[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice for my gf. We've been dating for about 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need advice for my gf. We've been dating for about 2 months now and have known each other for almost a year now. However, after talking to her about how I feel she doesnt really like me all that much, she went on to tell me how she really DOES and would like to keep dating and she just has trouble with men in relationships. I think this is because of her mom.

From what I'm I know about her mother shes been through 7 divorces, and may be going through an 8th soon. Seems to hate all men regardless of what kind of person they are (she's not even an sjw, she's a hardcore Republican), and is the closest thing to a misandrist I've met in person, always talking about how all men are pigs and should die (word for word).

Because this is my gfs mother I believe that she's probably making my gf paranoid that I'm going to hurt/or use her. If that's the case, what can I do to convince my gf I am a person to be trusted and not just some dude looking to bone her?
>>
Run far away from people with family issues.
>>
Well, two months isn't very long. But does she live with her mom, or is she close to her? Does she acknowledge that her mom is crazy?

All you can really do is be genuine and prove her mother wrong about men, and if you feel ballsy, let your GF vent to you about her mom (if she acknowledges her mom is crazy) and help her work past the views her mom is trying to force upon her.

>tfw mom is a crazy man hater
>started accusing you of being a slut at the age of 13
>accused every man she's ever been with of cheating
>tfw terrified of going insane and winding up like her
>wants to vent about it to loved ones but everyone else is too busy venting to me about their own crazy parents
>>
>>18462786
no Anon, my gfs mother is the one who is divorced 7 times. I know her mom's a train wreck lol.

>>18462778
She's the best gf Ive had though. If anything I'd want both of us to run away from our families.
>>
>>18462805
oh I misread. I was gonna say ...

I completely get it now and yeah. For her to have a functional relationship with you, she should not have contact with her mom or at least never get any advice from her about you because all she will do is plant lies in her head and make her feel insecure, especially if you guys are fighting she will jump right on that shit.
>>
>>18462802
She's currently living with her mom. Sometimes she does vent to me about her family in general, as her situation is kinda fucked up.

But this does sound like great advice, thank you for this and I'm sure if you stay aware you'll be better than your mom Anon.
>>
>>18462813
Thanks OP. You can also encourage your GF to move out. Maybe not immediately in with you, but away from mummy dearest would be a huge step in the right direction for her.
>>
>>18462821
We've actually thought about this before so I'll try to see if she's open to the idea
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.