[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad for rejecting a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: just-heartbroken-1.jpg (442KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
just-heartbroken-1.jpg
442KB, 800x531px
I recently met a girl through a dating app and I don't think I've ever had so many similar interests with a girl before in my life. We both like generic sci-fi movies, play/listen to similar types of music, and she's the only girl to beat the shit out of me at airhockey even though I tried my hardest.

But I just couldn't imagine myself being romantic with her. She's really tiny and her voice is pretty low.

So I messaged her after 4 dates that we should just be friends. I know there's really very little chance we'd get to stay as friends because we met through the app and she seems to have liked me too. Today, I created an OKC account and browsed through the initial list of people. I saw her profile there and immediately deactivated my account. I know this is unreasonable, but I feel really confused about her.

I think good friends are harder to come by than good dates and it really pains me to realize that if we had met in a different situation, we would've been great friends.
>>
Just ask her to remain friends then?
>>
>>18461301
I did, but we haven't talked since I told her we should just be friends.
>>
>>18461305
have a decent chat with her, tell her about this stuff like you did with us.

good friends are rare.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18461299
>I feel bad for rejecting a girl
>>
tell her exactly what you told us
>>
>She's really tiny and her voice is pretty low.
is that's the reason ?
>>
>>18461305
>>18461603
What this guy said. You didn't get serious with her. Tell her that you really like her and feel a connection and you wanna be close to her, but that you really do want to be her friend. Let her know she really made an impression on you and that you really have respect for her, and ask why that connection should be thrown away just because it's not going to lead to you fucking her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.