[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 33

File: shutterstock_61735354.jpg (614KB, 1754x1241px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_61735354.jpg
614KB, 1754x1241px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Thread hit the bump limit/don't see one
Start your own
>>
reposting, as I still don't get it:

(not a dating problem, just a genereal question)

so is it a common behaviour? Can any femanon relate?

>meet grill via some chat
>she's 19
>start vanilla flirting
>she definitely likes me
>says I'm handsome
>says she wonders what I taste like
>sends me many photos (never nudes, but still photos of herself)
>shows me logs from chat with her friend, where she says I'm cool and sweet and handsome
>(time passes)
>she teases me saying she has somebody, evidently to check whather I'll get jealous

>when I finally say I can ride half a country and meet her in person, she tells me not to rise my hopes,

like, what? why would she flirt with me if she doesn't want to fuck?
girls, do you understand?
>>
>finally get a match on tinder
>she's not ugly, actually she might be pretty cute
>never message her
>delete account
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>18458903
I can't tell you what exactly goes down in her head but I can think of scenarios. A likely one is that she really enjoys talking big game when she feels safe behind her computer, and in reality is much more timid and insecure. The reason to feel hesitant towards meeting you in person can be due to multiple factors, ranging from being afraid she is not attracted to you in real life and cannot follow up on her provocations, to fearing you feel provoked by her and carry resentment or whatever else.

It's shitty but there's a lot of people that consider these kind of internet dynamics not just a way to interact despite the difficulties (like not being able to speak face to face) but rather to take on a persona, try out social behavior they find too intimidating in real life and so on.

Also in general - no doubt partly because sex is more often a mixed pleasure for women - girls tend to more often enjoy flirting for the sake of flirting and not be as focused on actually going all the way.
>>
>>18458903
She likes attention, or lied about something major about her and doesn't want you to find out.
>>
>>18458908
Although it's a different situation it reminded me of something I did
>see random girl on facebook
>add her to see her photos and fap to them because her profile looked hot
>she accepts
>I proceed to browse through her photos
>suddenly she posts in my wall "Hey Chris, do I know you from somewhere? :)"
>I block her
>>
im a manlet with a round face, is there anything i can do to look manlier without looking like a tryhard

also no, im not fat, but my face is stupidly round
>>
>>18458925
Grow a little stubble. Work out.
>>
>>18458930
beard looks pretty bad on me because nochin so I look like a neckbeard. i work out already.

i meant more in the dress sense i guess
>>
Everyone

Is there a point in texting someone who notoriously doesn't respond?
>>
>>18458903
>texting with girl you cant see each day
>flirting with 19 horny dumb immature teen
I dont know what do you expect, but it wont happen since this is like ldr. Tell her good bay and find girl from your location.

>>18458908
It is called
>scared of change
You made yourself believe that you dont deserve chance and act like it. The next logical step is kys. Or changing yout mindset. Choose carefully.

>>18458925
Try being less insecure. Only insecure people ask these bullshit questions. Grow some balls.

>>18458938
Provide more details or accept generic advice
>bee yourself
>>
>>18458939
I'm probably scared of something, idk if it's change or something else
>changing yout mindset
How?
>>
File: katzen.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
katzen.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>>18458939
>be me, a generic shy girl
>befriend a dude online
>he is very cool and artsy
>he has some traits of a normie, some traits of a robot
>our "friendship" was based on exchanging emails, then we switched to texting
>he sometimes messages me first and opens up and we talk about our lives and hobbies, comfy stuff
>recently whenever I text him he just brushes it off or responds with something shitty like "aha :D"

Now, I know that the usual "he might be busy" is not impossible, but I find it strange that he doesn't seem to care enough to find 10 minutes for texting me back.
>>
>>18458918
ok, it does makes sense.
is it something most girls go through like a phase? or is she going to be like this in her adult life as well?

also, does it mean anything that she often calls me, talk to me for no more than 20 seconds, before any actual conversation starts taking place, and says she'll call me later?

(and once again - I don't want to date her, I don't really want to fuck her. I just want to understand her psychology)

Thank you for the answer
>>
>>18458939
ideally if i feel like i look a bit manlier i'd be less insecure and feel better about myself, that's the idea at least
>>
>>18458953
>how
Well, it is hard. It is like telling sad person to not be sad.

Ask yourself what do you want from your life? Goals? Dreams?
Then find out what society / parents / coworkers / friends pressure you into.
Then write it all down on paper, sort by importance and forge plan.

They lay on your bed, read it all again, realize that you dont have to anything from it and still be happy. Then realize that you dont have to do these things, just that you would like it.

And the last step is the hardest: actually do something from it.

>>18458958
>generic
>shy
You arent generic girl if you are shy. You are rare. Stop putting yourself into friendzone, dont even think about ldr or online relationships and find boy who can actually ask you on dates and cuddle you later.

Dont fall for ldr, it will only break your hearth.

>>18458972
Girls like all types of bodies and faces. There is no ideal type. Wjat you percieve as manly some girls can see as plain ugly. Post pic.
>>
>>18458964
In my experience this specific kind of scenario is not particularly common (at least based on my anecdotal experience) but the underlying themes are. For example I never did anything like this exactly, but other stuff. Friends and I had this fantasy game where we pretended to be alternate characters (kind of like Harry Potter but not with magic) and we used that to craft an identity for ourselves where we were older, more confident, guys were into us and we knew how to deal with that etc. I used to be moderator on a forum with a girly topic and I really enjoyed having a social standing there (for being an older and more experienced member, well known in the community etc) than I had in real life. I used to love friendships with guys that either had no romantic interest in me or an interest they did not dare express clearly, because I was really intimidated by the idea of actually dating someone and actually open up, but still wanted a semblance of emotional intimacy through cute sleep tight/this reminded me of you messages and to feel like a girl by interacting with a boy. They in turn sometimes used me as a shoulder to cry on etc.

Basically I think most people have this time when they are young and trying to figure out their appeal, who they are, whether others like who they are etc, and they often experiment (preferably in safe environments like these, that do not bear real life consequences). But by far most people outgrow this both because they become more confident and secure and stop feeling the need, and in case of the example you mentioned (and the emotional intimate male/female stuff I mentioned) these grey area type dynamics start feeling not worth the hassle of constantly evaluating what exactly you are to each other and want from each other. All the more when you're now confident enough to go out and chase the real thing.

You're welcome!
>>
File: 1287028343613.jpg (14KB, 110x170px) Image search: [Google]
1287028343613.jpg
14KB, 110x170px
Ladies, can you give me 3 examples of times when a dude has done something confident and it turned you on? Or is women liking confidence in a man just a meme?
>>
>>18458983
I really like your way of answering the questions. It's a pleasure to listen to you, especially since you show some deep insight into the human nature.
So thank you, people like you are the reason I keep coming back here.

do you think there is something in particular I can do to/for her to help her develop a desirable personality?
>>
>>18458973
it's really not so much about what girls like but feeling better with myself, and i feel like i look like a child. shit people comment on it constantly, you look like you're 18! and i'm fucking 24
>>
>>18459013
>you look like you're 18! and i'm fucking 24
Dress more maturely.
>>
>>18459013
Looking young is advantage. I bet you dont smoke and do alcohol much. Normies age horribly because their life style is shit. Stay cool and fuck some dumb teens. Also
>where is your pic for rating and tips?
>>
>>18459012
Thank you, that is a great compliment, human nature is a great field of interest to me but I have also struggled with understanding others many times... so I am more than happy to help share what I know.

