[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucking crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
GF and I got in a fight over something. She hurt my feelings so I let her know that it did. She claims that wasn't what she meant, so justifies it and doesn't apologize.

When you hurt somebody's feelings whether you meant it or not, it still hurt their feelings, so shouldn't you apologize for it and try to understand the situation instead of arguing about it? Or am I just fucking insane?

Please open my eyes
>>
You are not insane. I'm personally on your fence. If one's words doesn't reflect one's intentions, then one should rephrase one's words. There are other people who believe, as your girlfriend does, that good intentions trumps all.
Your girlfriend and you disagree over a fundamental value. That is troublesome.
>>
>>18459674
She has a hard time just accepting when I'm mad, and constantly looks for a reason to not say sorry. She then commences to provoking me into getting even more pissed, which then leads to me cursing at her. After this happens, everythings apparently my fault because I ended up cursing at her out of anger.

I see this as typical scapegoating behavior where she literally provokes me into getting angry, then once she gets a bad reaction out of me, everything is my fault.

So once again, please find a fault in me or open my eyes into what I am doing wrong, or what she is doing wrong.
>>
>>18459664
no I would check a ho. that's the attitude people in my area have, and so males actually stay in demand instead of being cheap doormats. if you're asking someone who "loves" you to say sorry and they won't do it, what's the real picture?

now without any context, maybe the argument was bad enough or maybe you pulled enough shit for her to be acting irrational. if you piss people off enough you'll see the worst sides of them. also sometimes it's best not to argue, and to just be grateful for what you have.

there's the two different sides. you pick whichever is compelling to you.
>>
>>18459664
also yall some cringy ass niggas if you watchin archer
>>
>>18459704
She says sorry but only after about 6 days' worth of fighting. it honestly feels like she says sorry because she's tired of fighting, not because she understands
>>
>>18459715
it sounds like you guys have more of a problem with fighting than one petty instance.

maybe reflect on the entire situation with her and ask for advice with *that*, instead of asking for help with one petty instance where you already know what we're gonna say
>>
>>18459721
Well seems like you know exactly what i'm looking for. Please help.
>>
>>18459726
huh? I don't understand your reply, but I was saying that you should make a new thread with more details asking for help with the fighting in general. the same goes for getting advice from a counselor or a friend.
>>
File: 1496330899758.jpg (5KB, 297x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496330899758.jpg
5KB, 297x322px
Is this a picture of you, OP? Is it?
>>
>>18459734
I don't feel like I need to make a new thread because this is the same issue everytime we fight.
> I feel she has wronged me in a certain way
> She says she didn't mean it that way, so doesn't apologize.
> We end up arguing and she ends up provoking me in a certain way.
>I end up getting pissed and cussing her out/her cussing me out
>Me cussing her out ends up being the scapegoat for her inability to apologize at all.
>fight ends up being so long that we both grow tired of fighting and just drop the situation without getting to the bottom of it.
>rinse&repeat
>>
>>18459664
For me this can be complicated. If she could have reasonably guessed that what she said would be interpreted that way, then she should probably apologize.

If she didn't really do anything wrong but your feelings still got hurt, then she should reassure you that she cares about your feelings and she regrets that you were hurt even if she didn't do anything wrong (and I see this as different from an "apology" per se).

I don't generally believe in demanding apologies though. For me it's all about whether the person would do the same thing again. If, under the same circumstances, I would do the same thing again, then I will not apologize since I would see an apology as dishonest.
>>
>>18459754
The apolgies come AFTER the damage has been done, making it seem like she's only apologizing to get over it. Which is why I think these fights are never resolved, just brushed under the rug. Should I just break up with her and accept the fact that we'll never agree?
>>
>>18459740
You seem to have a very shallow understanding of what goes on between you and your girlfriend during these arguments, or at least what you're typing up presents that way.

I don't believe that situations are as simple as:
>ooo she make me mad
>grunt you made me mad
>I didn't make you mad, pussy lmao
>fuck you bitch fuck you
>you're mean you're mean you're...

