[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x337px
I don't even really know what to write. my parents say I'm a narcissist and everybody thinks I'm arrogant, despite the fact I was the golden child of my family, fellow arrogant people say I'm hilarious, or that I need to settle down because I'm always getting into trouble, but I only get into trouble because the idea of getting myself out of trouble makes me feel something. I constantly long for what I don't have, I finally get what I want and then reminisce on the past despite how much I hated it at the time, I really want to be happy, kind and good but I just can't be, it's too much effort and makes me feel weird. im with a girl who has all my interests, would move the earth for me, she's beautiful, a few years older yet I still constantly think about other women. I can't seem to hold a single relationship, they all crash and burn, they start the same way, I say the same shit to them and we eventually drift. i don't really hold onto friends, I feel lost, with no aim or direction, I fuck over everyone and I cannot see a happy future. I had a different girlfriend a year ago, we were horrible to each other, argued everyday, didn't really like each other, hated each other's views and interests yet I honestly miss her. I don't even think I feel unhappy, just numb.
>>
>>18459557
You need to see a therapist. Regardless on if you have a personality disorder, you need to learn how to deal with your life. You need to make a change. Get someone who will tell you how and make you accountable. Therapy.
>>
>>18459561
I've seen a therapist once but walked out. I've been told by enough people that it's wrong and part of me hates it but I'm so used to being like this I hate the idea of change. I'll try to see a therapist again though
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.