with people my age in around a year.
>>
>>18464295
There's not much solutions left
>Move
>Find someone to initiate to your hobbies
>Find someone that doesn't care about what kind of hobbies you have
>Give up some of your hobbies for the sake of your relationship
>You're fucked
>>
File: Charlotte_Linlin_Anime_Infobox.png (692KB, 1148x720px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte_Linlin_Anime_Infobox.png
692KB, 1148x720px
>>18464309

Sorry bub. There are plenty of people here who are trying to help you but you just shoot everything down. You find a problem for every solution. You are here just to lament yourself, not for actual advice or to do anything about your situation.

>>18464316
I don't understand why there are so many hot women working as programmers. Anyways, codecamps tend to gather people from alot of backgrounds and people say that they are all-around great social experience. Several friends of mine attend annual codecamps and they have made quite some friends aswell as learned something new every year.
Go for it ! Sign up for multiple codecamps if you can !
>>
>>18464324
>I don't understand why there are so many hot women working as programmers
Why do you think that?
>>
>>18464324
>people say that they are all-around great social experience
That's great. The bootcamp I've signed up for is a three-month intensive course, I won't have the time to do another but I think it can be a valuable experience.
>>
>>18464320
>Move
Intend to, but can't right now cuz no money or job and living in Helsinki is fucking expensive as shit.

>Find someone to initiate to your hobbies
Hard because I don't know anybody and the few friends I have are not interested at all.

>Find someone that doesn't care about what kind of hobbies you have
How and where?

>Give up some of your hobbies for the sake of your relationship
Why would one need to give up hobbies for the sake of a relationship?

>You're fucked
Indeed.

>>18464324
>Sorry bub. There are plenty of people here who are trying to help you but you just shoot everything down. You find a problem for every solution. You are here just to lament yourself, not for actual advice or to do anything about your situation.

I just specified the fact that right now, I do indeed live in some forsaken forest.
>>
File: 230492034.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
230492034.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>18463993
>>18463972
>>18463966
>>18463978
>>18463970
>>18463993
>>18463983
And no response...
>>
File: play_that_funky_music_by_dongbo.jpg (113KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
play_that_funky_music_by_dongbo.jpg
113KB, 1024x882px
>>18464328

Because i'm a man and i'm slightly narrow-minded some times. i don't have an problem with recognizing my short-comings. i'm also slightly racist ( got it from mom who got it from her mom ), hamfisted and an all-around anti-technology person. I also don't really sugar coat my speech.

>>18464330
There's only one way of finding out !

>>18464332
>I just specified the fact that right now, I do indeed live in some forsaken forest.

Well then just move from the forest. Now I will await for your reply saying how you can't move from a forsaken forest.
>>
>>18464332
>>Find someone to initiate to your hobbies
>Hard because I don't know anybody and the few friends I have are not interested at all.
Make more friends

>>Find someone that doesn't care about what kind of hobbies you have
>How and where?
Anywhere you could meet someone corresponding to your taste so anywhere

>>Give up some of your hobbies for the sake of your relationship
>Why would one need to give up hobbies for the sake of a relationship?
When the hobbies take too much time/money or when they are replaced by hobbies you share with your SO
Since I have a GF, I play much less videogames than before
>>
>>18464344
>Because i'm a man and i'm slightly narrow-minded some times. i don't have an problem with recognizing my short-comings. i'm also slightly racist ( got it from mom who got it from her mom ), hamfisted and an all-around anti-technology person. I also don't really sugar coat my speech
You're a self-aware asshole? Pretty rare these days
>>
>>18464350
You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>18464351
>You're complimenting someone
>You must be a bitch
>>
File: 1497882678145.jpg (67KB, 852x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497882678145.jpg
67KB, 852x1024px
>>18464350

Self-aware yes. Asshole ? How so ? Everybody has short-comings, weak points. It's just a matter of wether you accept them or not.
I chose to accept them and accept the fact that I cannot change them. I've been sleeping much better since.
>>
>>18464344
>Well then just move from the forest. Now I will await for your reply saying how you can't move from a forsaken forest.
Well, I fucking cant right now, because I have no financial independence. I am waiting for the results of my entrance exams to university of Helsinki to come and depending on if I get in or not, I will then make my next move.

