[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boyfriend constantly plays guitar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497776194464.jpg (70KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497776194464.jpg
70KB, 664x960px
I can't tell if I'm being unreasonable or not. I've been with my bf for a year and I have a guitar at my house and whenever he comes over he goes straight for it. I remember when he first started coming over to my house and visiting he would just pick it up and play whenever, like even if my mum was watching tv. She used to give me looks like "what is this kid doing?" when he first started and it felt embarrassing for me because I was bringing him home to my family and he was being rude (in my opinion at least.)
To me it's rude because it's subjecting everyone to a noise they didn't ask to hear and it's not really sociable because no one else can really join in. Like if the tv's on everyone can watch but there's only so much fun everyone can have listening to someone practicing the same riffs over and over again.
Sometimes I ask him kindly and sometimes not so kindly to stop playing and he usually always acts annoyed and huffs about it - "I was practicing something, I was figuring something out, etc."
Am I in the wrong to not want him to play it all the time?

I know it isn't really a huge deal either way but I was just mulling over it
>>
>>18461477

You're not wrong. Tell that faggot to drop the guitar or you'll stick it up his ass.
>>
>>18461477
Tell him to practice in his own time so that when he comes over he can shred on his own and then put it down instead of fucked up playing like a ten year old at an aunt's birthday party
>>
He may be taking the idea that playing guitar impresses women a bit too seriously.

Just tell him that he doesn't need to do it all of the time.
>>
>>18461477
Tell Him to play outside or hide the guitar
>>
>>18461491
This. Put guitar in cupboard in your room. Or if you don't play it anymore gift it to him and then it's at his place. Or just call him out.
>>
>>18461562
How would you suggest calling him out? Like in what way should it be approached without seeming bitchy
>>
ITT: Faggots who don't love guitar or don't take it life or death seriously like they should

lol

>hurr durr play guitar to impress women

haha fucking retards
>>
>>18461652
Anon I need to talk to you, it's about you playing guitar at my house. I can tell your really excited to play. But I need you to stop. My parents find it disrespectful and I do to. Your shareing this space with other people. I don't mind you playing guitar. But not at my house. Stop being a faggot bitch boy! Something like that.
>>
>>18461477
He is not dating you, but your guitar.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.