I don't think there's really anything you can do that is more constructive than just be your sincere self and respond to her with empathy but also in tune with how you actually feel. Every single thing she does that you appreciate and let her know that you appreciate, or that rather dampens your enthusiasm, is teaching her something about how interaction with others works and what she can expect. It is also quite possible that she has come a long way since the stuff you describe started, but that either she can't break the dynamic with you because this is the way it has been formed (you might recognize the experience of interacting with someone you met in a different stage of life and feeling yourself in subtle ways acting according to the person you were when you knew them rather than what would be most normal for you in the present) or exactly because she feels embarrassed of her behavior because it is behind her now or she painfully understands that she was looking for validation or anything else. You don't know any of that but rest assured that if she keeps seeking out interaction with you, she gets something out of it!
>>
>>18459007
He approached me and treated me like a person. Didn't put me on a pedestal, wasn't scared of showing me who he truly was, didn't go out of his way to engage in conversation, didn't smoother me with compliments. He was natural, genuine and fun to be around.
Sexy as hell.
>>
>>18459007
I feel like guys often have an image of confidence that is too much of a charicature. For example when I say something about confidence in women on here, guys sometimes say that it's not something men care about. But by far most men want a woman who will happily show off her body during sex and not want to fuck with the lights off. Who can gracefully accept a compliment and trust that despite being human and finding others attractive, he wants to come home to her at the end of the day. Who doesn't convince herself that whatever trivial thing he didn't do must mean that he does not care about her and is waiting to find proof that the love is gone or was never real to begin with.
That's all confidence.

As for concrete examples. When I am in bed with a guy and I can tell that the stuff he is panting in my ear is what's actually going through his head, not what he thinks is "normal dirty talk". Whenever a stranger takes the plunge and flirts with me (nicely, of course) in a way that's clear enough that he could get painfully shot down. And if you want a more traditional example, a man being good at something and owning that, like acing a presentation, that is extremely sexy.
>>
Is there a general rule for how to decipher seemingly mixed messages from men?
>>
>>18459067
>When I am in bed with a guy and I can tell that the stuff he is panting in my ear is what's actually going through his head, not what he thinks is "normal dirty talk".
Haha, if I said what I was literally thinking, she might think I'm out of my fucking mind. But I think I'll give this a shot. I've been thinking about it. I can actually think of a few things that I've wanted to say, but I haven't. Here they are.

- I want to lick every part of you.
- I'm going to eat you.
- You gon get raped.
- Allahu akbar.

No, I am not kidding.
>>
>>18459018
you mean shirts, polos, chinos and all that jazz? I try to do that already

>>18459034
i don't smoke at all and drink very rarely, even then i wouldn't mind looking you know, actually my age

no pic because shy sorry
>>
>>18459087
Perhaps it's time to go further. Dress like you're going to an interview. Over dress.
>>
>>18459052
That's wise, I'll follow this course.
Hope you'll be satisfied with the incoming future.
And hope we'll meet again. Maybe then I'll be able to help you for a change.
>>
>>18459083
First two are not weird to me at all, would love to hear either. Third is not my thing but many women are into some rape play or whatever. It's only allahu akbar that stands out to me as surprising, really.

Also of course you make an educated guess, I also have a kink that would make most men do a double take and not experience as sexy. Many people do. But it's a spectrum and there's a lot in between "I want to clean your toenails with my mouth" and "yes, harder".

Besides, if you are comfortable together then a lot of things go. I have blurted out "I want to be inside of you" and it didn't slow down the action.
>>
>>18459105
Not the same guy but how does dirty talk work?
Like do you think about stuff that sounds good or something? Or is it an "in the moment" thing you don't really think about? It seems pretty weird
>>
>>18459078
Men don't send mixed signals.
>>
>>18459091
Thanks anon, I hope there's good stuff in store for you as well. :) Part of the fun is not knowing yet, right?
>>
>>18458857
To both guys and girls.
Why do you get so bored so easily in life or have to figure yourself out?
I've never experienced this as a person, always known who I was and have been a relatively happy person. Longest relationship was 9 years but in every relationship this ends up being the issue.
>>
>>18459113
Well, for one thing it depends on the couple. It's kind of like with making noise. Some couples are happily making natural orgasmic noises together. In some couples the guy is self-conscious and remains silent and/or the woman makes noises that aren't that sincere because she feels it's what she's supposed to do.
Same for dirty talk. Some people hate it, some people like it but mostly do the most basic of stuff.

The ideal is that on top of the emotional connection and the physical things you do to each other, you also go "meta" and give a glimpse of what the experience is like to you or what you are thinking of. Like when I am grinding on a guy and he is telling me in which position he wants to fuck me - it gives me an idea not just of that he's aroused and into it but also what exact sexual direction his mind is wandering towards. "You're so tight" or "you're so sexy" are great to hear but also kind of what is expected to say. If he buries his face in my armpit and sighs about how great I smell that tells me something more personal. And then there's the thrill of hearing your lover just saying dirty words or unironically moaning about things they would be absolutely ashamed of in any other scenario. It's vulnerable, it's a different form of exposure. It is a great feeling of comfort and mild taboo to suddenly hear yourself moan about things you'd find ridiculous, dirty, or anything else in another context and suddenly find yourself craving because that's what the strong lust and arousal is doing to you.
And no you don't think about it beforehand, it is what comes up in the moment.
>>
>>18459115
Spoken as someone who is not experienced with loving men.
>>
>>18459121

I guess that a lot of people struggle to be true to themselves. They put on a facade to be functional around friends, at work, around their family, with their partner, to feel appreciated, to feel good.
Putting this facade on perpetually makes you feel dull and you need something radical to find yourself again, to break your schemes and be true to yourself again.
It's more a need of feeling alive, of taking decisions. You just want to stop going through the motions of your life and you want something real, true, strong that shakes you to the core.
I guess it's a very light form of depression.

It happens to most at some point in their life.
>>
>>18459115
they do if they're fags.
>>
>>18459007
>Dude approached me instead of waiting around for me to come to him to talk
>Guy I had been in the "talking stage" with invited me over, while watching a movie he put his arm around me, tilted my head to him, and kissed me.
>Talking to a guy, didn't sperg out or act nervous. Shockingly treated me like I was a normal human being and not some magical creature with the key to solve every single one of his problems.

You really don't need a ton of confidence to attract people, you just need to have the slightest amount.
>>
>>18459087
>my age
Have you ever though about how looking young is sign of being healthy and that majority of dumb normies lives so terribly that the standard now is to look unhealthy?

Kind like how being fat will be soon normal in usa and being not fat will be wrong.

>shy
And how are you planning to ask girls out? Post pic as a confidence training.

>>18459113
>how does it work?
Sex is half tje body, half the mind. It depends on what fetishes and personality you have. For me, when my gf told me
>good boy
I got hard instantly. You just have to figure out into what is your partner and play along with it. But hey, once i scared girl off by saying i will impregnate her so much we had to redo foreplay.

