[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be loser KHV, have no human contact, not even online friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: loneliness.jpg (81KB, 720x522px) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
81KB, 720x522px
>be loser KHV, have no human contact, not even online friends
>meet girl online out of nowhere
>talk to her a lot, she's literally perfect to me, we have lots in common
>but she lives in a different country so I can't see her
>still promise that I will move there at some point
>was planning on doing it next year
>too late, she just got her first boyfriend who is a turbonormie
>she even moved hundreds of miles away and dropped out of school to be with him
this is the only girl I've ever fallen for, and who I might've (previously) had a chance with. I don't know what to do. part of me wants to do everything I can to improve myself, and move there and wait for her. but then again, what if the relationships lasts, what if she marries him or gets pregnant. to chase after her only for that to happen, I'd kill myself. god fucking dammit. I was on my way to wizardry and this just had to happen. I wish I could get over this but I can't. I've been drinking myself into a coma. someone please help me.
>>
>>18460104

>move there and wait for her

That's a great way to go if you want to go insane and/or be a stalker.
>>
>>18460104

>met girl online
>never met her
>shes literally perfect

Ya nah she gave you the time of day and now you worship the ground she walks on. You legit dont even know her. You never met her. You dont love her - you love the idea of her.

Move on. Itll never happen with her. It will happen with someone else. Your problem sounds like you are completely relying on outside factors, such as other people, for your own personal validation. Focus on yourself. Workout, get an education, advance a skill - develop things that you can be proud of so that you wont give a fuck if other people like you are not. Happiness has to come from within. You have to earn it. Sitting on your ass feeling sorry for yourself cuz life is hard doesnt work, you know this. Its a long road, and it will suck and be full of failure. Thats the only way you can grow though. By failing, and trying again even though you are hurting inside and want to give up; pushing forward through the bad times until they become good.

Not tryna be a dick dude. I get it. I know the feeling first hand. You probably feel heartbreak over this. Its an emotional pain that is so intense that it physically hurts. Theres nothing else like it, and nothing that dulls the pain. You gotta weather the storm and find happiness from within though.

Good luck dude. TLDR; move on and develop yourself. Dont be afraid to get hurt or fail. Be afraid to never try at all.
>>
>>18460119
yeah I probably shouldn't move too near to her. but I want to leave the shithole I live in anyway, maybe I could live farther away for a while but still keep in contact. oh who I am I kidding it's never going to happen. why did I even ask. I wish I could stop caring about it all but it seems impossible.
>>
>>18460104
You'd fall for any girl who gave you attention. She's not special.
>>
>>18460177

You'll stop caring in time. It's because you pinned imaginary hopes on her that won't happen, as is the case with most people you meet that try to form long distance relationships. The majority of them don't work because it's easy to find something better - the definition of better sometimes coinciding with "easier" or "closer."

Move on dude, stop talking to her if she's dating some retard.
>>
>>18460179
>>18460184
I know you're probably right. I'm just afraid I'll never meet another one. we've been talking for about a year, it's not like I immediately became obsessed with her, it developed the more I got to know her. I've never been able to have a relationship this deep, as pathetic as it is. but I'll try to move on, it's just really hard man.
>>
>>18460203

Last time I fell in love with a girl online, we met, we had sex, she fucked her ex-boyfriend while I was in the room next to them, and tried to say she "loved" me while giving me the cold shoulder, not spending time with me, and... y'know, fucking other people.

Go outside, you'll have a better chance interacting with someone.
>>
>>18460214
this sounds genuinely greentext worthy

OP: why not go there for a holiday? don'y expect too much, maybe make your own plans if the other person is busy.working/at school etc.

a wee-10 days depending on where it is sounds good. that way you get to check the chemistry between you, as well as check the joint out.

what countries are we talking about anyways?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.