[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1496720523455.png (434KB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
1496720523455.png
434KB, 696x748px
>female friend
>ex relationship
>still very close friends
>interested in some guy she met online too far away to ever happen realistically
>downright in the deepest throes of love for him
>but not together
>I know she has feelings for me still too
>wanted to spend the day with me and stay the night at my house while I'm at work (night shifts)
>agree, but wanna try and impress her
>look good, smell good, clean everything
>we spend the day together having fun and she's impressed with how I look, keeps shit testing me trying to make me jealous
>I either laugh about it or reveal her attempts to get me jealous in a humorous, physical way.
>stay confident, teasing and flirt when I feel like she's earned it

>We end up back home later in the evening, we end up chilling in my bed and doing some goofy question thing
>She says she wants us to get back together probably as much as I do, then anxiousky verifies I do.
>But can't because she is at the peak of love for this other guy, it wouldn't feel right to her no matter how unrealistic she knows it is
>We end up playing some mobile games together, she asks me to read to her and cuddles against me
>She asks if I want to make out and see where it goes
>I think we should
>Long pause
>"No we can't"
>It gets late and I get ready for work, I have a few minutes left over and she says we should cuddle
>we get very close and end up just looking each other straight in the eyes
>Tell her we really should kiss, long pause, she goes for cheek I go for mouth
>She shakes her head no but still smiles, I kiss her on the cheek as she snuggles in closer
>alarm goes off, time for me to go

So wtf is going on here with my ex?
>>
>>18460892
Stop making these threads you fuck
>>
Stop being a beta and just dick her
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.