[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being blackmailed by your father through your brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 29175b0dde.jpg (159KB, 430x191px) Image search: [Google]
29175b0dde.jpg
159KB, 430x191px
Hey guys, so I have a father who's a dick. My parents separated when I was 3, I visited him regularly throughout my childhood. The relationship was always complicated but to keep it short, he's a narcissist with borderline syndrome + an asshole in a lot of ways. So that's him. He had another son after me who is now 8 yo, I am 22.
My father caused pretty elaborate psychological problems on my side, which is why I quit contact with him several times throughout my youth. After becoming clinically depressed 3 years ago and realizing it was due to him being somewhat in my life I put the contact on hold to get better and into a state where I care to live again. In these 3 years I have been in therapist non stop and in a special clinic for treatment for 9 weeks. So my father has had a very bad influence on my life but I'm recovering. He's close to being the worst dad you can imagine without being physically abusive...
Now that I recently told him I still need time and will continue to keep the contact on hold he has started pressuring and essentially blackmailing me with my brother. He tells me my brother misses me a lot and it hurts him that I am not in his life. And that it is damaging my brother that I won't get in touch. Therefore if I don't get back in touch he will tell my brother that I am "gone".
I know that getting in touch with my father again will be my downfall. I can't handle it and it's essentially not an option. I love my brother and I fear I will lose him forever if my father tells him some bullshit about what happened to me and why I left his life.

I guess there's no clear question here but what do? How do I deal with this? Should I just give up on my brother completely and never talk to my father again?
>>
How is he blackmailing you if you're not in contact? No contact is no contact, stop responding to calls emails texts etc unless you're ready. Come on
>>
>>18461656
He wrote to my mother. I have his emails blocked so I don't see them normally but I did see that recent one.
>>
>>18461649
Why not call the cops to have your brother taken from him?
>>
>>18461662
He lives in Thailand, is very rich by now and my brother goes to a boarding school in England, i live in the UK. Besides based on what? Because he's an asshole? I would have to prove that he abuses my brother somehow without having seen him in years.
>>
>>18461649
>>>18461662
>* i live in Germany.
>>
>>18461670
well then that's easy. the cunt's in Thailand, your brother's in the UK, you're in the UK, write to your brother via school, get his other contact details if possible, reassure you love him and everything, and promise to stay in touch, give him your info.

also try to meet up with him if at all possible when the other fucker's not around.

tl;dr: get your bro onside and ignore cunt pop.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.