[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to end a fwb relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm a guy in his mid twenties with a similar aged friends with benefits. Despite her being a great friend and fantastic lay, I've never had that surreal feeling you get for a significant other. We have been friends for two years and hooking up for one of those years. From the start we established that the sex was just a craving and not a declaration of something deeper.

Outside of sex she is a great person to talk to, probably the best friend I have, but for some reason I can't bring myself to commit to a serious relationship with her. I don't meet enough women in a dating context to really say if she is he factor or my own fear of commitment is. With all that said I would be okay with us never having sex again but not okay with losing a good friend of mine.

But with things going as they are now, it may just end up crashing and burning anyway. I know she has feelings for me now, you don't fuck as much as us and talk as much and not develop some feelings.

I need to end things, at least the sex part; I still want her as a friend and not to alleviate any feelings that I'm an ass hole but because she really is one of the few people I enjoy the company of. Worse yet, so long as I'm fucking her she has no interest in other guys. I'm basically cutting off her dating life and potential for a genuine partner.

How do I end respectfully end the sexual aspect of this relationship while still staying friends?
>>
>>18461069
>I still want her as a friend
Like I tell everyone who wants to remain friends with their ex-whatever, this isn't up to you.

In your situation, she's probably told herself that just sex is better than nothing and she's probably going to treat this as a complete breakup. Being friends is not something you normally do when you break up.
>>
>>18461077
Okay so I should accept that there's going to be a separation period, but surely that doesn't mean we can't ever go back to hanging out.
>>
>>18461107
It's up to her whether she wants that to be a possibility or not.
>>
>>18461077
Guys got a point here.

You may as we'll tell her she has a nasty snatch and then move on.

Seriously though tell her that you're worried the sex is complicating things in a way that you don't want them to and then end it.

Warning: shit won't be easy you'll have an uneasy period and eventually both of you will get over it.
>>
>>18461069
You want to change the nature of your relationship with someone. That means you have to accept they may choose to terminate the relationship instead of agree to change it.

There are lies and tricks you could use, but don't do that. Just be honest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.