Most of us get in ridiculous arguments at times, especially as couples, but you need to try to gain some deeper understanding of what is going on.
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>18459664

Firstly, you're being incredibly vague. At this point you've given us absolutely no context to form an opinion on. Anyone in this thread who has either come out in support of you or against you is going way out on a logical limb. It doesn't make any sense to make a judgement about your post, not without knowing exactly what this fight was about.

Secondly, the short answer to your question is no. Someone is not obligated to apologize to you just because your feelings got hurt. It all depends on why your feelings were hurt and whether or not it was a legitimate reason. There is a chance that she said something legitimately hurtful and is trying to find justification to avoid taking responsibility for it.

There is also a chance that you're being unreasonable and overly sensitive and you're expecting her to take responsibility for hurting your feelings instead of you owning up to your irrationality and swallowing your pride.

I will say that your premise that people are obligated to apologize for hurting your feelings regardless of context is a really immature perspective. I'm a business owner and I'm frequently put into a position where I have to tell people things about themselves that, while they may be hard to hear, are also true. Lets say I walk up to someone and say "You've been late 3 days this week and never complete your tasks. I can't have that kind of work ethic at my business."

Sure, that may hurt their feelings but am I going to apologize just because they aren't capable of processing criticism? I'm supposed to apologize because of their faulty defense mechanism?Absolutely not. That's a ridiculous thing to imply.

Context is important, OP. You need to provide context or else none of this will make any sense.
>>
>>18459769
You want context? Here it is:

>Be me talking to gf wanting to transition from going to parties to actually travelling.
>Didn't get a stable job until two years ago, which ended up in gf buying most shit that had to do with parties.
>Can't afford to use vacation days on both partying AND travelling, so suggest that we start transitioning to travelling.
>GF replies with "i've been buying all your tickets and shit anyways, so what does it matter"
>All i wanted was to just talk about transitioning to travelling more than partying. And she had to hit me with a low blow when I wasn't doing so well during those two years
>>
>>18459664
This depends on what she said, but based off this >>18459701
You sound likes complete prick who is verbally abusive and very quick to anger. If you are that upset then walk away from her and don't escalate the situation. Brake up should probably happen, it's not normal or healthy to be yalling and cussing at your partner. Maybe you guys just arnt compatible. I can honestly say that in my 8 years so far or marriage we've never cussed at each other or tried to pick fights.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>18459787

Yeah you're just being a bitch. Expecting her to apologize for not properly tip toeing around your ridiculous insecurities is mad childish. Your girlfriend paid for you to party for 2 years and now you want to crucify her for just saying that fact out loud?

Grow up, dude.
>>
>>18459814
My point is where the fuck did that comment even come from? I didn't attack her, all I did was make a suggestion at what we should do with my limited amount of vacation days.
>>
>>18459787
>>18459787
I can see a few reasons why her smartass comment would bother you. It's really open to interpretation. You're assuming what she meant by this little statement. Maybe she was trying to dig at you, or maybe she meant it in a totally harmless way.

I do the same thing as you. I jump to the worst conclusions and assume the person is trying to hurt me. Even though the person really is trying to hurt me at times, this is still paranoia. It's paranoia even if you are right sometimes.

Maybe your girlfriend is spoiled and unwilling to apologize, but *maybe* she is sick of you taking offense in places where you didn't need to.

Sometimes you have to let people transgress a bit, because we all do it. It's hard finding a friend who acts perfectly, let alone a girlfriend or wife.

When I do the same shit you're doing right now, I end up paranoid and ALONE. I'm so miserable because I tried so hard to get consistently laid by someone, and then I fuck it up by hurting them and fighting with them.

Change, OP. I am trying to change.

Even if you are right and she was digging at you (again that would still make this paranoia), acting out by "cussing and yalling" is no way to behave. Stop behaving like this, please.
>>
>>18459814
This 100% you want your gf to walk on eggshells because your an over sensitive twat then if she says anything you slightly take offense to got get all nasty with her unless she like sucks your dick in apology.
>>
sounds like you got upset when someone rejected your commands about what to do with your shared time, so fuck you and your dumb feelings
>>
>>18459838
She took a stab at me for what seems to be resentment. So how the fuck else was i supposed to react? Just take it?
>>
>>18459842
Commands? I SUGGESTED that we should start transitioning to other things. I did not COMMAND anybody. I was having normal couple conversation you fucking dick.
>>
>>18459787
>a low blow when I wasn't doing so well during those two years
it's not a low blow when she paid for your shit for years you dumb cocksucker. who the fuck takes time off work to party anyways? no wonder you had a hard time finding work
>>
File: 1496646878688.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496646878688.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>18459825

>My point is where the fuck did that comment even come from?

