[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help I think my girlfriend is a trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170607_222458.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_222458.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Ok, so I was making out with my girlfriend, we have been together of five months. While we were making out, she starts to grind on me(the first time she ever has) and I felt a bulge in her crotch area, a big one too. I'm freaking out trying to figure out is she is a trap or not. The thing is, she has been talking about having sex more and more recently. Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>18460930

grab her by the pussy... if you can.
>>
>>18460939

>grab her by the pussy
>grab her by the
>grab her by
>grab her
>grab

"pussy" top kek
>>
>>18460930
0/10
apply yourself, for fucks sake
>>
>>18460946

>if you can
>>
>>18460930
How young are you that you see a girl for months and don't even know if she's really a girl?
>>
>>18460930
... Hot.
>>
It may have been something in her pocket? Then again, girls' pants usually don't have big pockets. What kind of pants, if you happen to remember, was she wearing? Even if the answer is tights, she may have been keeping something in the waistband and it fell into her crotch. I know a lot of girls who keep their phones in the waistband of their tights.
>>
What is it with the trap pushing agenda everywhere lately?
>>
>>18461118
Just the mentally ill transgenders trying to recruit for their army.
>>
File: 1498431287321.png (513KB, 1064x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1498431287321.png
513KB, 1064x1401px
>>
>>18461061
This. There's a bunch of things it could be. Hell the extra fabric around a zipper can feel weird sometimes, let alone the weird shallow pockets that some girls pants have, and the waistband thing. Hell, maybe she was wearing a pad.

If it *does* turn out she's a trap and been leading you on this whole time then s/he is an asshole and should be ashamed, it's not something you should have to feel worried about
>>
>>18460930
Could be be a fucking massive pad or some shit anon. Or maybe she wears nappies.
>>
Agree to sex, but if a dick is pulled out leave and cut contacts; they should tell u they have a dick before trying to have sex, and by not doing so are no longer trustworthy.. Unless you're a fucking gay.
>>
>>18461134
fucking kek so much at this
>>
>>18460930
Check the calf muscles or abs below the belly button.
>Women nearly always have long calf muscles when flat footed.
>Slightly over weight to obese bitches have what I call chest/fat balls. Miniature sacks that form below the belly button, imagine a straight line down from the belly button the small fat sacks form on either side.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.