[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women think of Peyronies disease? Am I fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: curve.png (206KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
curve.png
206KB, 400x300px
My dick curves straight down, its 7' straightened out and 5.5 girth. Never shown it to anyone so I dont know what people would think but I suspect it would just end in constant ridicule.
>>
>>18461774
there are some natural remedies out there, if you've nothing to lose, then you've nothing to lose in trying them, bar some cash, but hey - it's your dick.
>>
>>18461774
post pic
>>
File: dicpic.jpg (28KB, 445x354px) Image search: [Google]
dicpic.jpg
28KB, 445x354px
>>18461783
I bought some correction traction but I feel like its a scam and doesnt do anything to help.
>>
>>18462065
Dude that shit is perfect for hitting the G-spot when going doggy style Why do you think there are so many curvy ass dildoes out there? You and your partner just need to adapt to your unique form.
>>
>>18461774
When you jerk your dick, jerk it upwards, like if you're massaging it towards that general direction.
Your welcome.
>>
If it's a congenital curve, as in you've always had it, it's not peyronie's.

I have, luckily, a very slight version of it and even that's taxing mentally. If you have it I'm sorry bro. I recommend trying acetyl l-carnitine, coq10, and l-arginine regiment. Helped me, although I still have ups and downs, days where it's good and days where it's bad.

Exposing your penis to sunlight might help, look into hyperthermia or using heat therapy basically as well.

Extenders reportedly help. Look into those.

Always be safe.

>>18462193
You had it? This works? Or are you just talking out of your ass
>>
>>18462222
what do women think when they see a downward curve?
>>
>>18462261
Probably not much. Women might have a preference on curvature but I think by and large most of them don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18461774
Your dick is 7 feet long? Wow!
>>
>>18462310
Ha ha! Reddit gold for you sir!!!
>>
>>18462193
No no no. OP, don't do this. If it's congenital curvature, that'll only hurt you. And if it IS peyronies, that might even make it worse, since it'll inflame the scar tissue.

OP, you're fine. Your dick's curve might be peyronies, but it by no means makes you impotent, just make sure that you're hard af and the girl is wet af when having sex, and make sure your position isn't taxing on your dick. You'll be fine, bro, trust me.

On Peyronies disease, I think a lot more guys have it then reported, and it's very rare that it causes complete impotence. So take heart, okay? I have it to, and I know it can fuck with your head after awhile. Just take it easy and enjoy yourself.
>>
OP I have the exact same curvature.

Have literally never had a problem. Doggystyle is an instant win.

Enjoy the natural sex toy you have.
>>
>>18462065
I have a similar problem, but I don't know how to fix it. I only got halfway I'm during sex and then my dick started bending. good luck op were in a similar boat
>>
Not all women's holes are straight. They curve inside
>>
>>18463823
That's not the issue. Holy fuck some of the people that post here...

Peyronies disease is where you dick doesn't heal right and as a result it bends, it's often painful and can make sex difficult. It's not a congenital curve that you can work with, it can sometimes be a nearly 90 degree curve that makes sex impossible.
>>
You stupid faggot you have a great dick, I would kill to have a tool like that.

vagina curves anyway, so if the girl is tight you go with her curve. If he wants to be smashed, you go against it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.