>>18464346
>Make more friends
How?

>Anywhere you could meet someone corresponding to your taste so anywhere
I prefer to stay at my home. I am asocial and I only go out to the town if I have my friends to hang out with, and as I can count then number of friends I have here with a single hand, that is quite rarely.

>When the hobbies take too much time/money or when they are replaced by hobbies you share with your SO
I see, but I don't have an SO and if I had, I wouldn't be online so fucking much, given that then I would have an actual companion with whom to socialize with. Right now, internet is my main source of socialization.

Anyways, none of you actually answered my initial question.
>>18464214
>>
File: 98-04-Audi-A6-C5-Headlights1.jpg (518KB, 969x637px) Image search: [Google]
98-04-Audi-A6-C5-Headlights1.jpg
518KB, 969x637px
>>18464356

Told ya you are here just to complain and lament your situation. Now I will tell you to get a part time job and then you will reply telling me how you can't get a part time job
>>
>>18464215
No, I've had a bf like that before. It's fine.
>>
>>18464360
I will get a job if I don't get into the university.

But answer my damn original question you cunt.
>>
File: Toy-Shop-RangeRover-P38-3.png (626KB, 655x491px) Image search: [Google]
Toy-Shop-RangeRover-P38-3.png
626KB, 655x491px
>>18464365

Given how resistant you are to change and given the fact that you want to receive a gf but you don't want to do anything about it, a dating app won't help you. Hell, even if you had George Clooney's face strapped to yours, you still wouldn't stand a chance.

Besides, dating apps are full of casual sex seekers.

Women first seek confidence in men and especially the willingness to become better, to become stronger. Show a woman a will to change and that woman will throw panties at you.
But if you don't change anything about your current situation, don't expect the results to change.
>>
Guys

Do you like retarded girls?
>>
>>18464370
You don't know me m8.
I lost 20 fucking kgs this year because I decided that I was sick of being fat.
I studied the past 3 months so that I could pass trough university entrance exams (which is still uncertain if I actually passed), so that I could get back to education.
Right now, I am just stuck in a sort of limbo, waiting to see if I get in or not.

You don't know shit about me so don't project your strawmen upon me.
But thank you for actually answering my question finally.
>>
File: 1487278372615.jpg (245KB, 1645x979px) Image search: [Google]
1487278372615.jpg
245KB, 1645x979px
>>18464375

You're welcome, bub.
i just hope that one day you will get out of your bubble.
>>
>>18464202
>I'd like to find a girl who doesn't drink either
Pretty impossible since girls mostly do it due to social pressure and they're incapable of thinking on their own.
>>
>>18464378
I came here to escape /r9k/, don't bring that shit over
>>
>>18464372
As repulsive as obesity
>>
>>18464381
Back to r9k, loser virgin. Change your attitude towards women and maybe you'll lose it one day.
>>
>>18464383
I literally said I came here because I got tired of the REEEing. Learn to read.
>>
>>18464385
And I said that you should go back to where other small-dicked virgin losers like you hang out.
>>
>>18464387
Why are you being rude when I'm implying I want to improve?
>>
Girl here, why do guys like chubby girls?
>>
>>18464392
We don't. It's tumblr lie.
>>
>>18464392
Same reason why some girls like chubby guys, different people enjoy different traits in their partners
>>
>>18464392
They can't get any better. Or they have a switch in their brain that makes them think they can't get any better.
>>
Is it normal when guy responds afer 8 or 12 hours or even after a day? I thought he likes me ;__;
>>
>>18464419
Sometimes we don't want to seem too eager so we take a while. Or he's busy. Or both.
>>
>>18464422
Probably the first.

As noted above, women don't like guys who are too eager and it's just part of the stupid game that you put off replying until a later time. If it's a whole day though you're probably shit out of luck.
>>
>>18464441
Why is everything so codified
Why can't I just answer quickly to someone I enjoy talking to?
>>
>>18464443
It's just the way women are anon.

>he replied too fast he's way too eager!

Well of course I'm eager damn it, I like you.
>>
>>18464443
This. This system is retarded, I just wanna chat with a guy I like and its impossible when he takes so long to response
Now me being a girl should probably wait twice as long to play hard to get and not look cling compared to him
That is retarded. I'm giving up dating lol
>>
>>18464446
>>18464443
It is retarded but y'all know I'm right.