Well, firstly, didn't it come from fact? Isn't it a fact? I mean, I may be going out on a limb here but hinting at the fact that someone who has all of their travel and partying paid for them have less of a right to be picky about the details isn't a ridiculous inference. Maybe the way she said it was a little knee jerk but ignoring the truth behind it doesn't make you more justified in feeling hurt.

Secondly, here is why you're childish. If it were me I would of said,

"Listen, I really appreciate all you've done for me but the last thing I want is for you to use the money that you've spent on me as ammunition when we get into arguments. I want us to have an equal partnership in this and have a good time together no matter what we do so if there's any way you think I could pull more weight or compromise better I'd really like to talk about that so we can come to some common ground."

But no. You decided to, instead of verbalizing some kind of calm, concise response to her obvious spurt of frustration you crossed your arms and said "You hurt my feelings, apologize."

That's how a child deals with conflict, anon. I don't know anything about your relationship. I don't know why she lashed out. All I know is that you dealt with it like a baby and demanded she apologize without addressing any of the legitimacy of her frustration or even making a small attempt at giving her validation in the conversation before she gave you yours.
>>
>>18459849
it's not a suggestion if you won't accept any answer but the one you want
>>
>>18459844
No she didn't you just got all butt hurt over literally nothing. Your an ass hole dude you have no right to be yelling and cussing her out over the made up insult you took. She didn't make you do anything your an angry man child who is getting his feels hurt over every little thing then throwing a tantrum over it. I hope she dumps your ass
>>
"i've been buying all your tickets and shit anyways, so what does it matter" is a legitimate answer and not an attack on you. She didn't do anything that any sane person could honestly apologize for.
"sorry you're crazy and mean"
>>
>>18459701
She is an asshole. Leave her. If she were a man, that behavior would be called gaslighting, which is a form of abuse.

Leave her.
>>
>>18459875

>If she were a man, that behavior would be called gas lighting

No reasonable person would agree with that statement.
>>
>>18459855

How does me talking happily about something that I want to do with my gf to her warrant a comment like that though? I understand that she's letting out some frustrations that are based off fact, but I was just saying that I wanted to advance the relationship to something more than just partying. That was the point of me talking to her about that. Am I asking her to fund everything? No. I have a steady job and can afford to fund everything now.
>>
>>18459875
OP needs her money and someone to scream incoherently at, he's not going to leave her
>>
>>18459844
don't change and suffer then. why the hell are you asking for advice?

>>18459875
this guy is sabatoging

also OP you are ignoring my replies, focusing more on raging out at these people antagonizing you. wise up.

>>18459835
>>18459767

you don't have to be breaking shit (like your parents?) to have an anger problem. if it's hurting you and other people around you then it's a problem.
>>
>>18459737
Yes.
>>
>>18459887
you were telling her what you unilaterally decided you want her to do (travel and stop partying) and when (your vacation time). That's not acceptable or normal and you followed it up by cursing at her
>>
>>18459887

You just managed to completely ignore every thing I said about the possible legitimacy of her frustration and insist that all of our advice to you be framed around what a victim you are.

You're a giant fucking baby. Good luck.
>>
>>18459904
Ok so I'm being a baby, i admit it. Tell me what I should do right now to fix the issue ( me ).
>>
>>18459918
stop talking to the guy antagonizing you and read all of the replies gorilla man
>>
File: 3434687100_b62bc5c8b7.jpg (36KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
3434687100_b62bc5c8b7.jpg
36KB, 318x400px
>>18459711
>>
>>18459875
>Leave her. If she were a man, that behavior would be called gaslighting, which is a form of abuse.
there's some truth to that part, but only because our society treats women like perpetually victimized babies. OP needs to grow up and so do most women.
>>
>>18459835
So then how should I react to something like that if it's not just me being paranoid?
>>
In which way should I grow up? What lesson do I have to take away from this so I don't do this again?
>>
>>18459887