>>18459078
Describe what he does and explain why havent you asked him on date yet?
>>
>>18459143
I am a straight girl, I've been dating guys since I was 13 and I'm 28.
They don't. You interpret them as a woman and expect them to think like you do. But they don't think like you do.
Men don't do all our mental gymnastics.
>>
>>18458938
I give it the rule of 2.
>Initial text
if no response after 1 day
>One follow up text
If no response then, assume they aren't interested and move on with my life.

If they gave a single fuck about you, they'll respond eventually. But balls in their court, you don't need to spam them with texts if you aren't getting anything back.
Think about how you would handle this situation irl, if you walked up to someone and started talking to them, how long would you stand there talking to them when they're clearly ignoring you?
>>
>>18459121
People expect more out of life than they used to, more is also expected of them. There is a real pressure to sort of live up to your potential - to have the relationship, the job, the passions (hobbies are for plebs), the looks and youth, the family life or the adventures...

With freedom also comes pressure to make the right choices. If you live a boring life or become a boring person, that's on you. You only get one lifetime so you have to make the most of it etc. This is not just a largely wordless message conveyed in culture and ads and what not, but also internalized by other people (like your friends) who will question you about whether you are getting enough out of life and god knows what.

If this interests you I recommend Modernity and Self-Identity by Anthony Giddens, it's a largely sociological work that deals with the high expectations and freedom vs risks of late modern society.
>>
I'm in sixth form and there is this girl who I can always find sitting alone studying in the common room.

I find her incredibly attractive, and the few times we've spoken I realised we have a lot in common, but I was too pussy to actually mention our similarities.

I'm interested in inviting her onto a date but I don't know how.
Is going up to her in the common room and asking for her number and to go on a date weird?

I don't share any classes with her anymore, and it seems creepy just going up to her while she is studying.

Idk what the heck to do.
Thoughts women?
>>
>>18459165
Same boat as you, have encountered plenty of mixed messages as well as men (largely unprompoted) admitting to sending mixed messages to me or others.

Human interaction is complicated and men might in many of these expects be less so than women, they ultimately deal with the same (sometimes conflicting) landscape of emotions, needs, desires etc that women do.
>>
>>18459175
Look here
>>18459160
>>18459065
And tell me what they have in common. Once you identify what males boy attractive, pick up your fat ass and go greet her and ask her on phone number. Once she asks why, reply
>so i can ask you on date dummy

Good luck!
>>
>>18459165
I'm a straight girl and have been dating just as long, and I can say, some of them certainly do, and not all women do mental gymnastics either.
I don't.

>Guy asks me out, his words "on a date"
>Get there "btw this isn't a date, we're just hanging out"
>ok
> Texts me later: "I had a great time, I think I see something special in you"
>ok
>Hang out later, I try to cuddle with him, he throws me off acts very distant.
>Leave and go home
>Texts me: "I never got my goodbye kiss :("

Dudes can be just as fucking weird I promise.
>>
>>18459188
that guy sounds like he was trying too hard. it sounds like he learned the throwing-her-off technique from somewhere, like a pua guide. heh.
>>
>>18459180
I can't remember one instance when I actually got mixed signals.
Most of the times when I felt like I was getting mixed signals it was because I didn't want to listen and I wanted them to like me.
>>
>>18459186
Initiative is sexy as fuck, this is good advice.
>>
i've come across a few women who, when i asked if they wanted to go out, acted shocked and told me in no uncertain terms they weren't interested. this is after i'd gotten to know them a bit and we were on good terms. i know there are a lot of variables here, but what's the most common reason a chick would do that?
>>
>so I can ask you on a date, dummy!
>"fuck off, loser"
>>
>>18459194
That's great, sounds like you know some straightforward men. But there's many kinds of men. And even more men who are capable of acting straightforward in one situation or area in life, and not in another.
>>
>>18459193
Who knows, or he was like bipolar or something. I suspected he had some sort of mental disorder after getting to know him better, bailed on that because it was just too fucking back and forth. He'd be warm and receptive one second, cold as ice the next.
>>
>>18459199
For one, I'm sure your definition of "shocked" is skewed or imagined here, and 2, the number one reason is just purely that they didn't see you like that. You're just a friend.
>>
>>18459188
I met a guy like that but he was bipolar and untreated.
So not mixed signals, just mentally ill. And I was the dumbass in that situation.

In general the guys I meet are pretty straightforward and don't play games like these.
>>
>>18459200
>Ok see ya
>*move onto the next girl*
cest la vie
>>
>>18459213
>For one, I'm sure your definition of "shocked" is skewed or imagined here,
Taken aback, surprised, eyes wide, blushing.
>>
>>18459217
That was just my most extreme example.
My last ex when we were still in the courting phase would often not want a lot of physical contact, but would initiate physical contact anyway. Like he'd put his arm around me, he'd get me to look him in the eye, which naturally a kiss would follow right? Nope, that's not what he wanted. Just wanted to cuddle and gaze into my eyes weirdly.
>>
>>18459222
Imagined, yes. I'm sure none of them actually were acting anything like that, you just thought they were. Or if any sort of movement happened, it was likely more of a "Oh wait really you're serious?" and you interpreted it as "OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY-HOLY FUCK".
>>
>>18459200
This is the moment when you tip imaginary fedora in real life and never talk to them ever again. Also being rejected is better than thinking about her for the rest of life.
>>
>>18459227
The funny thing is, you just imagined that I thought they were offended. I didn't say they acted offended.
>>
>>18459199
Most likely to me is that you don't really know how to convey interest before asking someone out. Like flirting but it can also be as simple as catching a guy glance at your body or look at you relatively often for no reason. Some men are much more obvious (subtle or not) in whether they feel drawn to you or women in general.
>>
>>18459199
I'm going to say being put on the spot. Particularly because they wanted to turn you down, here's what might have been going through their minds:

>Oh god what do I do
>How do I say this without being rude
>What if he gets upset or mad or sad or something
>I like Anon, I don't want to make things weird between us
>Was I leading him on?
>Crap, I don't want to hurt his feelings
>Hurry up, say something, he's waiting for your response, shit
>>
>>18459253
ah, so you're not automatically offended if a guy looks at you girl bits?
>>
>>18459253
>>18459256
you're probably right. i'm not very emotionally expressive--or expressive at all. so i can see how a girl would be surprised when i show something.
>>
>>18459240
>when i asked if they wanted to go out, acted shocked and told me in no uncertain terms they weren't interested.
> acted shocked
Aint no "I thought" in that homes.

I'm just saying, I've seen variants of this post a billion times and never once did these women ever act "shocked". They merely just said "Oh no sorry I don't feel that way about you"
>>
>>18459266
i cannot comprehend your post, but thanks for playing. i believe you have completely misunderstood me.
>>
>>18459269
> I cant read
>t-thanks for playing ha ha dumbass.
ok man, have a good one
>>
>>18459258
Hahaha no man, I only have so many fucks to give and it is just a thing that happens quite often. (Glances and swift looks, not staring, that's rare.) I also know that whether or not a man looks has most likely more to do with him - and it might not even be sexual interest, some men obviously get so nervous about not looking that it becomes impossible not to look - than with me.

