[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Im going through a very rough time. Green text time:
>lose my job last Monday
>girlfriend tells me everything will be ok,she loves me and we still have each other.
>she goes to work Thursday,texts me she loves me and will see me later.2 hours later she comes back.
>tells me she has quit her job and is going back home to her parents place,4 hours away.I had no idea this was coming
>tells me they are outside and are gonna pack her up now
>before she leaves,she's hysterically crying and telling me she loves me/will miss me and that I am her soulmate.
>won't stop hugging and kissing me.didnt want to let go of my hand.
>says she has to go as we are politically too different and doesn't want to change me.
>she told my mum yesterday over the phone the same thing,and that I was the love of her life. told her she thought I would have proposed on a recent holiday-and I didn't.
>since she left she has texted me saying she still loves me/misses and that Im her soulmate. she wants to leave it a week and speak this friday.
>what she and no one else knows is that I was planning to propose in july (our anniversary) and I actually have a ring.

What do I do? Im a fucking mess.
>>
>>18461567
Leave her. She doesn't love you if she did she would have stayed. What she did was horrible. Cut all ties with her. Morn her for a year. Then find someone who will be genuine and stick by you. What a lying bitch. I'm sorry you had to go through that anon.
>>
File: 1498517047548.png (174KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498517047548.png
174KB, 500x358px
>>18461567
I think this bitch is playing you for a fool.
I'm willing to bet the moment you get 'your act' together ( get jeb, get money etc. ) she'll be crawling back unless she's found a better Chad.

Making it look like she still loves you, keeps the door open for future gains.

Dump this whore ASAP.
>>
>>18461567
Handing her a ring doesn't make the differences go away.

When my wife and I married we were basically of the same political persuasion. But as we grew older our political viewpoints diverged and now it's a big point of contention in our marriage. We can't even watch the news together.

Find someone more compatible for your own sake.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>I was planning to propose
>>
Thanks.

Thing is,she really is not like anyone I have been with before. She is a very truthful and honest person who is kind and genuine.She really doesn't have a nasty bone in her body and she's a sensitive person.

She told me I cared about money too much and she didn't,and was worried about us conflicting with how we would raise our kids (she's a liberal and I'm right wing).

Ive started to make small changes in my thinking as I can get rather angry when debating people,and I was focusing on too many negatives.

I really don't want to let her go,because as cheesy as it sounds-I do love her and feel she is the one.
>>
>>18461614

Cheers anon.Im fucking heartbroken.

Bit of history-she had a mental breakdown 3 years ago and had to live with her folks then. Could this be something similar?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18461567
Tell her you'll meet her.
Fuck her one last time because make up sex is great.
Kick her ass out the next morning.
Get a job
Forget about her. She is disrespectful and has the emotional intelligence of a child.
She loves you because it makes her feel good and that's all.
I've told you all I can I hope you heed my warning
>>
>>18461672
Is she on medication? Does she see a professional?

I'm >>18461644 and as much as political differences can be a problem in a relationship, walking away from one because of it tells you something about her. Whether she's too invested in ideology or just too unstable to be in a relationship and will use any excuse to get out of one.
>>
>>18461763
No,not anymore.And I think she did at one point.

She's a very emotional person. She does take the pill though,Ive heard that can make women nuts?
>>
>>18461718
>she loves you because it makes her feel good and that's all

hearty kek
>>
>>18461567
Anon, try talking to her one last time. But, honestly, you fight for those you love and she doesn't seem like she's fighting for you.

>She told me I cared about money too much and she didn't,and was worried about us conflicting with how we would raise our kids (she's a liberal and I'm right wing).
What about raising your kids without indoctrinating them with your political opinions? My dad is a neo-nazi, my mom is centre-right, and I spent most of my teenage years hanging out with commies of all sorts.
>>
>>18461775
I think she may be too proud to admit moving back home was the wrong move. She told my mum leaving me was the hardest thing she has ever done,but had too.

I just don't understand how you can still be in love with someone,be attracted to them,call them your soulmate and do this?
>>
>>18461780
Because it's super easy to say those things even if you don't feel them.
She didn't have to do anything. It is silly to break up over those things.
You should try talking to her and communicate, but honestly someone so emotional doesn't seem like a good person to spend a lifetime with.
>>
You lost your job Monday, and she left you Thursday??? She sounds like a bitch
>>
>>18461784
Well I wrote her a letter.Its hard not just text her but Im trying to leave it till Friday.

>>18461788
She's really not though.Honestly,Ive never met someone as good as her.She really doesn't have a bad bone. Thats why this is so hard and mental
>>
Damn this post hit close to home. Had the same thing happen to me, she literally went from I love you to breaking up within literally 24 hours.
>>
>>18461792
maybe she was planning on leaving you for a while and used this as the excuse
>>
>>18461792
How can you say she doesn't have a bad bone in her body when she left you without telling you anything or trying to fight for you, especially when you were in such a state?
>>
>>18461795
How can girls even do this? What the fuck
>>
>>18461795
Fucking horrible isn't it? Hope you are ok anon.

Thing is,she told me herself she still loves me and Im her soulmate. She told my mom the same last night and that I'm the love of her life.

>>18461801

Horrible isn't it? Makes no fucking sense.

>>18461799
She told my mom last night the reason it was so sudden was that if she didn't do its straight away,she would have stayed
>>
>>18461567
>>18461788
>>18461795
>>18461801
Man, I'm done with girls.

They just don't stay by your side during unfavorable/rough times.
>>
I feel totally alone right now.The home we shared seems like an alien place.Cant speak to her until Friday due to "no contact" rule

Actually feel like topping myself
>>
>>18461975
That's literally ONE girl, don't blame all women because of the actions of one.
>>
>>18461567
I don't think she loves you. She just has a hard time hurting you. But she pretty clearly doesn't want to be with you.

Personally I'd tell her to shut the fuck up next time she tries to claim she's so sad and loves you and all that shit. She may not realize it but the way she's acting is making it more confusing and painful.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.