>how does me happily talking about something I want to do with my gf warrant a comment like that though?
>I understand it's based off fact

It's probably a deep-seated resentment of the fact that she's been paying for your lazy ass for years and when you finally start getting back on your feet you continue to make demands. It seems like most of this is about you rather than about both of you. Yes, you want to include your girlfriend, but does your girlfriend even want to do those things, or are you just projecting your own feelings onto her? Did you even bother talking about what she wanted to do, or did you decide "Oh hey we should travel more instead of partying, let's do that honey" and then expect her to pick up the slack and go along with it? Like she's apparently been doing with other crap you've been doing?
>>
>>18459939
if she says

"I pay for your stuff"

and that's it. then you DON'T KNOW how she meant it.

assuming that she meant it in an offensive way is paranoia (or hypervigilance, which is paranoia lite).

anyway, is there really a need to attack every time you feel that you might be slighted? try managing your own emotions.

plenty of people are perfectly capable of managing their emotions but they just don't. you go to work, you got this girlfriend you go to parties etc. that is all a show of managing emotions.

somewhere along the line you learned to manage your insecurity with those you love by being on the lookout and ready to fight.
>>
>>18460002

Yes this is something that she clearly expressed that she wants to do with me. I did not project my own feelings to her. In fact, she went travelling without me because I didn't have any means to do so. The only reason why I came up with what I said to her was because I don't have the means to afford both partying AND travelling now that I can stand on my own feet. I pay for everything now just to clear things up.
>>
>>18460004
>
So then what is the proper way to react to something like this?
>>
>>18460148
>somewhere along the line you learned to manage your insecurity with those you love by being on the lookout and ready to fight

even if she did make a rude comment, yalling and cussing is just going to make you look like a vulnerable person who can't control himself.

you can keep pawning it off on your girlfriend or you can nut up

and if you wanted to create a thread just to defend yourself and confirm your biases like you're talking to some fake friends, then it's only going to hurt you when your relationship finally degrades into worthlessness from all of the petty fighting.
>>
>>18459664
If you didn't mean to hurt someone, that's even more important to apologise for
>>
>>18460159
Yeah you're right. I shouldn't have cursed or "yalled". Is it so wrong that I feel like she tried to provoke a reaction out of me though? I feel that's what she intended.
>>
>>18460155
I had a man save my life by housing me after my parents lost their marbles and I ran away. I probably learned to be this insecure and defensive from having psychologically fucked parents who abandoned and abused me. Not sure how you got so vulnerable and ready to fight, but I assume it was also something difficult, maybe an alcoholic dad or something.

Every time the guy who saved my life gets low insulin or something and starts acting like a pissy bitch, I just accept it, because it doesn't actually matter. His little flareups are meaningless and starting a fight over them would be counter-productive. It's not abusive of him. It's just like oh he sasses me once or something. He says, "I told you it's on the counter!!" or something.

It would be very foolish for me to start a fight with him over my own insecurities, because I have a lot of gratitude and appreciation for him.

If you're really grateful for your gf, you'll control your temper and only confront her when it is actually called for, though I will admit it is hard for someone with this disposition to determine when a confrontation is called for or not.
>>
>>18460173
>Please open my eyes
evidently what you mean by this is

>Please blow smoke up my ass and validate me because I am completely justified and correct
>>
>>18460173
When you say you "feel like" she is doing it on purpose, what you mean is that you intuited, she did this on purpose: a gut feeling.

Intuition comes from past experiences. In your past experiences, people have really hurt you, maybe on purpose.

It's very hard to change and very costly to find new productive ways of dealing with negative emotions. I am still alone because I bitched out every girlfriend I've had. Of course it is not all my fault. Not everyone meets the right girl they are meant to be with, but I would have at least gotten laid way way more if I kept my cool. I can promise you, nothing good comes from petty fighting.

