[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i get her pregnant???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498539459563.gif (1006KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498539459563.gif
1006KB, 480x270px
so I recently list my virginity but one thing has been bugging me. when I penetrated the first time I used a condom but I cane a minute after. not content, I put water on my dick tip and penetrated again. I didn't cum but I went further than before. apparently people are saying that even after you cum you can still carry live speak in your dick.
...I only went in a few inches so I should be good....right?
I didn't go balls deep
>>
Idjit
>>
>>18462274
It's actually pretty fuckin hard to get a girl preggars especially if you didn't even cum.

I wouldn't worry about it, but next time I'd be sure to use a condomn and make sure that the girl is on the pill. The world doesn't need anymore seasons of 16 and preggars. If you're young and embaressed by buying condomns just get a cucumber and jar of mayo too just to fuck with the cashier.
>>
>>18462274
You might have.
You most likely got a little of your sperm inside her.
But then she has to be in the phase of her menstrual cycle when she can get pregnant, and even then your sperm might die before they reach the egg cell, and even if one makes it the egg might not take hold and just get flushed out with her next period.

But you are an idiot, next time, use a new condom for round 2, and another for round 3 if it gets that far.
>>
>>18462430
I was hoping that because I was only going 2 or 3 inches that I'd be good. also I hoped excessive mastutbation made my sperm count low
>>
>>18462274
So you came inside a condom, washed your dick then went in raw?
If you've recently came you still have semen in your urethra and most likely leaked some out inside her.
>>
>>18463110
shit, is there any circumstances where my semen is weak and not fit to impregnate? I'm about to be 19 in a week and a half and I don't need to be a young father like my dad, neither my girlfriend needs to be a mom just yet
>>
>>18463330
If this happened within the last 24 hours have her take a plan b pill.
>>
>>18462430
A menstrual cycle is a period. You mean she would need to be ovulating, try to get the terminology correct when giving advice. It sounds like this kid is already really uninformed on how thing work.

>>18462954
Semen can keep swimming for a few days inside a vagina. Male sperm, xy, sperm swim faster and live a shorter time, female sperm, xx, live longer and swim slower. Typically cuming when not fully penetrating give a higher chance of a girl baby because only the xx sperm live long enough to swim deep in and meet with the egg. While busting balls deep is more likely to father a boy because the xy sperm reach the egg faster being so close to it and it dosen't take to long where they all die off.

You should learn about the human reproductive system more before you have sex more.

How close is gf to her period, most girls typically ovulating and most fertile 1 to 2 weeks before their period. Good chance her egg wasn't ready to be fertilized and nothing will come of this but still you should educate yourself and lower your risk of another scare
>>
File: 1498233034419.gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498233034419.gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>18463474
one more question, even if you go an inch inside her (like just the tip or something) you can still get her pregnant?

I'm scared brah
>>
>>18463776
Yes you still could, it's not very likely especially if she cleaned up after but it is possible. She could be one if those girls who's really fertile and gets pregnant really easily. I would not be freaking out tho, you are probably fine. Just try to learn more so you know how to safe and talk with your gf about getting in actual birth control so you don't have to worry so much
>>
>>18462274

Congrats OP!
Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.