It's also one of those things where it's a game that people like to play for as long as they feel like they're winning, and once they're not they acknowledge how fucking retarded it is.
>>
>really like this girl
>she rejects me
>messages me a few months later
>I reply and she doesn't reply back

Why did she do that? I feel so fucking shit now
>>
>>18464456
Whats the way out of the system?
>>
>>18464464
Blind luck as far as I can tell. You meet someone who agrees that the game is stupid and texts back right away.
>>
Why don't men have erogenous zones all over the body like women.
>>
>>18464467
They do though
>>
>>18464470
Pretty sure they don't. Even fit men with abs and what not don't really feel a whole lot when their partners touch them.
>>
>>18464471
I do
You need to touch him the right way (as long as he is sensitive enough, obviously)
>>
File: 1498115414064.jpg (70KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498115414064.jpg
70KB, 498x480px
Is it reasonable to avoid any romance at all for the rest of my life because of how bad my skin is? The difference between me with foundation on and no being barefaced on is like day and night. I'm not even kidding or exaggerating, there's some Cinderella magic (if she actually looked like a peasant girl) shit going on here.

I reject everyone, their advances and compliments, because I know the truth--that they'll just hate me if I showed my real face. It doesn't really stop me from feeling lonely and regretful. I actually genuinely liked some of them.
>>
>>18464484
If you are as ugly as you say, and are sure that nobody would want to stay with you after seeing your true face, then yes, it's reasonable
>>
Do you find unattractive a woman who is not completely shaved down her? (Yeah, I'm talking about her pubes)
Not a jungle of hair, but maybe a little tiny hair around her labia.
>>
>>18464491
No it's hot
>>
>>18464491
It's hot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
How can you even approach a girl in public, I always felt weird about just going up to a stranger in public and starting a conversation with them. I mean its just someone random coming up to you
>>
>>18464492
>>18464495
Well...I've bad luck in my life then.
Do you think that is because of porn that a lot of men like it completely shaved? Is it a matter of preference? Or is it more common that I thought (don't mind there're a bit of hair)?
>>
>>18464484
If your only notable physical problem is acne I probably wouldn't mind
>>
>>18464500
Personally I don't think approaching girls in public is a good idea. I always find it annoying, since when I'm out and about I usually have something to do and getting chatted up by some desperate dude is not on my list.
>>
>>18464502
I'd say most guys don't mind as long as you trim it somewhat.
I have the same question for women
How much hair should a guy have on and around the dick? My thighs, legs and ass are pretty hairy so it looks weird when I just shave above the dick
>>
>>18464500
>How can you even approach a girl in public
You don't unless it's a place people are expecting to be approached like a bar or club. On the street or in a store, people just want to do their thing and not be disturbed.
>>
>>18464505
To tell you the truth, I've never care about hair in men as long as they don't smell bad. Sometimes during a fellatio to a hairy man I've got some hair in my mouth, but it's not a big deal, I don't care at all.
>>
>>18464467
I do, but many of them aren't very sensitive.

>>18464504
I'm sure being chatted up by some unknown desperate dude is on your list when you're in private, then?
>>
>>18464509
I'm pretty sure not even 1/6 of couples came together in bars and clubs.
>>
To men: What kind of places make you feel pleased when your partner touch it? (I know it feels good when your giro touch your penis or your testicles, but do you have more erogenous parts? ...where~?)
>>
>>18464514
Most people meet in college or through work
>>
>>18464512
No, it's on my list when I'm in a pub for example. Or at a party, or clubbing, or at a speed dating event. Generally when I'm in a social settings designed for meeting new people.
>>
>>18464516
This anon is right too, it's normal to approach girls at school, different clubs or courses, even workplace.
>>
Women: Blue, green or brown eyes? I've got compliments on account of my green eyes, but are blue better?
>>
>>18464527
>tfw brown eyes and hair
I am the most generic man
>>
>>18464514
Correct. Most couples meet at work or though mutual friends or dating shit like Tinder.
>>
>>18464527
I like light eyes, so I like both but I prefer blue eyes
>>
>>18464516
For my acquaintances, I know a lot more who met in public settings than met through work or in college.