The feeling you are reacting to does not feel petty, but if you don't realize that the situations you're starting fights in are petty, then this is doomed to repeat itself.
>>
>>18460180
So what should I do then? Admit that I'm completely in the wrong and that I should man up and apologize for reacting the way I did to her?
>>
>>18460188
Look at all of the obese people and heroin addicts who don't change. Bad things happened to them, and that's how they deal with it. If you ask them why they're doing heroin or becoming obese, they might say it's genetics, but it's mostly behavior. They can stop, but they don't, because it's incredibly hard to stop. It's easier just to blame genetics, or the current girlfriend.

I know people on the more extreme end who have been molested, and they are on partner 20 or 30. They actually believe (because they are deluding themselves) that it was the 20 or 30 exes faults and not theirs. The more partners a person has, the less likely they are to stay in a marriage. Maybe the divorce is caused by the same dynamic that ended their previous relationships.
>>
>>18460204

>Admit that I'm completely in the wrong and that I should man up and apologize for reacting the way I did to her?

Yes.
>>
>>18460208
OK will do. Thanks... bitch
>>
>>18460204
that is a different anon, OP. they're not replying as much or as fast, so they're kind of behind.

You can apologize to your girlfriend for this negative pattern if you want, but what will make a real difference is creating a new pattern that makes her happy.

She doesn't want to hear woe and remorse for the fighting.

She wants you and her to be happy!

I started with my mother by thanking her every time she helps me.
>>
>>18460205
Thanks for the advice and insight. You seem to have lived a life full of experience and I'm going to put maximum effort into changing my ways. Thanks for being kind to me when you could've easily talked shit to me like everyone else here. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18459664
>having feelings
Faggot.
>>
>>18460224
>having none
pussy.
>>
>>18460221

>Thanks for being kind to me when you could've easily talked shit to me like everyone else here

We talked shit because you acted like an insolent little baby resistant to any assertion that you were even partially at fault for your predicament. Even when anons approached you with a relatively soft approach your first instinct was to snap back and be a sarcastic little dickweed.

This is just another shining example of your knee-jerk reaction to make yourself the victim of literally everything; like its everyone else's responsibility to say things nicely and not hurt your feelings and you are not at all obligated to even pretend to nut up and accept some responsibility for your attitude.

Its been a very unpleasant experience talking to you. I can see why your girlfriend gets so frustrated with you.
>>
File: wow intensifies.gif (70KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
wow intensifies.gif
70KB, 207x207px
>>18460243
you guys who come here and bitch out OPs are actually sincere about trying to help? well at least your feedback was not flat out incorrect this time.
>>
>>18460249

Most of the time we want to help, but it's hard to help sensitive little pussies feel better about their childish antics when it is those same antics that got them into shit in the first place.
>>
>>18460243
There was no knee-jerk reaction coming from me to deny the fact that my cussing was at fault. I admitted that willingly and just wanted some advice on what to do from now on you little bitch. There was no shining example of me being the victim you fucking faggot. What did I do or say that made me come off as having no faults? I obviously came here to get some advice, not affirm my biased views. It was clearly frustration because there was pettiness on both ends. YOU'RE the unpleasant bastard that has nothing worth even listening to.
>>
File: dean mcchoppin.jpg (25KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
dean mcchoppin.jpg
25KB, 294x273px
>>18460263
>>
File: angery pusheen.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>18460266
>you
>>
>>18460263
Childish antics? There's nothing childish about me coming clean about what I did wrong and asking for help. First thing I said was that I yelled and cussed, who the fuck thinks doing that is the right thing? I obviously let the 3rd party (you) know that I also partook in the petty party. I just wanted some insight and advice, not just to talk shit. I already know what I did was wrong you little faggot
>>
File: angery.jpg (94KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
94KB, 750x742px
>>18460263
>you
>>
>>18460266
>What did I do or say that made me come off as having no faults?
>She took a stab at me for what seems to be resentment. So how the fuck else was i supposed to react? Just take it?

>WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? SOMETHING OTHER THAN EXACTLY WHAT I DID? PREPOSTEROUS.
>>
Your first mistake was getting angry at her instead of taking the high-ground and making sense with a calm response. Once you throw girls a bone they will use it against you with all they've got.

She already paid for your stuff for years so as you can see she can throw it at your face like the bitch she is.

It's too late for you anyway, she already knows you. This is what you should've done.

