[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person? or is this part of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Dandilion.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dandilion.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
long story short, I have been with this girl for a year now. She cheated on me when we first got together but I stayed with her because I wasn't super attached and I didn't think it would hurt me later on (I was also just an 17 year old who wanted pu$$y). It was going good for a while, and I was in love with her but I was never sure if it was right. As time went on, we started fighting a lot and I started to miss the feels I used to have around her but they were gone. One night, I was hanging out with a good friend of mine and we decided to get high. We were sitting in her car and I felt the most tremendous feeling and tried to kiss her. It was a stupid idea. I immediately regretted it and told my girlfriend and after a couple of months we are okay again.

The weird part of all of this is that I cant stop thinking about my friend (we arent really friends anymore). We were really good friends, we had a lot in common, and that night when I looked into her eyes when I almost kissed her I had never felt more in love..

I don't know what do to
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XpvSRjvS7g
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.