[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: adultbad.jpg (10KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
adultbad.jpg
10KB, 300x180px
Pic unrelated
Long story short: I had been sexually abused at a very young age. My memory had blocked it out for many years.
The person who did it, had always stayed friends with our family. Just recently he started doing things like making the same face as when he did

something, plus other things like weird gestures.. this triggered the memories and it all came caving in like a ton bricks.
1. Why is he doing this now? He wants to know that I know & remember what happened, so its like he wants to me to know he got away with something?
Or, is it he is seeking some type of forgiveness?
2. What am I supposed to do now ? Do I confront this person? Do I just not ever see them again? Its like I want to do something to him, but I

don't want to be in trouble & it would be like he would be winning even more..

Is there any reasonable advice for this at all? I'm seriously confused, distraught.. will a counselor have the answer?
Has anyone been through something, even remotely similar?

wtf? this is so messed up
>>
>>18461089

there is no right answer. every path you take will have consequences, so you need to decide whats going to do right by you, even if it means some suffering and alienation along the ay.

if i had to guess hes not remembering what his own face looked like during sex. I could not recall what my face looked like during sex.

if he had a considerable age difference on you id recommend calling him out on it, saying you're tired of his shit, you know better now, and if he ever comes to yours or the families again you will admit to your parents what he did to you back then. record this conversation just to be safe.

thats the bare minimum id do. i pulled a gun on my molester.
>>
He purposely made a face and made me look. That's why I remember, and assuming why he knows the same. Just to clarify.
>>
>>18461131

i honestly doubt it, how could he recall what face he made during a rape over a decade ago? you know cuz you saw his face and it was traumatic, but even if it was an intense moment people dont memorize what their own faces were like during sex.
>>
Thank you for the advice though, I'm sorry if you went through something similar.
>>
Because he forcefully did it, because of what I was doing... I really don't want to go into much detail.
>>
>>18461135

no biggie here.

>>18461137

>i really dont wnat to go itno much detail

well we can't really understand why this would be a thing if you don't, cuz as is it sounds like hes just a guy who makes certain faces and they happen to line up. maybe im wrong and hes taunting you but i really doubt it, thats expecially fucked up
>>
Going into detail is like reliving it, plus I don't want all the information on here, not until I seek counsel, I guess.
>>
>>18461089
Honestly op you should go to the police and report what happened. that's going to be a really hard process I know, and it's not fair for you to go through reliving that and having to deal with cops and that bs, but this guy might be doing this to other kids. You could save someone from having the same fucked up shit happen to them.

I was molested as a kid, never told even way into adulthood. Came to find out the guy was raping a 5yo he knew. I'll never forgive myself, if a had told that kid would have never went through that
>>
>>18461154
But the other person who replied is right, there is consequences to that too. I see your point, and know you are right also though. Damn this sucks
>>
>>18461154
How are they supposed to gather proof for something happend such long time ago? Genuinely intersted, not a provocation. Besides, it can't be ruled out the possibility it went past the prescription period, if you live in one of the countries that have that
>>
>>18461172
It will just be my word against his, there is no proof. I guess the best thing that will happen is it will expose him (to public). But then could he come at me in some odd way .. as in like attempted slander / defamation of character?
>>
>>18461175
get legal advice. try your citizen's advice for referrals.
>>
>>18461172
I'm not sure really, when I spoke with the cops about what happens to me the guy had already gotten caught with the 5yo. The cops didn't think I was making anything up because things I told them lined up with things he has done to this other little kid. I don't know depending on the laws in the area but could try recording dude when he's confronted with what he did. Like >>18461099
Suggested. I'm not sure what else to try, i would look up statutes of limitations on child molesting in the country this took place, see if anything can be done.
>>
I know this is a serious issue, and probably not the best place for advice, but thank you all... I will try what you have suggested. Thank you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.