>Remind her that those days are long gone and now you/both of you are paying
>Remind her that the focus is on not being able to afford both things at the same time and you want to discuss about it
>Finally mention that you didn't think she was going to use that to make you feel bad now, maybe she shouldn't have paid for it if she didn't want to, unless you asked for it which means you fucked up here too

And if you want to end your relationship and leave her then tell her that if she's such fucking a big shot then why doesn't she keep paying for parties AND also starts to move your ass around the world too. Then she will be able to use that too in a few years.

Bonus points if she can't and even better if you earn more than her now. If she can and you don't then disregard that and just dump her.

tldr you're a man don't let your emotions control you
>>
>>18460278
That was genuine curiosity because I don't have any experience with relationships as this is my first one. Once again, I already said I was in the wrong you little cunt
>>
>>18460249

>you guys who come here and bitch out OPs are actually sincere about trying to help?

We were sincere, then OP acted like an asshole and showed us through his childish hissy fitting that he only wanted validation, not actual advice.

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here about how being stubborn and having a childish attitude can make people turn on you rather quickly. Maybe, just maybe, there are some parallels that could be drawn between this situation, in which a group of people online became frustrated with him because of his childish fear of taking responsibility for his attitude and the situation he came here for, in which his girlfriend became frustrated with him because of his childish fear of taking responsibility for his attitude. Maybe the fact that people become quickly exasperated with him is just further evidence of what we were originally trying to explain to him.

I'm just saying.
>>
File: 35Aej5x.gif (99KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
35Aej5x.gif
99KB, 200x144px
>>18460275

That was a blanket statement direct at most people who want advice - the fact that you took something away from that and thought it was directed at you... well, maybe it's time to grow up, OP.
>>
>>18460289
Good analysis you little faggot. Making something out of nothing
>>
File: ice cream deer.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream deer.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>18460285
Validation is one of the first steps in successful communication. If you don't acknowledge someone's needs and feelings, then they aren't going to listen to you, especially if you are invalidating their feelings by calling the feelings illegitimate and weak.
>>
>>18460284
>That was genuine curiosity
lol no it wasn't it was rhetorical questioning brought on by rage/frustration to convey that the only other option you could think of besides what you did would be to "just take it," which, you obviously see as unacceptable

OP, you're not clever. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>18460299
THere's no denying the fact that I admitted to what I did was wrong. Yeah, I did react negatively to your comments telling me to stop being a bitch. That doesn't deny the fact that I stood up and claimed my own faults.
>>
File: dental dam.jpg (196KB, 1017x733px) Image search: [Google]
dental dam.jpg
196KB, 1017x733px
>>18460289
>>
>>18460305
i don't know what comment you're referring to i'm just pointing out how you're being full of shit and can't even admit you're reacting to people telling you you're wrong with hostility and incredulity
>>
File: 1471141333489.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471141333489.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>18460298

Take a look and read the whole thread, anon. OP had many opportunities not to act like an entitled little asshole and he squandered every last one of them.

More importantly, life is not a constant stream of validation. Sometimes you have to accept hard truths about yourself regardless of whether or not its worded nicely or comes from someone who is willing to validate you before hand. This ability to process criticism, constructive or not, is the hallmark of an adult. OP has shown, throughout this thread, that he is literally allergic to adult thinking.

OP has instead decided that throwing out (You)s left and right to call people faggots and claiming he already knows everything we were trying to tell him is the best way to garner the empathy and validation necessary to process this event in his life.
>>
>>18460312
what the heck are you going on about? WHat's your point? That I negatively reacted to your negative comment?
>>
>>18460320
>That I negatively reacted to your negative comment?

You negatively reacted to benign yet truthful and honest comments that you decided you didn't like.

You know, kind of the whole reason you made this thread in the first place.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>18460326
Benign in which way? Calling me a bitch?
>>
File: dead skele.jpg (111KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
dead skele.jpg
111KB, 477x478px
>>18460319
OP already knows he's made of purple cotton candy on the inside. Why do you think he chose an Archer react? Did you see the relationship that character has with his mom?

Psychology > folk psychology...for accomplishing anything with a person's mind.