As far as I'm concerned if you actually keep private while in public, you get Japan. 40% or so singles.
>>
>>18464539
Depends on what you mean by public settings. But approaching a girl at the gas station or on the street is pretty weird.
>>
File: ealy.jpg (126KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ealy.jpg
126KB, 1280x800px
>>18464527
>assuming I want to fuck someone of European heritage

Actually the mixed race guy I'm seeing atm has grey eyes, they're fucking heavenly. Kinda like Michael Ealy, pic related.
>>
>>18464515
>Stroking my hair
>Licking, biting my ears
>Touching my face
>Scratching my back
>Sliding your hand on my chest
From the top of my head
>>
>>18464541
looks kinda gross desu
>>
>seeing a guy for a while
>we're talking about silly essays we wrote when we were undergrads and he mentions an essay about polyamory
>another time we're talking about anarchism and he tells me about this episode of In Our Time wherein they say that monogamy is a product of our patriarchal and hegemonic society

He didn't actually give his view on monogamy/ polyamory either time, but I want to ask him if we're exclusive and if he sees us as bf/gf but I'm worried he'll see this question as petit bourgeois etc.

Any tips on how to ask him in a chill and evolved way?
>>
>>18464544
How do you mean? How can eyes be gross?
>>
>>18464550
>I'm worried he'll see this question as petit bourgeois
If he's the kind of guy to use the expression "petit bourgeois" in the first place, drop him and find a man who isn't a whiny pussy
>>
>>18464555
desu it's me who says stuff like that. I get that we both sound like wankers kek
>>
File: lol.png (224KB, 345x356px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
224KB, 345x356px
>>18464343
....just wants to be friends....
>>
>>18464558
Well ok
it's normal to expect monogamy from a relationship so if he gets butthurt over that he's probably a shitty person
>>
>>18464542
Can men like feel their nipples being rubbed? ....
>>
>>18464540
what I meant by public is at a caffe and shit like that
>>
Guys

I'm about to drop the "I have a crush on you" bomb on this guy. What's the best way to do it?
>>
>>18464534
Again, among my acquaintances, a lot of them met in public.

Maybe if you take all other categories together rather than separately (regular and volunteer work/school/explicitly social events at some friend or in specific locations) there are more that met in other ways, but a significant number met in public. Random plaza, random train station, random shopping mall, random beach, random street.

>>18464540
There are also endless ways to make it awkward in social situations, so really, just try not to.
>>
>>18464577
If you're both alone it doesn't seem weird to me
If she's with friends then meh
>>
>>18464574
Some men can
In my case, it depends
One time, I nearly came after my GF rubbed my nipple for a long while (and only did this) but I was half-asleep so the sensation was increased
>>
>>18464584
>I have a crush on you

Just don't be awkward.
>>
>>18464515
My ears are my weak spot.

Why? Probably because I always wore headphones when I watched porn and I just began to associate sexual feelings with that sort of stimulus.
>>
>>18464591
Wow, that's pretty interesting I've never try it fearing my partner would feel uncomfortable, but I'll give it a chance
>>
>>18464600
>don't be awkward
I dont know what it means. I dont know if I should say just that, or say it in the middle of a convo (like if he asks me how I'm doing and I'll tell him and then add "by the way, I think I have a crush on you"

What is the lesst awkward way?
>>
>>18464591
Did she use her mouth and tongue?
>>
>>18464603
Just to explain you more how it happened
We were lying on her bed, fully clothed, for cuddling
I was on my back and she was lying on my side, one of her arm under my shirt, rubbing my nipple with her hand
I don't know how much time it took, but it's at least 15 minutes

Godspeed, femanon
>>
>>18464607
Don't say by the way....
>>
>>18464609
See >>18464614

It never happened again, but I make a point to tell my partners that I like having my nipples played with (rubbing, licking, sucking)
>>
>>18464616
Why not
>>
Is it a she-cuck move to date a single dad?
>>
>>18464607
Just say
>anon, I have a crush on you. I want you to suck on my tits and lick my whole body. I NEED YOU inside of me. I just want you *blush* *blush*.