What it offensive is a guy staring, and that's not because he's not allowed to look at parts of my body. It's kind of like eye contact. Perfectly socially acceptable, yet many fights still start with "what are you looking at?". This is because there are strict social norms - in this case, it is considered vulgar, respectless or even threatening for a man to openly ogle curves. So if he does, the best case scenario is that he's drunk/clueless and doesn't have bad intentions - but he places you in an uncomfortable position by ignoring the social rules and now it's suddenly your problem to handle because you can't gracefully ignore that he looked down at your boobs. And the worst case scenario is that he simply doesn't give a fuck whether or not you're uncomfortable, or might even enjoy your squirming. That's what makes it such a big deal.
>>
>>18459227
>>18459240
"Shock" can sometimes be used to describe extremes ("The murder was shocking news!!" Cue huge gasp) or as a more casual surprise ("What a great sale, I'm shocked!" Nothing more than an eyebrow raise and an open mouth). It's a cultural difference. It's more pronounced one way or the other in different regions. I believe I've heard it used more casually in the American south. It's common for English to overuse extreme words until its severity is muddled.
EG "Awesome" used to mean something that inspired awe, fear, and reverence.
>>
When a girl on tinder says 'she's bored' and started it or "just out of a relationship so just looking to have some fun" what does that mean?
for guys, using tinder is either getting laid or looking for a gf so I don't know whats that about.

I'm not really the "dtf" type of guy, looking for a relationship instead, should I avoid girls like that then?

Also a general question just because I don't wanna post twice: whats the difference between bumble and tinder? any point using both?
>>
>>18459274
Well said! Thank you!
>>
>>18459277
And I'm sure it wasn't even as emotional as "a great sale"
It was most definitely just "Thanks but no thanks" and she moved on.
>>
>>18459274
suppose you decide to dress sexy, and i like what you're showing. you catch me looking at your, let's say, cleavage. instead of looking away once you notice me, i give you a smile and a nod, and go about my business. what's your feeling?
>>
>>18458903
Worst case scenario is she's catfishing you.
Otherwise it's probably just nerves/anxiety.
>>
>>18459281
She wants some dicking and nothing more.
It's really not as deep as you think it is.

Bumble is feminist tinder, so if you want a raging foaming at the mouth feminist who will call you scum and make false rape claims against you for staring at her 6 inch blue armpit hair, try bumble.
>>
>>18459287
I'll stand to disagree, since I've been in that position before and I reacted like this >>18459256
>>
File: 1037339699.jpg (82KB, 972x729px) Image search: [Google]
1037339699.jpg
82KB, 972x729px
Yesterday i got myself pic related for 48 dlls

Are they good or i did a mistake ladys?

They look awesome so far in black and dark blue jeans.
>>
>>18459304
>dressing for women's approval and not your own
>>
>>18459301
Disagree then, I'm 100% certain she didn't have any strong reaction. She was just turning him down and anon can't handle rejection well and wanted to whine about it on 4chins dot org
>>
>>18459304
They look pretty decent. Not my favourite, but not too bad.
>>
>>18459304
I have never once noticed a dudes shoes before in my life lol.
>>
>>18459288
I'm not the anon you're replying to, but it could go either way. Sometimes a smile can be reserved, and show that the man is in control of his actions, planning on keeping his distance, and just wants to go about his day.
Sometimes a smile can be unnerving, giving the feeling that the man is on the edge of whipping out his cock and jerking it right there, and might be a danger to come up to me and start saying weird things or trying to prevent me from leaving.
Obviously, there is grey area between these.

I can't tell you the details of what body and facial language says which, because it's a very innate instinctual thing to read.
>>
>>18459317
mind posting you favorite?
>>
>>18459297
one of the girls I dated from tinder didn't have a bio, but when we went out on a date we had a lot of fun. She then said she wanted to meet up again. A few days later, when we were talking she said she joined tinder because she was bored, but she wasn't there for sex, she didn't even want me to hold her hand or whatever she was that awkward/reserved about dating a guy, what did 'bored' mean in that case do you know?
>>
>>18459288
Good, sexy, aroused depending on my mood and how much I'm feeling your vibe. I decide what I put on in the morning, I don't wear clothes that show anything that draws attention if I feel tired and want to be left alone. Now this isn't a completely reliable rule because I'm sure some girls always dress sexy, but you can make an educated guess that she's having a good day or going to a fun event (which hopefully means the same) if she's dressed to impress.

In fact, I don't want to talk for everyone but I personally dislike it when men instantly look away. Intellectually I know well enough that they probably are feeling embarrassed or trying to look like they weren't catching a glance. But it can make me feel like they are looking at isolated parts of me like I'm just another billboard, when that does not do anything for me or turn me on - you seeing me as a person you happen to find attractive does.

In a weird way it's almost the same as someone catching you staring at their imperfection or disability. Much better to then engage in that eye contact and look at their face than to be caught looking at the "attraction" then shifting focus.
Again though, I chose what to wear, I know what is visible and what isn't, so if you aren't obnoxiously ogling I'll deal just fine. But it's the difference between feeling observed and feeling invited into a brief moment of fun tension. So for me the latter will always win.
>>
>>18459326
people say they're bored when they mean they're having undefined emotions they elected not to control. or analyze.
>>
>>18459326
They want attention. Chicks who get on tinder without wanting to date or fuck just want a flock of dudes to feed them compliments so they feel good.
So she was probably just surfing for compliments and happened to get a mild interest in you.
>>
>>18459304
Looks good. Business casual-y. Gives the impression that you care a bit more about your appearance. Shoes really do set the tone.
>>
>>18459115
Lol yes they do, and quite a lot
>>
>>18459338
I was thinking to buy a belt to match the color and MAYBE a watch strap but not sure if goin with the strap is goin to be to much /fa/
>>
>>18459331
That's true- if they make eye contact, that means you get the moment to quick-slice the guy, to see if he's playful or a threat. If he looks away, you never really get an idea of who he is.
>>
>>18459334
I think you're right, when I asked if she was looking for a relationship she first said she might if we like each other enough, then things got better between us but she said she wants to have fun and isn't looking for one. I wasn't sure what she wanted in the end so we split up.

