[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
I don't know what to do guys.

I've been talking to this girl on and off for a while. Going on 3 years now. I really do love her, but she just doesn't get it.

When we first started, everything was fine and then she became emotionally abusive and manipulative. She'd always yell at me and everything. A few months later, we became friends and then she blocked me because she said I was bein creepy.

ANOTHER FEW MONTHS LATER, she comes back, she told me she missed the way we talked, so we started talking again. Romantically. She said she wasn't ready for it. She left again. She came back a month later, everything was fine, then she left.

She tried to come back another time, I told her I was talking to someone new, that made her upset and she left, but I felt bad and tried to fix it. She's back again, but she says I'm too depressed and she can't handle it on top of her other problems.

We've never officially been together... We've just talked. I thought she loved me. I feel like she just uses me as an emotional tampon when she really feels lonely. I feel like she can care less. I need help. I have panic attacks over this and I don't want her to leave, but I feel like we'll never truly be together.
>>
the max amount of times you should take someone back is two times, anon.

Drop this crazy bitch who even you admit is terrible. You need to find others and get over your stockholm syndrome with this sociopath
>>
Do you guys live close? How much time do you spend together in the average week?
>>
>>18462588
please look up Patrice O'Neil and his time bitch discussion
>>
dump her and find help. therapy if you need it. she's manipulating and using you emotionally
>>
Hey guys.

Yeah, you're probably right. We really don't hang out that often FYI, I just feel like soon everything will work out, but lord knows how soon "soon" is. It just fucks me up how she plays this game of hide and seek. It really fucks me up emotionally.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
pic related, it's you OP
>>
>>18463450
I mean the OP doesn't fit the meaning of cuck in any sense of it, but cool buzzword /b/ro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.