Say the first part, the other is optional.
>>
Do you like your partner saying lewd things during sex? ...What kind of?
>>
>>18464637
I HATE quiet sexual partners. Men get turned on by what they see, women by what they hear.
Idm if it's romantic or dirty though.
>>
>>18464623
Say "anon, I caught feelings for you", first thing in the coversation.

Men really appreciate straightforwardness.
>>
>>18464642

Not really. Women get turned on by what they see too. Especially if tjeir partner is worth seeing
>>
>>18464625
He got the money, right?

Do the math.
>>
Do you guys believe in the whole Pareto principle for sex (20% of guys get 80% of the women)? I don't believe in it but lately after thinking about it sexual liberation is no different from applying liberalism to sexuality and liberalism has a very similar wealth distribution so at the very least I think it's worth considering.
>>
>>18464657
It's observably true
>>
>>18464657
its true, reason why I dropped out
I'll just enjoy all this money
>>
>>18464657
No.
>>18464659
How so? If that were the case then there would be a lot more single people.
>>
>>18464667
>there would be a lot more single people.
But there are more single men right now than there have ever been.
>>
>>18464668
>But there are more single men right now than there have ever been.
Source?

If there's that much single men, it means there is nearly as much single women
>>
>>18464668
>than there ever have been
you're moving the goalposts m8
>>
>>18464678
http://www.businessinsider.com/maps-there-are-way-more-young-single-men-than-young-single-women-in-us-cities-2015-2?IR=T
>nearly as much single women
No
>>18464681
How? There are more single men than single women
>>
>>18464681
meant for >>18464678
>>
>>18464683
>In US City
Check if the population of those US City verify the 51%/49% gender repartition
>>
>>18464372
depends if you mean retarded retarded or internet retarded.
i knew a girl that was very naive and that was charming.
>>
>>18464694
>naive
Too bad girls like that are like one in a hundred thousand without exaggerating
>>
I think I'm in love with my best friend /adv/. I kinda crushed on him some time before but I think now it's getting serious. I appreciate him talking to me and being supportive through all the shit I've been going through. The thing is, he doesn't want me the way I do in the sense that he has expressed multiple times that he would be willing to sleep with me but that's about it. I guess he just feels physical attraction towards me. He says he has never felt love for any of his exes and doesn't believe in marriage either. I'm just frustrated I guess. He kinda disappeared 3 days ago and Im just feeling so sad because he's not there to talk to. He really comforts me and makes me feel better on really shitty days. Wat do?
>>
>>18464392
i don't really. i don't mind chubby, but no chub is better.
but an "objectively beautiful" girl can seem unattainable for a lot of guys, so they don't ever try.
>>
>>18464484
you'll find not everything is about appearance.
>>
>>18464491
most of my friends and me prefer a bit of hair to completely shaved
>>
>>18464697
dont sleep with him
>>
Can I get some notes on my script for the exclusivity talk (I'm female, he and I have been seeing each other for about six weeks)?

>hey anon, just wanted to talk to you about something? um, I've been having a really good time with you and was just wondering whether you see us as exclusive- and if you're getting to a stage where you'd call me your gf? Just want to see if we're on the same page.
>>
>>18464584
maybe "i like you" or something? depends how direct you want to be.
but as a guy i usually find it's best to not say it directly
>>
>>18464697
Can't really do much.

If he thinks his only interest in you is as a friend and maybe for sex but probably not a full romantic relationship, then there is a large (though not absolute) chance that that is actually the case even if you did fuck.

Since really you basically know you *need* more than that, I figure you shouldn't sleep with him.
>>
>>18464696
there are a lot more than that, but usually they're also childish or actually stupid, which kills it
>>
>been seeing a bloke for a few months
>we said I love you for the first time last week
>gone away for a few days for work, sending him a postcard cos it's quite an iconic place and w/e just to be nice

Here's the question: should I sign it 'love, anonette'? As we've only said it once maybe it's too soon to be casual about it like that?
>>
>>18464728
Maybe just something simple but strong like "I miss you"

Being that you're early into saying "i love you" you don't want to over use it.
>>
>>18464728
Honestly, you could use a slightly less casual formulation like "deeply in love" or "thinking of you all the time" or "hope to get on your dick again soon" or whatever more intimate thing rather than an almost standard casual wording.
>>
>>18464728
i hate that the word "love" has to be such a big thing that everyone wants to avoid. i get it, but i hate it. i want to tell my friends i love them but, apart from a couple, they'd all think there's some greater meaning behind the word and freak out.