>We were trying to tell him the best way to garner empathy and validation necessary to process this event in his life.
pic related
>>
>>18460336

I didn't understand anything you were trying to say in this post.
>>
File: costanza.png (6KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
6KB, 680x680px
>>18460340
>>
>>18460330
Did you even read the rest of the comment?

"Bitch" was just a succinct way to call you immature, whining, silly, whatever.

I didn't make that post you're referring to by the way but if you ask "Open my eyes, am I wrong?"

and someone says "Yeah you were being a bitch and here's why:"

That's benign. You invited criticism and you got it. But now you're offended and whining about it because it was phrased nicely.
>>
>>18460319
Yeah I did read the whole thread again. WHere exactly did you see me calling the posters here faggots until people started talking shit? I didn't pull the trigger.
>>
>>18460347
*wasn't
>>
>>18460347
>
The only reason I would ever say "open my eyes" is obviously for the fact that I knew that I was in the wrong as well. That's not to say that I was posting to validate that I'm not the only one in the wrong. What my girlfriend did didn't make me feel too good, and what i did didn't make her feel good either. I opened myself up to criticism first in order to fucking make sure that I'm not fucking insane for thinking that she did something that was kinda messed up too. And if what she did wasn't wrong at all, then I fucking stand corrected
>>
File: oh no.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
ITT:
>man makes thread trying to be right
>man is wrong

>band of women are also wrong
>band of women are now attempting to be right

>I am right
>>
File: 1411528960022.gif (2MB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411528960022.gif
2MB, 340x300px
>>18460349

I literally could care less about explaining to you all the ways in which you are a gigantic fucking child for the 500th time. Everyone in this thread has been over it again and again and still you just can't let it go. You can't just nut the fuck up and move on. You HAVE to argue with everything that "hurts your feelings". You HAVE to be the victim. Its goddamn exhausting and your girlfriend is a saint for putting up with your ass as long as she has.

Seriously, dude, you win, ok? You're right and we're wrong. We're all mean people and you're the victim. Now that you're all validated up would you please kindly fuck off back to whatever hole of self-pity you crawled yourself out of, ok? Ok.
>>
>>18460387
YOU should re-read the thread again. You only got triggered because I reacted nicely to a nice poster and reacted negatively to your some-what benign advice to me. Seriously , dude, you win okay? Your advice was completely good-natured and kind, it was just a bit more thick-skinned than everybody else's comments. You happy? you fucking thick skinned bitch.
>>
>>18460387
Can I get yo numba?
>>
File: _52272522_crying-baby.gif (232KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_52272522_crying-baby.gif
232KB, 1024x576px
>>18460402
>>
yaldst've done good to cool your jets some

/thread
>>
File: 1484625277952.jpg (319KB, 2880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1484625277952.jpg
319KB, 2880x2880px
>>18460387

Trust me, you're not going to prove to OP that he's a retarded snowflake, even if he's preening his feathers and strutting around like he owns the place and you show him that he's actually wading around in his own fecal matter. It won't matter, he doesn't care. It's the internet, you can't win arguments here.

>>18460402
Pretty sure no one cared that you said thank you to someone who didn't call you a moron directly. Nice try though. Drop a few more fucks in there, fucking fuck because fuck dude, fuck, we're not sure if you're serious or mature enough yet.

Thread's over boys, pack it in.
>>
>>18460387
You can spot a woman ITT so easily.
>>
SHIT GOT REAL
>>
>>18460427
Why are you so triggered? Do you feel unappreciated?
>>
>>18460427
Ill pack it in alright
>>
https://youtu.be/Gw20NvVDkjs
https://youtu.be/PzNE64EPgVY
>>
OP is kind of a bitch but he is honestly asking for advice for how he can be less of a bitch.

You have to understand, his brain is constantly telling him to act like a bitch. Can you imagine how awful that is? We should be sympathetic.
>>
Literally every single post you OP was a defense mechanism. Kept going over and over trying to prove your case and defending yourself. You don't have to do that OP. Ignore the fact that someone elseay be wrong and accept the fact you were wrong then maybe the other person will follow suit. Similar to how you cussed your GF out and she followed suit.
>>
>>18459664
Bloody hell OP judging from your post and responses, you really are acting like a bitch and this is coming from an autist, you should be ashamed that an autist knows better than you to do with social skills.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.