[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone work at Walmart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: jojo20caaaeeeesaaaar.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojo20caaaeeeesaaaar.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I've had depression for a long time and recently started taking medicine for it. Friday night I forgot to take my pill. Was kind of sleepy/dizzy while working Saturday, but not that much worse than usual. Around the 24 hour mark I began having problems with my coordination, I became clumsy and had a hard time controlling my hands. Then my speech started to become slurred, it was hard to get words out. I felt disoriented and I panicked and started crying. I went to my manager and told her as vaguely as possible "I forgot to take my medicine last night, it's getting bad".
Another cashier who kinda knew what I was going through helped me, and another cashier was willing to switch with me so I could leave an hour early. CSM came up to me and told me to go fold clothes til 11 (the other cashier left at 11, my shift was til 12), essentially I didn't need to be around customers in my condition. I don't remember super well, but I feel she said she'd talk to the night manager there and ask and it'd be ok?

My thoughts started getting bad so I called my bf to come pick me up before I couldn't think straight enough and did something stupid. A little before 11 I clocked out and left because I thought it had been approved. (I'll be honest, my current train of thought was shame and embarrassment, I was too scared to go make sure and I couldn't think rationally) The next day the CSM is talking to me like it didn't happen, noone's mentioned it. I go to tell the cashier thanks for switching with me when she informs me it wasn't approved. I'm at 8.5 points before this. I asked my manager (who wasn't there) and he said he'd check. He told me to just come in today. Am I fucked?

tl:dr I thought I was approved to leave early, had bad withdrawls from medicine, already at 8.5 points, won't know til tonight
>>
I worked at Walmart for nearly 3 years during college.

I got away with crazy shit during my time. Drinking on the job, fucking about etc. Though I actually did work and was way more efficient that most accociates working at the time.

In your case, there not going to do shit. Just don't mention it. Act cool like nothing happened. If they call you out on it say sorry explain your situation and claim it will not happen again.

Just be cool, Walmart is not the kind of job where they'd roast you over leaving an hour early especially if you're just an associate.
>>
if they are going to fire you over that I'd just get a better job than walshart anyway.
I'd bring in a copy of your prescription to show them, especially if some of what you're describing is written in the side effects. You were having a medical emergency, anyone even remotely worth working for would understand especially if you're a good employee otherwise.
You clocked out even, so it's not like they even lost money on you doing this.
If they're gonna be a cunt about it, again get a new job that will respect you a little more (and most likely pay better).
>>
Worked there two summers ago, can confirm what you did will go completely unnoticed. Fuck, I called in sick then lost my affidavit I got from the doctor to show them, nobody asked because nobody gave a shit
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.