Anyway, writing it down on a postcard carries less weight than saying it to his face, I'd say. Especially "love, X" as a signature is very impersonal, so there's not much meaning behind it. Go for it.
>>
>>18464491
I prefer hair, it's never stopped me from eating out a girl either. It looks much better.
Shaved labia and neat bush is my favorite.

>>18464657
For casual sex it 100% is true. For relationships I don't think it is as extreme but it's still likely kind of skewed.

I think it's more like hot guys are in fwb relationships with a bunch of girls at the same time. So maybe you have a guy who is the main dick for 3 girls, so one dude is sexually satisfying 3 girls and 2 guys get bent.
>>
>>18464742
>i hate that the word "love" has to be such a big thing that everyone wants to avoid. i get it, but i hate it.
Eh, who is that "everyone" who avoids it?

Maybe you're younger than me, but a lot of people including me quite often use it.

The thing is just the casual forms also are used with family and such. I'd avoid them for an actual sexually intimate lover.
>>
Guys or girls, I have this girl that I'm really into. She says she likes me as well, she just broke up with a long term boyfriend 4 days ago and I'm stuck on what approach to take. I left off telling her when we met up last Friday that I'll give her sometime on her own to think, but she texted me later than night and we've been talking everyday.

We met up yesterday and it was nice, a little awkward at times because I'm having a hard time feeling out what time is right to make the next step. We've already had sex before, albeit drunk but that's a different story. Yesterday when we were together we made out right before I dropped her off back home.

We both feel like we skipped a bunch of steps that people normally take in order to date. What is the best approach to this? If I can get that figured out I feel like things will be a little less weird at times.
>>
>>18464723
What do I do with these feelings though. I feel crushed I'm not able to speak to him. He's basically the only person I talk to who's not in my family so cutting ties with him would mean I'll be left alone with no friends and I'm really going through a situation where I need to speak to people to vent at times so it doesn't eat me inside.
>>
>>18464717
please help?
>>
>>18464759
Maybe take her out to dinner and have an old fashioned date?
>>
>>18464759
you're the rebound. don't get your hopes up and enjoy what you get, there's little chance it will last very long.
>>
>>18464770
That might work, the past two times we've hung out, all weve done is sit in my car and talk about things. I feel like that's where some of those awkward pauses come from.

>>18464772
We've both talked about this already, that's why we're not rushing into dating.
>>
>>18464767
If he is currently able to fuck other girls (as in, he's actually doing it and not just wishing he did) then he won't give that up for you. If he is currently not fucking other girls, then he is not able to but would like to, so he will agree to exclusivity but cheat on you if the situation presents itself.

Since your relationship is built on casual sex, I'd say the talk is 100% pointless.
>>
Question to other guys:

Is it worth investing the time into a long distance 'relationship' with someone who you really click with, but who's not sure if she's ready for a relationship yet/has trust issues?

I know what I want and told her, she's on the fence about it, it'll take us forever to get anything going, I'm not sure if its worth my time tho since its a 50/50 whether it'll work out or not
>>
>>18464789
>Since your relationship is built on casual sex, I'd say the talk is 100% pointless.
It's not though.
>>
File: tumblr_na8ypg07ns1sm2o07o1_1280.png (214KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na8ypg07ns1sm2o07o1_1280.png
214KB, 725x483px
>>18463326
Is it common for butch lesbians to be attracted to guys? I talked with this girl who I can only assume was gay but she seemed like she was giving me signals. She dresses like a guy but she had that silly smile people get when they like someone and she kept avoiding my gaze. She was also high af. She could have just been super toasted but I've had this exact thing happen to me a few times in the last couple years. Could there be some hidden inkling of dick lust in her? cuz I'd totally smash.
>>
>>18464794
>who I can only assume was gay
so you don't actually know she's gay and are assuming based on the way she dresses?
>>
>>18464790
LDR is never worth it, unless it's a temporary phase in a normal relationship (someone moving abroad for school for a year, for instance, and you've already been together for at least a year).
>>
Girls please.

