[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So over 3 months ago, I had an interview with a company for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So over 3 months ago, I had an interview with a company for a position I wanted. How I got the interview was after applying, I found the email of one of the recruiters and messaged him about it. Next day another recruiter called me and was able to set up an interview for me the next day with the hiring manager.
Had the interview, seemed to go well. Recruiter said the HM liked me.
Never hear anything back.
I've sent the thank you email, I've sent follow up emails, I've tried to call but no one has answered, so I gave up on it.

Now the same company has a different position open that I'm interested in. Should I follow the same process I did to get the first interview? Or not bother if their HR seems to be ignoring me?
>>
>>18461925
If they wanted you for a position they would have contacted you. I would say don't bother.
>>
I forgot to add that the day after I interviewed, the job posting was taken down. And I was the first person that was interviewed for this position. So I still don't know to this day if they just decided to close the position altogether, or they just closed it because theyve had enough applications. They've had other job postings open for months so I'm not sure why that one was suddenly taken down.

The job position was for a some kind of Photoshop Artist position, where the artist would come in and create assets to cover up any graphics clipping or something, idk.
The new position I was interested in was just for a Production Artist job, which has to do with print production, creating flyers, ads, etc.
>>
>>18461973
Sometimes jobs put up positions that they don't plan to hire for anyone. I forget the exact reason but it has to do with taxes and the government. It sucks, it happened to me many times. If its been three months and they still haven't even bother to send you the standard "oh lol u were g8 but there were peepill dat were betr xD, hope u can find another job lol!" They're not going to hire you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.