[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a separate thread since recommended it. I come from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (8KB, 226x275px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 226x275px
Making a separate thread since recommended it.

I come from a third world country. I've literally wasted thousands of hours in books. My entire identity is based around being academically proficient. My interview preparation took 4 months since I didn't leave a single stone unturned. I recently got a job in my dream company.

The problem is, my friends who've never opened a book in their life lied on their resume and got jobs at great companies. Not only did they lie on their resume, they didn't attend the interview either. Somebody else did on their behalf. Don't ask me how this scam works but it is very elaborate.

I just feel I've wasted my entire life when I could have just taken the same shortcut they took. I am lumped into the same league as these guys who never had to work hard in their life. There is literally nothing out there for people with integrity. If I may come off as incredibly arrogant and bragging, please forgive me.

I don't really know the point of this post.
>>
File: A_Good_Man_DVD_2D-1.jpg (1MB, 1528x2161px) Image search: [Google]
A_Good_Man_DVD_2D-1.jpg
1MB, 1528x2161px
>>18461235
You are a good Man
>>
>>18461235
Meh. I guess responsible anons make the world a better place.

>be me
>be 3rd world country mate
>no one gets agri courses
>because agri is for plebs
>hopefully money and soy protein tastes good in a few decades
>>
>>18461235
Well why not do what they did? If you are as skilled as you say then the interview is only a formality anyway. Except they'll be hiring someone who actually knows what they're doing.
>>
>>18461240
Come on man

>>18461244
I already got a job though.
>>
File: i_m_a_bad_man-122.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i_m_a_bad_man-122.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>18461244
Bad Man
>>
>>18461250
Well unless you want a different job I don't see your problem beyond muh feels.
>>
>>18461255

How do I stop being so angry at the world ? Why is life so unfair?
>>
>>18461235
>I recently got a job in my dream company.

So you've made it. Congrats.

Stop judging shit through the prism of what other people have done. Your education is for YOUR benefit.
>>
>>18461263
If You knew what happened to Me this weekend. . .
>I was sad
>Angry
>Agitated
>Infuriated
I decided to be an adult and accept it. Since there is literally Nothing I can do about it.
>>
well, problem is here's where you prove yourself by knowing your shit. if they "cheated" to get where they are, you're going to out shine them in terms of knowledge and eventually promotions. they'll be at the bottom floundering not knowing wtf they're doing.

not sure what kind of company it is but it may also work the opposite way and they can bullshit their way to the top by being social and getting on the boss' good side
>>
>>18461235
And what do you suppose will happen to them when they fuck up at their jobs because they are unprepared?
>>
>>18461456

They will not. There are organisations that help you out with the job remotely until you can do things on your own. This is a multi billion dollar industry. You literally cannot make this stuff up.
>>
happens with pajeets and chinks all the time
>>
>>18461235
So you ended up in the same place as your slacker friends who don't deserve it and you think you wasted your life because they didn't earn it?
Just wait and see how they get overwhelmed by work they aren't properly capacitated for
Also they are your friends you jackass
>>
>>18461479
>I got my dream job through hard work and I'm lucky enough to be working with my friends
Wow look at that, life through the eyes of a non cunt
>>
>>18461515

See this >>18461479
>>
>>18461563
Just let this thread die. This isn't your journal and you don't have a problem beyond hurt feelings. Attention-whoring now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.