Is it normal for girls who's not into hookup and casual sex to be attached to the one she was having sex with?
>>
>>18464796
70% of the female population in my town swings at least both ways if not exclusively homo. Almost every girl I have daily contact with likes girls. The rule of thumb here is if they look completely straight, they're not. If they look slightly masculine then they're probably gay. Just speaking from experience.
>>
>>18464790
Unless you guys are planning on closing that distance soon, don't do it.

The minute you both realize you can't/won't leave where you are for the other, the relationship is done.
>>
I ask a girl to join me and a few friends to have drinks the other night. She didn't answer until the day after. Said she was super busy (work, deadline for a college paper, father visiting) but that she was going out with friends on wednesday as well and that I should come. I said sure, just hit me up again wednesday to confirm and remind me, and that I should be free. It's 3 PM here and still no news should I ask her if it's still on in a few hours or is it clingy ?
>>
>>18464759
What the other guy said, you're the rebound. Enjoy the sex and company, and don't get too emotionally attached.

>>18464793
So you have a regular relationship then and exclusivity is implied. Unless you explicitly said it was just fwb, in which case I wish you luck but fwb to relationship rarely works.
>>
>>18464813
>exclusivity is implied
Is it? I feel like it's assumed that you can date other people until you have the talk a few weeks in. This may be a geographically varied thing.
>>
>>18464799
>>18464805
she's on her last year in college, I'm just starting, so the next 4 years for me pretty much mean being in the same location. I doubt she'll want to move in with me, she seems very reserved, besides, I'll be in college for like 80% of the time except for weekends so she'll feel too lonely if she were to move in... I think the fact she'll most likely have to move in with ME and not the other way around would scare her off to begin with

It started off as a ldr by the way.
>>
I think the last person i had sex with gave me herpes...which is awesome since this is like...the third person i ever had sex with who told me that she was disease free. Ever since we did it my mustache area has been burning and this morning i noticed a few little bumps under my lip. Would you say love for me is out of my reach now because no one wants to be with someone with herpes?
>>
Been dating a girl for a few months. We're close, but she's afraid to make things serious and keeps dodging the topic.
Just now we were absentmindedly sitting out a lecture, when I saw her texting a distant guy friend of hers shit like "I swear I'll behave" and "I'll be good and nice and won't do it again". She's insisted before that they're just friends, though they've cut each other off several times because he keeps demanding her to change.

I'm kind of pissed because she keeps avoiding serious talk from my end, but actually started pleading with a guy from the middle of nowhere who clearly doesn't want her and both walked away from several times. I want to bring it up, ask her what's up and try to help because I do feel bad for her. Would it be entirely inappropriate though? While I'm sure of what I saw, I only saw a flash of it and I'm already pissed and direspected enough to consider walking away myself.

So what do?
>>
>>18464828
Literally over 90% of people have herpes. And if you've got it orally you can't get the same strain genitally so it's a plus really.
I have it and it only flares up for a few days once every couple of years. Don't stress it.
>>
>>18464717
dating for six weeks and you have to ask if youre his girlfriend?

anon i got some bad news...
>>
I've been feeling unsure these past few months about my relationship with a girl I've been dating for almost 2 years now. We're both 23 and live with our parents as we're both Asian and are still studying in university.

She's on and off when it comes to her personality and what I mean by that is one second she will be happy and excited then another she will be depressed and sad then another she will be mad and angry. It has become a daily thing for me to hear her complain about her life and me having to validate her complaining but I get so burnt out from it some days.

We get into the pettiest arguments which come from her mood changes such as calling her 5 minutes late where things escalate way too much where I apologize and try to explain my point of view and her ignoring me or sarcastically responding to me. Then it will end where she apologizes for being irrational and mean and me accepting her apology because I do really love her.

The biggest issue though is that she can't go a day without seeing me. I know this sounds narcissistic from me but she's way too attached to me. I can't spend a weekend alone and I can't spend a weekday alone when she is home which leads to me sitting down on her couch for multiple hours at a time doing nothing with her but being on the phone watching videos or us watching netflix.

