/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I been out of the game for 5 years now. 30 year old male about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3 (5).png (564KB, 581x579px) Image search: [Google]
3 (5).png
564KB, 581x579px
I been out of the game for 5 years now.
30 year old male about to ask out a 33 year old female.
I don't want to come off as a friend though.
I want to get my point across that I like her more than that.
Tomorrow I'm going to see her again and I want to ask her out as a date to dinner to a place we been wanting to goto.
How do I make it seem less friendly and more romantic when asking her?
>>
I would get dressed all nice, bring a rose or flowers, flirt with her (or at least compliment her on stuff) and be a gentleman like opening the door for her, knocking on her door instead of calling her to come out, etc. Idk though I'm a 18 year old girlfriendless virgin so take this with some consideration.
>>
>>18459191
The only things I can suggest are to get physical (ie dance or hold hands with her) and see how she reacts.
>>
>>18459191
Right here
>>18459186

Try asking her if she has boyfriend and right after it ask her on date. Easy.
>>
>>18459191
You've to make sure you'll get a date with her first, man. In case it's on here's what you could try:
Be clean, dress nice, smell good. Be a gentleman, show respect and courtesy to her. Notice the small things she's put some work into (makeup, high heels, etc) and offer a compliment to show you're paying attention.

Always try to touch her within the boundaries while talking about things, If all is starting to go smooth start flirting with her. Escalate your touch from safe area to more risky area (e.g. from hand/forearm to her back/nape)

Out of curiousity, why you're gunning for someone older than you?
I don't mean ill, but if it's for 33 years old and you're also in your 30, it shouldn't need to much to go by and should flow more naturally for both of you.
>>
>>18459282
>>18459282
OP here.
I don't think age matters in this instance. Hell she also has an teenage year old daughter. I think she's a cool person and interesting. Not to mention really beautiful.

I just can't find the right words. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with her to go to the gym together. We talked about an Indian restaurant last time so I was gonna bring it up afterwards. I just dont know how to phrase it to make it sound more like a date than just getting dinner with a friend.
>>
>>18459333
>I just dont know how to phrase it to make it sound more like a date than just getting dinner with a friend.
Just casually invite her, man. If you're feeling brave tease and jokingly say "it's a date then ha ha see you at noon!" or "let's go there, two of us only."

If she accepts, then she knows the catch, just behave and show the sexual attraction in the dinner.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>18459485
report back with results
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.