>>18459337
She didn't seem like the type desu, she was super shy and awkward, trust issues and all that and barely accepted compliments, she even told me she doesn't know how to take them because they make her feel awkward.
I just didn't get the whole "I was bored" part, on one hand, she didn't seem to want a relationship, on the other she did go out on a date with me and liked it. Women confuse me
>>
Ladies, how did the last 3 guys ask you out on a date?
>>
>>18459365
>I wasn't sure what she wanted in the end so we split up.
most people, especially women, don't know what they want. that's why i make it a point to CLEARLY define what i want out of life, so if i get involved with a woman, she can come along, or not. i prefer to lead; if she wants to join me, she's welcome. if not, fuck me or fuck off.
>>
>>18459365
lol yeah thats what they all say.
"Oh no I can't take a compliment I feel so awkward tee hee"
and then you go "But why you're so great"
"No stop it"
"Seriously"
I know because I'm the same way. Almost all girls get a little thirsty for attention sometimes.
>>
>>18459372
"Wanna come back to my place and watch netflix?"
"Have you eaten yet, I'm about to go get pizza come with me"
*had mutual friend set us up*
>>
>>18459358
Yes, completely true as well. I did not think to include that but it is an important factor as well. Looking away is inherently dismissive and doesn't give you the chance to judge anything but their looks/appearance. When they make eye contact, smile, mouth a word, whatever kind of real contact, you have much more to go by and there's a gut feeling about him and the way he acts.
>>
>>18459372
>OKCupid, went ice skating
>Tinder, went out for ramen
>current bf, went out for pizza and BYOB pinballs
>>
>>18459373
I did make it clear to her at the start what I was looking for, she seemed to be ok with it but then kept talking for like a month, hinting that she doesn't want a relationship. You think she played me like >>18459337
suggested? I think I'd know the type, she didn't seem like it at all but what actually happened proves otherwise.

>>18459375
would a shy/introverted/awkward as fuck, girl like her play me like that tho? just fishing for compliments, wanting some attention? I thought we hit it off pretty well, just didn't work out in the end between us
>>
>>18459393
hey, if she doesn't know, all you can do is guess. not worth your time.
>>
>>18459372
Are you parents retarded? because your so special wanna go for ice scream?
>>
>>18459372
>"Yeah, I'm following (sport event). Want to watch next match together?"
>"Do you have plans for lunch? I am getting pizza"
>"Want to grab a coffee?"
>>
>>18459393
I would say that shy and insecure girls are MORE likely to be attention starved. She struggles with receiving compliments, yes. That doesn't mean that she doesn't want people to think those things of her. By continuing to agree to dates and look at her with a smile, you are validating that she is worth your time.
>>
>>18459173
Thanks, your explanation puts into perspective what all these people around me must be going through. Is it uncommon to find people who are just content these days and enjoy what they have and what the future might bring?
>>
>>18459393
Oh no, I'm not saying she's playing you. I'm saying her original reason for being on there was never to actually meet up with anyone, just fish for compliments and feel good for an hour. But you caught her attention, she decided to meet up with you, you were just different or interesting so she stuck around. But all things fall apart eventually.

That's just what that "bored" thing means 99% of the time. Again though, we're not her. Could mean literally anything.

I'm just saying, I'm an introverted/shy/awkward as fuck girl myself and even I camwhore from time to time just to get compliments from random internet strangers.
>>
>>18459323
Huh, yes. My internet sucks and it takes 3 years to upload anything.

Mind - I am italian, so I have issues with this kind of things.
I definitely have a preference for a more classic clothing on guys. I like formal clothes a whole lot, to the point that I'd pick a uglier dude in a white shirt and nice trousers over a hotter guy with ill-fitting pants and a graphic t-shirt.

I like desert boots in suede more. For summer I prefer something lower at the ankle but in leather like your shoes.
I always love brogues on men.

Anyway, your shoes are nice. Like a 7/10 in my book. Sorry for the autism.
>>
>>18459395
yea the guessing really got to me, especially since she was very distant when I'd ask anything and left me hanging, or just ignore the question entirely.

>>18459408
I see. I think we might've liked each other in the end, but like i mentioned earlier, she kept being dismissive anyway even when I was almost sure she liked me so it could've been anything.

>>18459425
yea i think you're right, she did tell me I was different than other guys she dated but, she kept being weird about what she wanted in the end so I couldn't figure her out and felt like shit. It got to me eventually but I think it was mostly the distance, we'd barely be able to see each other once I move out to college and it just would take forever to build any sort of connection. Think I'm better off finding someone in college.

Thanks for the responses btw, appreciate the insight
>>
Guys

I went to my uni's gym and got intimidated by all the very good looking guys. Never going back there again. Please help
>>
>>18459482
the following is not an attempt to troll you.

you are a pussy. man the fuck up.
>>
>>18459482
I had the same problem, except I'm a fat girl and I was far too intimidated to try the weights with all the frat bros screaming and throwing weights down and shit in there.

I bought a treadmill off craigslist instead. Still can't lift, but at least I can try to keep some weight off with cardio.
>>
>>18459482
do not attempt to find a technique to help you not be intimidated. you are not used to being around that degree of testosterone. you are fighting against your own weakness. keep doing it. you'll get over it. then you'll find another reason to feel self-conscious, but push through that as well.
>>
>>18459503
Will that work for women too?
>>
>>18459486
>>18459496
>>18459503

Im a women though.
>>
>>18459482
The gym is for everyone, its a place where you better yourself, why be intimidated? you'd be there to look like those Chads anyway so its only a matter of time until you become one of them. Its not like anyone's gonna make fun of you for hitting the gym, its better than not going there right?
>>
>>18459514
oh!

pardon me. well, make sure you don't wear a lot of revealing clothing. (wear loose shit.) don't do anything that draws attention. don't try to read other people's minds. just go in, do your thing, and be done with it. the same kinda still applies. after a while you'll get used to it. in fact, you might start to dig the displays of male aggression-power. you might even find a bf. but anyway, keep going...you'll get over it.
>>
>>18459519
I uh, also don't know how to use most of the machines. How do I go about asking for help, when I'm disgusting looking and not cute at all... We don't have personal trainers or anything at my school, there's one employee and he just mans the desk.
>>
>>18459411
I don't really dare to say whether it's common or not. I am absolutely positive that they exist, and furthermore I think for most people it isn't either 100% ambition or 0%, but rather something in between. Eg they are fine with accepting that they'll never "have it all" and don't compare themselves to others etc, but they still are very ambitious in their job and want to be a great parent some day while still remaining their own identity and not just becoming an employee and a parent. Nine years is a long time to be with someone, it is very sad to see it end but at the same time it shows that someone (young?) still felt happy enough staying with you for almost a decade, and I (perhaps along with you) cannot judge what other elements in their life combined. Oftentimes it is sort of like a paradigm shift, people are happy with the life they lead but then some things happen that make them doubt it, building towards a break through where they yearn for a more dramatic change.

If it's any consolation, the quality to be happy with what you have is still extremely important in real long term relationships. And more of those succeed than you'd think, given that the divorce stats thrown around most often include people who got married crazily young and lower socio-economic classes that score worse. Plus first marriages are most likely to be a success (compared to second/third etc) also because making a marriage work in the long haul is more about both your attitudes towards it than the combination of bare traits.
>>
>>18459526
if a girl i thought was unattractive just came up to me and asked for help, i'd probably be inclined to give a little advice. i would be sorely tempted to tease her.
>>
>>18459526
man, i gotta tell you though, i am getting a male vibe from you. if you're a tranny, go to lgbt.
>>
>>18459482
I've been to different gyms and they've all been friendly environments. Everybody is mostly focused on their own thing to care about what others do or look like. As long as you're not doing anything that can hurt yourself or others around you, you're good. It can be intimidating but don't be afraid to ask someone how to do a certain workout how to use a machine. Alot of people are willing to help out
>>
>>18459372
>met at a halloween party, invited me round to hang- or maybe I invited myself round? idk (spoiler: ended up fucking)
>met on OKC, went out for drinks (actually didn't fuck til second date)
>met through our political party, I asked him out for coffee (spoiler: we ended up fucking)