At first this was cute and I loved spending time with her but then came the day where I was feeling suffocated and decided to voice my opinion telling her that I do need some space and this was due to me needing alone time to do my own thing. She couldn't handle this of course and still can't, some weeks where we argue she tells me yeah we do need some space maybe that's the cause of our arguments and I agree but then she either has a headache or is depressed the next day and needs me and I end up giving in.

(contd.)
>>
>>18464845
Really this is strange to people?
Out of interest what's your asl?
Not talking about exclusivity until a few weeks in seems pretty normal for people here in London, unless you're a teenager or something.
>>
>>18464846

I know from what I've typed it may seem it's bad enough for me to break up and maybe it is and I'm just blinded but the good days where she is happy, excited and fully loving are the best of days. I don't even know if we have full sexual intimacy but we do get off because she's the first girl I've been with that does everything but sex since she is waiting for marriage and this is her first relationship.

We've talked multiple times about her personality changing and she blamed it on her insecurities which I try to help with but truly can't because it's something she must fix on her own. I talked to her about going to a therapist or a professional but she doesn't want to.

These past few days have been really good with us but even then my mind is constantly thinking and wondering if this relationship is right and healthy.

What can I do to help her? Is there anything? She hates confrontation and is easily upset and as this is her first relationship she isn't that great at communicating.
>>
>>18463624
Bump. Pls
>>
>>18464849
Muslim shithole.
>>
>>18464849
I mean you've been dating him, I assume having sex, cuddling, going out and the whole shebang and you need to sit down to talk about exclusivity?

It just seems absurd to me, you've spent a month and a half doing what gfs and bfs do and you need to see if you're actually his gf?
>>
>>18463624
Idk about modern technology and shit.
I would be wary of basing your understanding of her feelings on digital behaviour rather than irl.
>>
>>18464823
I personally wouldn't do it, if I were in your shoes. That'll be easily 4 years or more of ldr, knowing that she's expecting you to move to her once you're out of college, finances will be another obstacle entirely.
>>
>>18464859
Could you be more of a jelly pleb from some cultural wasteland?
>>
>>18464862
Maybe you're right, maybe you're right.
I'm gonna talk with him tomorrow, watch this space!
>>
>>18464828
First, be sure you actually have herpes.

There are two types of herpes, HSV-1 and HSV-2. The majority of the population (over 80%) has HSV-1 and a large part of it (25%+) has HVS-2.

It is not a huge deal for most. It can easily be treated and it is not anything that makes you unlovable.
All you will experience is a cold sore every once in a while. Be sure you apply medication when needed and stay safe, I guess.
>>
>>18464829
Anyone?
>>
>>18464812
If you haven't talekd about it since then, ask her yeah
>>
>>18464823
don't do it
>>
>>18464717
By all means, have the exclusivity talk. It is normal to check if you and the other person are on the same page.

Try to be more relaxed about it. Just tell him "I really like you and I had a great time with you this far. I was wondering if you see us as exclusive".
>>
>>18464876
We haven't !
>>
>>18464812

I asked her she said "Yeah it's still on we'll be in the [XX] district !!!". I said I'd be somewhere near with a friend. She didn't say anything else...
>>
What is the best relationship experience you have ever had? What made it the best?
>>
>>18464995
She gave me attention and was afraid to tell me she wasn't interested so she played along for months
>>
>>18464995
We're best friends. We can sit around and talk shit to each other all day. We communicate well and are super honest about our feelings. We never played games.

Sex is pretty great too.
>>
>>18464995
When my ldr gf would come down to visit.
It felt like the time apart melted away and everything felt worth it.

Good times
>>
File: 1493825344898.png (356KB, 597x394px) Image search: [Google]
1493825344898.png
356KB, 597x394px
>Ask girl on a date
>I'm busy for the next couple of weeks

Fucking women, dude. Why ya'll gotta pull this shit.
>>
>>18465013
Best moment of that was the time before I found out. Being naive is fun
>>
>>18465057
You need to create the desire to date you in the bitch first, ya dig? You gotta have the bitch basically ax to meet up with you.
>>
So if two girls are pretty much the only friends each other have here, if I ask one to date and have some quick fuk and she turns me down, what are the odds that this will affect her friend's opinion of me? Her friend's my second option here
>>
what do you think about a guy that goes to a bar/disco alone?
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.