[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send mac and cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /adv/, I'm wondering if you guys think I can send this mac and cheese to my friend without a box if I just put stamps on it? And how many would I need if I can?
>>
>>18462799
You should wrap in in a brown paper bag and tape it up at least. If you just send it like that, there's a good chance it'll be ripped or ruined in some way, and some places you aren't supposed to mail perishable foods.
>>
>>18462808
I can put shipping tape on the top?
>>
>>18462810
I wouldn't put anything on that without wrapping it in something first. anything. An old brown paper bag, anything.

Why the hell are you mailing a mac and cheese serving, anyway? I'm not sure it's technically legal to mail food like that, but people do it all the time, but you have to wrap it up.
>>
>>18462838
I have my reasons
How many stamps do you think I need?
If I can ship it from home
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18462838
This won't work?
>>
>>18462849
I don't know, dude, I always take my stuff to mail to get weighed at the post office. Letters up to one ounce only need a single stamp, but that's not a letter, and probably more than an ounce. I would honestly ask your mailperson about it, but I would have asked them first anyway, instead of 4chan. I just take shit to the post office and have them weigh it and they tell me how much it costs for each of the different tiers of deliver services.
>>
>>18462870
You know, I was just playing along with you, but if you're really serious about mailing that thing, you need to ask the postman to be safe. I'm afraid it'll get lost in the mail if you just put a stamp on it and leave it in your mailbox. Shit, your mailman might mistake it as his lunch or something.

I would wrap it up, take it to the post office, and get the info you need, and then from that point on you'll know confidently how many stamps to put on your mac and cheese thing when you need to, uh, mail it to your friends...
>>
>>18462870
I'll try catching my mailperson but I'm not gonna go to the post office with this lmao
>>
>>18462876
I could just slap on a ton of stamps?
>>
>>18462881
That's what I'm saying, I don't know, man. In some places they're really picky about what they will mail, while others will mail a soggy paper bag full of your old lunch without thinking twice.
>>
>>18462865
you ruined it. it should just have stamps and an address written on the top plastic flap. Worst case scenario is your friend only receiving the plastic flap.
>>
>>18462799
Dude, those things are like 50 cents. It would be cheaper for him to buy one than for you to mail him yours.

If you want to say "Fuck it" weigh it on some kitchen scales and put one stamp on it for every ounce, rounded up. It's a gamble, and I wouldn't do it, but if you are just hell bent on mailing that thing, lol
>>
>>18462901
Over the tape tho
>>
>>18462920
I don't think you understand. He's trying to ship an instant mac and cheese to his friend through the postal service.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.