Don't you judge me!
>>
Can you say I love you and then take it back?
Tell me about times you've said ILY and regretted it.
>>
Few threads ago, I asked you anons whether I should make the first move on my shy friend who kept hinting that he may like me. You told me that I should. Well, today I finally got over my own autism, confessed to him and now we're together. I just wanted to say thanks for encouraging me!
>>
Guys- how do you bounce back from saying the wrong bird's name in bed?
>>
>>18459581
Noice. The cumulative power of the dozens of anons in these threads apparently equals one normie.
>>
>>18459581
Odds are this makes him appear more valuable in the dating market, and he ends up cucking you with a more attractive woman
>>
Why is there so much conflicting advice on love and romance? Should I just disregard all the nice and feel-good advice and stick with the cynical stuff?
>>
>>18459547
I swear I'm a lady. Just very insecure and very fat, but want to be worthy of love so I'm trying not to be.
>>18459538
I guess most people don't have the courage to be outwardly mean in public, I just feel bad bothering people.
>>
>>18459600
Because by far most (if not all) people generalize and attribute disproportional weight to their own experiences. Also because different 'strategies" can work and love isn't a static universal thing but a whole realm of social dynamics with basically endless possibilities for different elements.

No. Becoming cynical is just another way to assume the worst trying to shield yourself from disappointment. There's lots of extremely negative stuff to find online - also because people who are happy/successful in love are less likely to rant about it on the internet than people who are bitter, resentful, antisocial and so on - and it's hard to shake if you soak all that stuff up constantly. Try to keep an open mind as much as you can and allow for yourself to figure life out on your own.
>>
I feel like I fucked up with the girl that seemed near perfect for me. She was the first girl I ever dated so I'm not sure if thats why I feel she was near perfect or if it was the fact her and I had so much in common, not just "i like that band!" "I love it too!" it was on a more deeper, personal level.

Will I ever find a girl like that again? I don't believe in the whole "the one" thing, but I feel like no girl will ever come close to her and it scares me...
anyone ever had an experience like that? I felt like I was almost over her but I keep reminding myself that I fucked up so bad and that I'll never be happy with a girl and I'm losing motivation to do anything in life.
>>
>>18459568
You can't take it back. What you can do is not say it any more.
I hated saying "I love you" to my ex's mom. It made my mouth taste sour and felt like it cheapened the phrase. I hated when she told it to me and I felt obligated to say it back.
Regardless of the fact that my ex himself was an abusive piece of shit, I don't regret telling him I loved him. Looking back, I don't believe it was love. But I don't think there was any harm in saying the words. I was conveying in the best way that I could that I cared about him and wanted to be there for him.
>>
>>18459620
What you mention is a real thing. That is essentially what people refer to when they say "soulmates", not a magical the one but rather that you connect not in terms of superficial similarities or lust and affection but that you can find each other in the way you perceive the world and there is a deeper sensitivity towards the other person's inner world.

The great thing is that if you have this kind of connection with someone, it makes everything else look differently. Chances are that some of the more neutral/objective facts about her that you loved were fueled in part by your love for her being itself. Ask someone who's twenty five what they are attracted to that they were not attracted to at fifteen, and you will oftentimes get answers based on qualities they got "sold" on after meeting someone they clicked with very well who opened up their mind to see the charm of that. Kind of like a more profound version of how if you are completely smitten with a person, you will take a suggestion for an activity or book from them that much more seriously, you become very receptive towards everything to do with them and that only applies more strongly towards those aspects like appearance or behavior that also make up an integral part of who they are to you.

It is natural to be afraid that this won't be matched but try to turn it around for yourself and tell yourself that you are grateful and happy to have experienced this, and now you know just how amazing it can be. You bet many of your peers will not have realized this yet, and some never will. And the more you go after the kind of person you want to be and the kind of life you want to live, the bigger the chance of meeting a woman who feels drawn towards that real self so to speak.
>>
>>18459583
How did she react? Who was the other name?
It's honestly just muscle memory, it's not indicative that you were thinking of the other girl. I don't know how you'd explain that, though.
>>
>>18459581
Yay! I love hearing updates! Thank you for coming back to us, anon. Congratulations. I hope the best for you two.
What did you do for your first date?
>>
>>18459600
The nice feel good advice is people in te honeymoon phase. The cynical advice is people past the honeymoon phase. Both are true.
>>
What do you get (or what so you look for) in a relationship? Maybe knowing this I can figure out what I am so sorely lacking.
>>
Girls, why wont you make up your mind?

This girl I kissed the other day, after a long time being friends, just confessed to me that she has a crush on me, but we can't have a relationship because she has to move abroad for work
However, she has a bf and she cheated for the first time ever for me, but she says she has to choose between him and me and for me a distant relationship is a nono, so I said that she should stay with the other guy
Why did she insist on me waiting until she comes when she said she wouldnt be able to wait because of me not being able to do so? She knew I wasn't going to have a distant relationship with her
>>
>>18459651
Companionship mostly. All I want in life is someone I can come home to that will always be there. Every night I spend in an empty bed makes me sad.
>>
File: gsdfasgfd.png (180KB, 524x353px) Image search: [Google]
gsdfasgfd.png
180KB, 524x353px
>>18459663
>OP
>Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.
>>
>>18459651
>>18459651
A connection. For me a relationship is only worthwhile if it is essentially a very intense friendship with elements that a friendship lacks (sexuality) and elements that are usually much more implicit in other bonds (tenderness, protectiveness, awe, real emotional intimacy). The combination of the amount of time you invest in it, how much you prioritize each other, and how many different forms of affection and general warmth you share means that there's a complex interplay where your shared history, your relationship rituals, the entire scope of dynamics you have together (work event you accompany him to, passionate fucking, goofing around like middle school friends, perhaps even stuff like parenting together) makes it the most layered and complete of the typical relationships. So I am expressly looking for a person who is able to express himself and open up to me, and to meet my emotional needs, work to learn to understand me and where I'm coming from in life.

This is from someone who does not date a lot, though. There are countless people who have "lower standards" in that they'll get into a relationship as soon as it seems fun or they develop feelings or even because they are lonely etc.
>>
>>18459589
Don't be mean, anon. You, too, will find love someday.
>>18459640
Thank you! We went to a concert of our favorite group and it was great.
>>
>>18459634
That makes a lot of sense actually, very well worded! I appreciate that response, I really do. And yeah as you mentioned at the end, in a way I feel grateful that I felt what I did. I think it opened my eyes as to what I'm looking for, it made me understand more. It still scares me though, the not knowing, I can't predict what will happen and who will that person be and waiting for it to happen is painful.

