[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is meaningless.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1CzluLx.png (721KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
1CzluLx.png
721KB, 1023x575px
There's no point...
>>
that's right
>>
ok sure kys while i'll be over there having fun which is the point
>>
>>18461873
>implying you don't have to study/work during most of the day
>>
>>18461706
True in the grand scheme of the universe everything is meaningless. But anon humans are not inanimate objects. We have empathy, feeling, and self awareness. In that context nothing has meaning but the meaning we give things. We are the miracles of a meaningless universe. Humans as a whole can accomplish wonders through the power of our thoughts and beliefs. I was just like you anon dead inside emotionally numb. But when I got away from my mother I realized she did this to me. Made me feel like nothing. Now I see the world differently it's a place of opportunity and a true feeling of love and happiness. You just have to try. Best of luck.
>>
>>18461876
I don't, I worked for a few months and now i'm living from my savings on 200€/month and making a vidya i've always wanted to make.
welfare pays the 270€ rent.

feels good man.
>>
>>18461890
Fuck you for livening off of everyone's tax dollars. They really should get rid of the welfare state.
>>
>>18461896
I agree with you, but if my country doesn't want to pay my rent for free, maybe they should stop electing retarded leftists.
In the meantime, not using welfare I could get just means more for actual welfare abusers.
>>
>>18461706
> Everything is meaningless.There's no point...

Yeah! Ain't it cool?
>>
>>18461706
The cool thing is ultimately everything doesn't matter in grand scale and you actually free to make something for yourself and do whatever you fancy.

It's pretty cool thing if you're enlightened on it.
>>
>>18461916
You are a welfare abuser. Your literally justifying it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.