[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend about a month ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1346917056883.jpg (126KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1346917056883.jpg
126KB, 600x900px
I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend about a month ago. We only dated for 2 months and we were forced to break up because I'm 25 and her dad literally followed me around, stalking me in his car, and threatened me. Well, she was a virgin, and I basically was too, and the sex was absolutely amazing. That girl went absolutely wild in pleasure like nothing I've ever imagined. I basically completely dominated her. The smile on her face at the end was the most legit smile I've ever seen.

Basically, she leaves for college in 1 month. Ever since we broke up, she tried hooking up with 2 girls her age and 1 guy her age, and the long story short is that she's kind of crawling back to me. She told me that those experiences couldn't compare at all. She has sent me late night texts saying how good, physically, that we were together... and at work she is becoming just as touchy as we were when we were together... which stopped for awhile after we broke up.

I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck again. But I have feelings for her. All my friends told me I should be careful not to get them and now they are coming back again. When I think about her smiling, like a real legitimate smile, it just makes me so happy. Then there is her dad.

What should I do here guys? I want her again, I want her so bad... but there's a voice in my head telling me this is a big mistake.
>>
Very similar situation here OP

She's 18. An adult. Nothing you are doing is legally or morally wrong. If you knocked her up that's one thing but if not then her dad can fuck right the fuck off. Stand up for your love.
>>
>>18460091
The biggest mistake anon, don't fucking do it separate yourself from this girl with everything at your disposal. Get a new phone number, go on vacation for a month somewhere, I don't give a fuck about your job, go inawoods just get the fuck outa dodge.

I was legitimately in your shoes, you are her Virginity loss baggage and based on what you posted she's yours too.
If her father's really that fucking protective and she's already slept around (with other girls no less) there's some crazy in that dna, just a little bit.

Buy a fucking fake vagina, fap, then get her the fuck out of your life. Don't be thinking with your dick man, beat that fucker raw and punch the balls after for even making you think about her again.
>>
>>18460156

This won't last forever and we are both smart enough to know that.

>>18460162

She's definitely weird and a little crazy, but so am I. She's also -incredibly- attractive. Also, her parents made her life hell because of me, and that made me feel awful. I don't want to put that on her.
>>
>>18460091
somehow I think OP is leaving out quite a bit of backstory here...

still, I hate these stories of thwarted love. Maybe have a chat with the guy if he shows up, learn how to defuse this type of situation and be decent, maybe there's been some kind of misunderstanding.
>>
>>18460369

I can elaborate if you'd like. The biggest thing that I can think of is my close female friend freaking out on us both and saying to her that she "stole her friend".

When he confronted me the first time I was just confused. He ambushed me and asked what the fuck we were doing, got in my face, and threatened me. He's 6'3 and looks like a Goliath of muscle. The next time he confronted me, we didnt even have sex, we were just walking together and she told me I should casually walk to my car and I did... well, he pulled up behind me so I couldnt pull out and he cursed me out and threatened me.

He thinks I just wanted to fuck her because she is "young pussy". Funny enough, it was the exact opposite in many ways. She was the one who practically seduced me and I was the one who wanted more.
>>
>>18460397
well the guys sounds like a an overprotective caveman, but if you're a decent chap you can let him your intentions are honorable and shit. be polite, be manly, don't be a little passive-aggressive bitch, put your hand out and say you're pleased to meet him and so on.
>>
Been there. Six

Move on.

Move on

And
Move on.

Enjoy the memories.
And she will probably send naked pics for the next 10 years, even when she's married with kids.

There's a big mental difference there between 18-25.
>>
>>18460181
Nothing lasts forever you retard go for her itll be fun.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.