I just can't help but feel like this could've been prevented, the girl I was dating didn't have to go, I fucked up and I admit it, sure there were other things going against us that might've ruined everything in the end but the fact I'll never know for sure bothers me...i tell myself that "it was meant to be that way" but its the one time I don't feel justified
>>
>>18459684
You're quite welcome. I don't know how long ago it was that this opportunity didn't work out, but in general it is absolutely normal to have a period of mourning and letting go of the future you were anticipating that has now been lost. In time and with mental healing you will not only yearn for feeling these things again but also become curious/excited about the way it will present itself now, who the mystery woman will be that you will be crazy about.
And yes I absolutely think you should be grateful for it because experiencing something like this makes you realize what's out there and not settle for less. While many people opt for relationships that are kind of fun, kind of comfortable, kind of happened to them, and in doing so missed opportunities to be with people they had a more substantial connection with. As you have experienced you'll know when it happens. This is btw not trying to imply that it's a black and white situation where either someone is not worthwhile or real soulmate potential, there's lots of grey shades, but you know whether someone touches your very insides or that you just click and have a good time together alongside sexual attraction.

It is always difficult to accept but a sad truth is that if something happening in life is painful enough, it needs to be damn near "perfect" in order to accept it. Eg people's parents die all the time without the ability for a moment of closure, a last conversation, or even a dignified goodbye. The really moving and important parts of life overwhelm us and happen to us and we have to pick up the pieces afterwards. Look at how you are now saying that there were other things going against you - if that hadn't been the case you probably would've thought "if only I could see things going against us then it would've made sense". But it doesn't make sense because you had something precious and lost it and that is inherently difficult to accept rationally, you have to do so emotionally by moving on.
>>
>>18459705
>it needs to be damn near "perfect" in order to accept it.
This line is kind of weird, I meant that the situation happening is by definition something you wish to reject so as long as not everything aligns (and even if it does, sometimes) you'll rationalize that it isn't right/fair anyway. But while you are mentally inclined to nitpick at the shallow details of what went down, the core problem is it going down to begin with. Once more time has passed and you feel more like yourself again, you grew used to this having happened to you, you made sense for yourself of what exactly happened and fit it into your personal history, you have found new sources of joy, pride and so on... then it will cease to matter what the details were and you can let it rest. Best of luck.
>>
>>18459705
>>18459714
Thanks man, I think thats what I needed to hear, I've been here on and off over the last couple of days (we split up last friday) and couldn't get over the fact its over, I think this time I'll accept it and just move on, its not like anything could be changed anyway. Thanks again!
>>
girls, why do you pain your nails and leave them long? They look disgusting to me and are boner killers
>>
Guys and girls,

I live in a third world country but I think about wanting to bury my face into my future wife's pussy for some reason. PiV doesn't excite me that much for some reason?

What should I expect? Should I get my estrogen levels checked?
>>
>>18459727
Different strokes for different people. I can't be arsed to do that stuff to my nails but for women who like it it's another way to add a personal little touch to their look. Hands that are well taken care of also look really put together and because nail paint is so delicate and needs to be re-applied regularly, having painted nails is basically also a show of having your shit together and paying attention to the details. It's one of those things many women also do to relax themselves and feel pretty, boost their morale. And while I'm sure most men do not really register these things or care little if they do, it's not a universal opinion to dislike painted and/or long nails.
>>
>>18459482
People mostly don't care about others and just do their own thing.

If you're doing some weird shit that it's funny (while being fat specially) you may get some pictures of you taken by some assholes.

Just do your thing and don't endanger others.
>>
What is the difference between real sex and porn sex
>>
>>18459727
They like them and it's their body.

I don't care for them either, but I'm also not so conceited to think everyone has to match what my lady boner likes.
>>
>>18459724
No problem at all, I hope things quickly look up in the future.

>>18459741
Nothing weird or unmanly about loving the idea of being face first in the goods. It's impossible to know beforehand whether the reality will be just as good as your fantasy to you, but rest assured women want a man who values PiV as -part of- a bigger context of sexual things you enjoy together. There is so much fun to be had, regarding everything but in-out-in-out as noise is an endless waste.
>>
>>18459748
real sex is rather uneventful compared to the explosive fake O's of porn.

Think about what the difference between driving a car in the real world is like vs driving a car in the Fast and Furious movies.
>>
>>18459756
Eh, sometimes real sex can be like porn. I hooked up with a girl a while back who was absolutely too sexual that I couldn't even handle it after one day.

I know some people would love to have continuous sex for a few hours but it's painful, tiring and eventually boring.
>>
>>18459760
It's still theatrics in the end. Even if you're playing it up for your own sake.
I do that fake porn moaning sometimes because I personally find it hot, it's still fake, but I like it so I do it and it makes it better.
>>
>>18459748
>in porn women are always ready to go, in reality women usually need at least a bit and up to ~twenty minutes of foreplay to be sufficiently wet and aroused to allow for pleasurable penetration
>real life is filled with little inconveniences: having to move positions because someone's blood supply in the arm is getting cut off or they have a foot cramp, queefs (fart noises from air getting pushed inside the vagina) are an occasional thing, you will sometimes have to reposition a bit before you both feel like you have good grip and it's hitting the right spots
>in real life most women do not climax from penetration that easily - they need a specific position, or additional fingering, or they need to be especially aroused or relaxed... women who come at the drop of a hat from fucking exist but are not the majority, penetration is great but not always enough to get there
>porn is more a show of sexuality, in real life there will be tenderness, care (eg asking if someone is okay if they make an odd noise or bump into something) etc mixed in with the raw lust
>there are many forms of intimacy like grinding, mutual masturbation, 69 etc that are not featured nearly as often in conventional porn as blowjobs and fucking are
>for most women harder and faster isn't necessarily better and they rather enjoy variety in pacing during penetration
>anal is a whole ordeal in real life, you can go for it spontaneously but don't be surprised if there's shit on your dick, it depends hugely on their digestive system and diet, also straight up fucking the ass like it's a vagina is not nearly always possible and more often she needs to be in charge and wriggle down on your dick after easing her butthole into penetration with fingers and lots and lots of lube... the asshole is not designed for fucking
>in real life most people prefer different positions, eg stuff with lots of skin on skin contact (like prone bone) over very visual positions where you can mostly see all the action
>>
>>18459765
I don't think it was theatrics with her, she cut my back up with her nails and didn't want me to leave. I ended up making up an excuse and getting out as fast as I could.
>>
>>18459768
>queefs
low key one of the main reasons I'm terrified of having sex because I would probably have to kill myself if I ever queefed on a dude. I would die of embarrassment and have to flee the country.
>>
>>18459771
That is most definitely theatrics.
>>
>>18459780
We really don't care that much.
>>
>>18459768
>same for very intensive athletic positions like holding the woman up that look great but are too straining to be much fun
>in real life the woman needs to pee after sex to get the sperm out and not develop UTIs, also ass to vagina is a no go to avoid infections
>porn features many acts as normal (facials, deepthroating or throatfucking, slapping the girl in the face with your dick) that are not as common in real life because they are less pleasurable for the woman or feel degrading to her
>most people have boundaries that are stricter than in porn, also in terms of "normal" stuff they simply dislike (eg being ticklish when it comes to light touching, a man not liking his manboobs acknowledged in any way, a woman preferring to fuck with the lights off)
>there's also more "weird"/quirky stuff especially when you are comfortable together - laughing during sex, smelling their armpits, loving sweet nothings mixed in with explicit dirty talk, rubbing noses together, whatever, stuff that feels nice but would not look cool or arousing to an outsider

And most important of all;
>amazing sex with someone you love is a mind blowing experience in a way that porn cannot possibly convey, because physical pleasure is the least interesting part of it
>>
File: 1469884111942.jpg (187KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469884111942.jpg
187KB, 500x576px
>>18459785
>she doesnt enjoy sex that much so obviously every woman is faking it
sorry to hear it anon
>>
File: 1475380121402.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475380121402.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
>>18459789
but I do. shits disgusting, I would die.
>>
>>18459791
>a man not liking his manboobs acknowledged in any way
This would be weird if a girl actually liked them, but most girls I know seem to be terrified of them to begin with.
>>
>>18459791
Cannot believe that I forgot the porn moans. Real life natural noises are typically more sparse and less dramatic - less screaming, more sighing, yelping, groaning etc.

