[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: lemrrr.gif (2MB, 220x246px) Image search: [Google]
lemrrr.gif
2MB, 220x246px
Hi /adv,

I've recently come out of a long term relationship. I'm 22, and have never really been in a non-long-term relationship but I'm interested in an exchange student that I've known for a little bit.
>meet this girl, we'll call her Monica
>meet Monica for the first time at big group outing
>we're riding the tram home
she asks me about my gf at the time
>I give her all the details and speak positively of gf
>don't see Monica for a while
>Gf leaves me
>eventually travel with work to Monica's home town overseas
>ask her what to do there
>she doesn't reply
>we hang out with the same group we met with originally
>she is much warmer and comfortable this time around
>gives sympathy about my breakup
>says if I need a wingman she's there for me
>says if I need someone to talk to about the breakup she's there>says she'll take me on a practice date some time
>eventually a few of us go out
>we take some drugs (MDMA, speed, clubbing shit)
>Monica is all over me, constantly running her hands through my soaking wet sweaty hair, giving me massages, climbing on me, etc
>the next day I am due for a Tinder date
>she consistently discourages me from going on said date and to come drinking with her and a couple she is friends with
>i ask her if she is sussing me out and she gives a cheeky response
>decide to ditch date and go
>we have a pleasant dinner together, befriend the couple
>the next day we had plans to trip acid in a big group
>we have a great time all together
>Monica and I are on the same couch amongst others
>she cuddles me and strokes my hair a bit, feels like I'm melting into her
>stroke her leg at one point and I swear she looks excited for a moment and spreads them
>eventually have to leave cause housemate wants to go home
>message her today asking her if I can see her alone sometime soon
>she replies "I'd be keen to get dinner before sending you into the dating world"
>doesn't give any other hints whether she likes me or not

cont.
>>
>>18461464
>she gives few and far between responses from there but seems up for meeting
>I was totally sure she was into me until our recent exchange
>I really have no experience with asking girls out as all previous GFs have gone for me more actively

So is there any chance she likes me properly? How can I turn this practice date into a real date?
>>
>>18461466
>stroke her leg at one point and I swear she looks excited for a moment and spreads them
>So is there any chance she likes me properly? How can I turn this practice date into a real date?

Are you retarded? Go until No. If she enjoys being touched by you, then keep escalating until you get a clear no-go from her. A no-go being her pulling away, seeming uncomfortable, or vocally telling you she's not into it. She's going to lose interest if you don't make your move soon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.