[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ask a girl out while socially autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1367052915678.jpg (33KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1367052915678.jpg
33KB, 344x326px
I need help asking a girl out. I know it's the usual/lame crap you get on this board but I appreciate your advice..

So there's this girl, all I can say is and as far as I know, is that when we see each other she happily says 'Hi' or ' Good morning', etc.

I had only spoken to her once before. But a couple weeks later, we and a few others were watching a presentation and she was in the room. When I walked into the room, she smiled at me and I smiled back. But because I'm so introverted and I don't really know her that well, I just sat on the opposite side of the room (about 2 rows down, 4 seats across) because it was more open space.

So she gets up and sits right next to me, and talks to me for about 5 mins before the presentation started.

I don't know if she is normally this friendly and open with people or just me specifically. I don't want to be that guy who misreads a situation. (It's happened before and I don't want to make that mistake again).

Thank you if you've read this far, all I ask is, what should I do? How can I simply ask her out to lunch (or a date), without making it too weird?

I know she's also mentioned to me that "I haven't had my coffee yet". Was that an opportunity? Fuck...

Last time I had some feelings for a girl (5 years ago), I was too scared to do something and I missed the opportunity. I don't want to make that mistake ever again.
>>
>>18461881
Did you grow up with a single mother?
Also when you disagreed with you mom or voiced your own opinion as a child, how would your mom react/ say?
>>
Next time you see her tell her you think she's beautiful and ask if you can buy her lunch and talk.

It's that easy but you're so autistic and weak you're never going to be able to do it. Enjoy that regret for the next 5 years dood.
>>
>>18461902
>Did you grow up with a single mother?
No, but I come from a culture where dating isn't really popular. But I moved to another country when I was young where dating is more popular. I've had to find out the hard way.

>Also when you disagreed with you mom or voiced your own opinion as a child, how would your mom react/ say?
As a child I don't really remember, my mother wasn't aggressive or mean. Nowadays I just disagree with her about pseudoscience shit.

Now do you have some actual advice, cunt?
>>
>>18461912
This is the direct advice and cynicism I'm looking for. Any more would be appreciated.

No I'm not being sarcastic, thank you.
>>
>>18461881
With girls there is always going to be the possibility of "misreading" the situation. Their behavior is really annoying but you have to understand it.

You will almost never (maybe a few times in your life) get a 100% clear indicator from a woman that she's interested, without giving an indicator to her first.

Also, just because a girl leaves you with the impression that you "misread" her doesn't mean you actually did. It could mean that she was interested and then changed her mind.

There's no real secret to being "smooth", most guys aren't smooth at all. They just straight up ask women to do stuff with them.

tl;dr you have to be willing to misread the situation a little bit sometimes
>>
Yes, the next time you see her ask her out for some coffee
>>
>>18461918
Grow some balls
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.