[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drive Thru Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>Been frequenting a Wendy's least once a week when I'm off work for two months now.
>Cutie girl that works there, nerdy, but really seems to be my type.
>Service is usually super slow so we've had a few 5+ minute chats in the window.
>She seems really nice, today after she asked if I was a twin I looked sort of like an old co-worker. Said no but gave her my name and asked hers, she thought she had told me before and I said something cheesy like, "You've always been pretty awesome to talk with."
>She hands me one of those survey things, told eachother goodnight.

Long story short I'm wondering how I should go about asking her on a date. Was thinking I could pull up next time and give her a enveloped card asking if she'd want to catch a movie sometime and my phone number and see if she reaches out.

This way its less awkward since shes on the job, any advice?
>>
File: 1431233989350.jpg (91KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
1431233989350.jpg
91KB, 640x675px
>>18461178
Just be bold about it. Drive up and say, "Hey i really enjoy talking to you i want to get your number" or some variant. It sounds like you setup a good warm situation with her.
>>
>>18461178
>Was thinking I could pull up next time and give her a enveloped card asking if she'd want to catch a movie sometime and my phone number and see if she reaches out.

Do you have a dentist appointment coming up that will render you unable to speak for the next few weeks? Because that's the only justification you can have for handing someone you regularly speak to an enveloped card asking them out.
>>
>>18461219
its true. You want to make your intent as clear as possible. She will respect you as a man if you come out and act bold about it. She'll think that you must have a lot of choice because that takes a strong man.
>>
>>18461213
>Just be bold about it. Drive up and say, "Hey i really enjoy talking to you i want to get your number" or some variant. It sounds like you setup a good warm situation with her.

Debating this, appreciate the responses. Shes pretty shy and nerdy cute. But not sure how she'll take it while on the job which is why I wanted to leave the ball in her court so to speak. There's a slim chance shes just really decent at customer service.
>>
>>18461232
Well first talk to her a bit about her day. It seems like it far outstretches just good customer service, she wouldnt spend 5 minutes of her day sitting and talking to you if she didnt like it. What you say depends on her personality. You could go, "Hey, I really like talking to you, we should hang out sometimes. Whats your number?" If she doesnt like you, shes usually make up an excuse, like she has a boyfriend and then you know, unless he really has a boyfriend and requires prodding to get it out of her. She'll be impressed that you had the balls to do it in that situation
>>
>someones literal job is to be nice to people
>OMG GUYS IM GONNA ASK HER OUT

chicks at work fucking hate this because they have to politely reject you which will cause a scene and gets them in trouble at their job so they usually give you a fake number or just ghost you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.