[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ending a relationship , starting another one...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497525483507.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497525483507.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
hi /adv/.
im 32 yo, i'm ending a 10 year Relationship, weve been living together for 7 years, no engagements aka not married , didnt buy a house, no children... living with her made me hate a lot of things she does, and made me realise we're not made to keep on this way, she's not happy, neither am i. I slowly fell in love with a girl i've known for 5years or more. Problem is, leaving my GF still tears me apart, im jealous, i don't want her to fuck with other guys, each time i try to remember anything from the past, I only see how we were happy sometimes, only see everything that was beautiful, and i feel like i still love her. The other girl, i know i could live with her, and i can't stand the idea of missing my chance with her (she's in love with me already)... how do i deal with this shitty state of mind , i can't stand to lose one or the other. i'm crying 10 times a day.
>>
>>18461314
How do You know You could live with the other Girl?
>>
>>18461314
>Realise you act like a children that someone takes his toy away
>Remember that you actually haven't played with that toy in hours .
Solved?
>>
>>18461314
I was forced out of a relationship with a girl I was absolutely crazy about, planned on spending the rest of my life with, and she legitimately made me happier than I have ever been in my life. But she left me for another guy out of the blue, and I was forced to figure out how to move on with my life. It took me about a year before I really truly had 100% moved on, but I did, and I am so fucking glad she left me. I see now for the first time all the bullshit that I dealt with being with her, all the ways in which we were wrong for each other, all the incompatibilities we had, and I know we would have just kept being more and more miserable had we stayed together. Our relationship was wonderful until the very end though, it's not like it was all shit, but once it goes downhill there's not really any way to go back, you just have to move forward.
Now I don't give a shit who she fucks, I can look back on our happy memories and instead of feeling sad and shitty and missing them, I feel happy and thankful that they happened, but realize that that's the past and we're both different people now, they people in those memories no longer exist.
You need to move on, and you are very lucky that you have another girl to move on to. I have yet to find somebody else after my gf dumped me, I had to get through all the bullshit while also dealing with general loneliness and affection withdrawal.
You'll be fine, OP. In fact you'll be great. You just need to realize that you and your life are constantly changing, and trying to keep things the same for too long is like trying to make a river stand still.
>>
>>18461351
I agree, same situation, still need to fully move on though.
>>
OP Here

>>18461318
i've known her for years, we have everything in common, talk a lot, agree a lot, feel connected.

>>18461319
nice

>>18461351
thanks for sharing. it helps. i actually know those things, but once i'm about to leave her, seems like those things don't show up in my mind. a big thank you. best post i could have read.
>>
>>18461319
btw i hope u realize its fun as an analogy, but you don't develop the same kind of feelings & attachment to an object, i'm talking about a 10 year relationship with a loved one. I know you're pointing out some immaturity in my behaviour, but i'm actually curious if you have dealt with something similar in your life...
>>
grow some balls and stop wasting the time of 2 ppl plus yourselfs

the problem is you are a huge coward
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.