[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My problem might seem small in comparison with other threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0521.jpg (58KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
58KB, 600x816px
My problem might seem small in comparison with other threads here, but I am becoming desperate.
>I fell in love with my classmate 4 years ago
>She never gave a fuck, made me really sad
>She starts hanging out with me more and more often
>We talk about our personal problems and struggles
>She tells me she has been cutting herself
>She is also anorectic
>That really touched my heart, never thought someone like her would do these things
>I began to love her even more
>She also tells me about her boyfriend
>No
>Weeks are passing and I am becoming more and more depressed about this
>I cut myself in the leg
>I can't sleep properly because I cant stop thinking about her
I wanna tell her, how much I love her, how noone loves her more than I do. But I am sure she would decline. Her relationship won't last forever. Should I keep my feelings until she breaks up or tell her as fast as possible?
>>
>>18462736
What anime is this from
>>
I really hope this is some weak bait and not an actual problem.

Anyways, stop cutting and wait 'till you get your chance.
>>
>>18462756
Unfortunately this is not a bait. I am a weak shit, I feel really broken and I tried to feel different kind of pain. Fuck Tumblr by the way.
>>
>Should I keep my feelings until she breaks up or tell her as fast as possible?
Neither. Move on and find someone else.

Waiting for her will simply prolong the "pain" and it's less time you will have to find someone else to date.

You can't change her. Only she can change her. Confessing your love would probably end up causing tension and possibly drive her to cut more or be depressed more.
>>
File: 1474926608989.jpg (64KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474926608989.jpg
64KB, 689x720px
Why are so many of you guys such spinelesss little pussies god? I felt disgusted reading and now need a shower to wash away the filth. This better be a troll motherfucker....god.
>>
>>18462736
Why do none of you faggots realize that love isn't something that can be one sided. You can't just force someone else to love you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.