[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i maximize my happiness while smoking weed every day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473793637884.png (744KB, 383x866px) Image search: [Google]
1473793637884.png
744KB, 383x866px
how can i maximize my happiness while smoking weed every day. i'm getting a bit fat. i'm trying to find a job.

i have accepted being too awkward and ugly for hook ups. i really enjoyed smoking a few weeks ago when i just finished my studies, but now it's getting a bit trite, although i hope to maximize the enjoyment again tonight

i keep adding more weed to my joints, i bought a vape but then i started smoking really big joints
>>
Stop smoking. Youre just going to get psychologically addicted to it. You will be bored of everything without it. You will be restless at night unless you smoke. You will find any excuse to smoke and do nothing rather than get shit done, because smoking feels good and you wont feel bad about being unproductive when youre stoned.

Quit while youre ahead. Huge pothead here who quit a month ago to pass a drug test for a great job. Once im in i can smoke again, but now that im clean, im not going to. Its no good. I feel alot more focused and have more energy and desire to get shit done now. Of fucking course im dying to smoke a bowl at night and just chill. But i wont. I know its not worth it. I know itll lead to me smoking more and more until i just dont give a damn about anything because getting stoned and vegging out is good enough.

Find hobbies. Get ripped. Work another job for extra dosh. Find things that you can be proud about rather than saying fuck it and being stoned all the time and waking up 5 years later to realize youve done nothing with your life - and getting stoned to forget it again. Quit now, itl only get harder.
>>
>>18462395
thanks man, but i wasnt being very clear.

i've been smoking for 5 years, it's just that after i finished my studies (actually just high school, i fucke dup earlier)

i'll stop smoking when i start working, but until then it's the only thing that i have. like right now i need to smoke, but i can't even seem to be very happy about it. i would love to get some concentrates, but don't know where to get them

i'm trying to find a job. getting ripped is not really something i want to do, i'm pretty sure i have a condition with my intestines that makes me hungry all the time (not munchies, real hunger), so adding exercise would just make that worse
>>
>>18462395
Gotta agree with this guy.

>>18462402
weed isn't going to make you happy m8. It takes the pressure off of you, but when there isn't any pressure to be lifted what's the point?

> it's all I have
You need to have more things then. You seem too dependent on weed. You been smoking for 5 years and just graduated high school? Your brain is probably fucked bro. The least you could do is treat your body with vitamins and minerals, exercise, not being high, etc.

Also don't self-diagnose. Go to a doc.
>>
>>18462402

>i need to smoke
There you go. Your problem clear as day. You are psychologically addicted.

You will never break that unless you stop cold turkey and find other outlets to kill time. You dont have a digestion condition - you have a fast metabolism. You probably also eat massive meals rather than smaller meals spread out throughout the day, meaning your stomach is stretching and wants to be full. Dont make lame excuses on why you cant get into shape. Cripples and people dying of cancer get ripped. You can too, you are just lazy from being a pothead and dont want to do anything that requires effort. You get stoned because it feels great and takes no effort.

Thats your advice, take or leave it. Doubling down on addiction is plain stupid, take it from me.
>>
>>18462412
yeah i'm going to travel next year after saving up money, so that's something i'm looking forward to. i'll get a job eventually

my brain has been slowed, but i'm pretty smart actually, got really good grades. i dropped out twice due to depression and anxiety, but i'm over most of that now.

what i want is a good career and i'm going to get that. however, there's a long time till i'm done with uni and right now while i don't have a job, everything seems depressing. smoking is literally the only good thing i have besides future dreams. my only real interest is politics, and i also enjoy listening to music. hate video games and anything "practical" (like doing woodwork or other "hobbies")

>>18462417
but my issue is that i'm still gaining weight, so i don't have a fast metabolism. whenever i try eating small portions all the time i just keep getting hungry after 20-30 mins. also have a very loose stool.

i did quit weed for a couple of months, i still felt like shit in my body just like i did before i started smoking. i've always felt kinda off in different ways, getting a good career is my only goal and i can still achieve that. i just need some happiness that's my issue. weed is still a good solution for that, but i'd like to have more euphoria
>>
>>18462448
what's your story man?

i kinda agree, although for me it's just temporary. i will need to smoke weed until i can actually move to a big city and start studying something that interests me. right now i have nothing that makes me happy besides it, but i do actually have a plan for my life and currently i should be working but can't get a job, which will hopefully change soon
>>
Weed is mentally addictive and makes you stupid. Tough pill to swallow, I know. But stop smoking that shit.
>>
>>18462475
It's also a huge fucking waste of money.
>>
>>18462475
As a former pothead I can agree with this. Weed doesn't kill brain cells, but it slows you down and you won't even realise it. Best to find something else that makes you happy before weed is all you have left
>>
You need to exercise. The symptoms you describe are what happens when you live an unhealthy life. Weights and cardio don't make people huge if anything it will help you slim down. You asked for advice then made excuses for all advice offered.
>>
>>18462531
but how would exercise make me happy? besides releasing some endorphines

i used to run every single day, that didn't make me happy. trust me i used to live extremely healthy (while i still smoked weed)

>>18462505
weed kills motivation rather than actually slowing your brain in my experience. but it also kind of sets a "limit" to how much you can learn, but right now i'm able to learn what i need while being high
>>
and while i'm a bit behind most of my peers in my actual progress, i've secured myself so good results that i can, without exaggeration, get into all universities and all kinds of studies possible with the result that i got. so obviously being stupid is not my problem
>>
>>18462545
*in my country i should specify. i'm not saying that i can get into yale or harvard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.