[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely Stressing Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Currently in my early 20s
>Lived with My Aunt and Brother since as long as I can remember
>From a very young age I have had to deal with the coward of my older Brother(Now in His Early 30s) and abusive Aunt(Currently Mid 50s)
>She always complained about how our parents were the worst for leaving us at a young age
>She usually let Her anger out on Me by cursing Me out and occasionally throwing things at me
>On my 17th birthday She literally called me a prostitute because my breast went from non existent to barely visible under a microscope
>By the time I’m 19, I get my High School Diploma and decide I’m going to College
>My Aunt is not pleased
>She starts to argue with Me and says I need to get a job to pay Her back
>I tell Her I will work only if it does not interfere with College
>She calls Me a “Ramira” and says I should “Go to the f***ing sh*t”
>It’s been a few years since then and I have REALLY been struggling in College, the daily nagging prevents Me from focusing in class and I’m constantly feeling pressured to give up and work myself away

Am I being selfish for refusing to work? I’m doing pretty bad In College and the nagging gets worse by the day. I don’t know what to do.
>>
>>18460982
Abusive guardians are always a very problematic situation. My mother for example has a bad problem with temper and keeps yelling to me, my family members and step dad over useless stuff, but other than that, she is not abusive and wants good to us.

I want to say that you have to find a some way to deal with her, it sounds like you have to stay in touch with your aunt for quite some while. You need to work out a compromise with her or somehow get on her good side. You can try to come out with a deal of sorts where you explain to her that college is important for you to be able to get a job, and without it, you will be stuck with some burger-flipping jobs, and you can't really afford any future.

I sympathize with you anon, I wish you strength to carry on.
>>
I can't relate to abusive guardians but I hate seeing it. From an outsiders point of view you're far from being selfish, you're trying to live your own life. Don't let her guilt you into wasting your life on her. Play the hand you've been dealt, lie to her if you have to, but look out for yourself above your needy Aunt.
>>
>>18461036
Thank You
>>18461049
Thank You

I Hope things get better. Sometimes it's too much to handle and I just cry.
>>
File: 446.jpg (156KB, 1175x766px) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
156KB, 1175x766px
>>18460982
Stupid OP being exploited
>>
Lie to her.
>>
>"Ramira"?
>>
>>18461307
I think OP means "ramera" as in whore in spanish.
>>
File: pseudobulbar-300x232.jpg (14KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
pseudobulbar-300x232.jpg
14KB, 300x232px
>>18461337
>never meets parents
>brother's a pussy
>aunt is a real life witch
>op gets called a "Ramira"
please stop this animosity
>>
File: c43.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>18461346
>"Go to the fucking shit"
>>
>>18461394
I'll keep that in mind next time I don't know where to go
>>
Kill the aunt and hide in the college
>>
Don't kill her this will bring you more more problems
>>
File: wynaut_by_retardichard-d45i0kd.jpg (160KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
wynaut_by_retardichard-d45i0kd.jpg
160KB, 900x1165px
>>18461428
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.