>>18459780
If he's been around a bit it's not like you will be the first person he experiences it with. Also it is simple phsyics from HIM pushing air up there, not like you have any control over it yourself, it is just the way your body is laid out. Probably won't help but still wanted to put it out there for the record.
>>
>>18459794
Again, I said theatrics is for our benefit. Not saying she's faking the enjoyment, she's just exaggerating it to make it better.

Sorry to hear you think real life is a porno though.
>>
>>18459802
If you want disgusting try having sex with someone on their period and they queef period all over you. I powered through and finished, she was embarrassed and I didn't give a fuck.
Remember that it could always be worse.
>>
>>18459791
>>in real life the woman needs to pee after sex to get the sperm out and not develop UTIs,
Uh, how on earth would peeing get the sperm out, did he cum in her urethra?
>>
>>18459804
Absolutely a thing. Sadly because I like heavier men and while manboobs as isolated feature are kind of neutral to me, I want to touch and cherish every part of someone I am that attracted to.
>>
>>18459810
Just sitting on the toilet itself and removing the panties helps with the semen naturally leaking out after intercourse. As for the peeing I think it's mostly a matter of sweat/sperm/precum whatever that happened to get close being flushed out. He doesn't come in the urethra but it's right there where his crotch is bumping into her and UTIs are contracted quickly as fuck.
>>
>>18459812
Hmm. Well I'm certainly heavy... but I have that thing. Gynecomastia. So they're there whether or not I'm skinny. It's so weird having them and I'm really self-conscious about it. Probably doesn't help that my friend's girlfriend once went off on how much she hated her ex's gyno and that it was so weird.
>>
>>18459805
Idk, I'd be grossed out if he farted even if I was the one shoving air up his ass. Its way too embarrassing, is there any way to avoid this or is it just 100% queef city every time you have sex?
>>18459809
I want to kill myself to restore my honor just reading that.
>>
>>18459818
That sounds like a chore man, I'm never going raw.
>>
File: 1389912197521.jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1389912197521.jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>18459809
>>
>>18459819
It feels a bit obnoxious to be all feel good about how no one fits the perfect conventional ideal because I do get that it could be challenging to feel masculine and sexy with this. But I personally don't give a fuck and would happily motorboat a man, as I said I'm into heavy guys anyway and I want a lover to feel comfortable with his body and let me enjoy all of it. I actually kind of like gyno because of the nice "high" shape the tissue usually has. My own ex (who was actually not even chubby) had a mild case of it and I loved it. For me it is in part like why I like men with some extra anyway, there's something in the contrast between his masculine body and features and the softness/lusciousness of the fat deposits that makes it more "real" and more dirty to me. Plus it is really sexy when a man can display confidence in his sexual appeal despite obviously not being wonderboy. I am not interested in fucking wonderboy, I am interested in fucking a person I have grown to really really like.

>>18459820
For what it's worth, it doesn't smell because it's literally just air (that hasn't been inside your bowels). The best way to avoid it is not in your power, the guy has to do shorter strokes and not pull out (almost) all the way. Especially in positions like doggy where it is more likely to happen as your ass is up in the air.
>>
File: virginity.png (417KB, 748x776px) Image search: [Google]
virginity.png
417KB, 748x776px
>>18459850
So would like, being on top be in my favor then? No air can get up there if I'm just sitting on it and slightly bouncing right?

>I'm gonna be a virgin forever
>>
>>18459858
Not if you lose weight.
>>
>>18459858
In theory it absolutely can, it is still a hole that is wider from arousal and a penis being in there. But it is a favorable position because you can dictate the penetration and make sure that he doesn't go all the way in and all the way out but rather make shorter strokes so you remain full so to speak.

Having said that, again, there isn't really a personal element in queefing it just has to do with how bodies are laid out. You cannot control your personal shame but please understand intellectually that a guy who is going to give you a hard time over something that is literally inherent to being a woman who has sex with his ungrateful ass is being deeply immature.
>>
>>18459850
It'd be nice to have a girl that could appreciate me, especially since I have so many issues being confident. I guess If I'd met you I'd have to show you that I can jiggle my manboobs, since I go to the gym a lot I can flex my pecs and jiggle the manboob on top of it.
>>
File: 12884368209.jpg (34KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
12884368209.jpg
34KB, 342x298px
>>18459862
I'm 5'3 and 124 lbs. I know I could still stand to lose 10 lbs but does that really make a difference?
>>18459871
Well shit. Idk he might not make fun of me to my face but will probably tell all his friends how gross I was, or come to 4chan to talk about it or something.
ugg I cringe just thinking of it.
>>
>>18459872
It is a struggle for many people but a starting point is realizing that no one is flawless. Hell, even people who get pretty damn close to being flawless obsess over the tiny imperfections that they do have. I'm slim and if you saw me walking around I'd probably look like I had little to hide, but when I take off my clothes I have scarring not just from boiling water falling on me but also from a self harm scar from years ago. Which doesn't just detract from the aesthetics but also is a painful piece of proof of a very low point in my life, and no doubt to many a red flag. So please don't get caught up in the idea that there's people like you and people who have nothing to be ashamed of. Part of the greatness of sex is the vulnerability that comes with baring it all, makes it that much more intense.

Also that does sound cool. Cheers to investing in yourself.
>>
>>18459896
But there's nothing gross about it, what literally happens is that his withdrawing his penis while your vagina made room for it allows air to get trapped, and then he pushes it out with that same dick. It's hardly different from fart tricks with empty packages and has nothing to do with bodily functions. There's also no smell as I mentioned.

If his friends laugh at you personally for queefing then they are inexperienced, simple as that.
>>
>>18459917
It makes a fart noise though, which is gross or at best comical, which would totally ruin the sexy atmosphere. It'd be like fucking a whoopie cushion, how do you keep a straight face?
>>
>>18459741

Anybody else? What am I in for?
>>
>>18459926
Why would you have to keep a straight face? Why couldn't you have a quick laugh about how silly human bodies are before lust takes over and forces you into being serious again? This is hardly the only thing that can happen to merit laughter. It is part of the intimacy to be able to share humor in the very context of sharing arousal.
>>
>>18459741
oh, I always crave them to suck my dick, but still fuck them once we are in bed.

Idn't even understand the cause of your worries - perfectly normal
>>
>>18459938
Because sex is supposed to be sexy, and romantic, and emotionally/deeply intimate.
Not the comedy fart show.
Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I just don't understand sex and have stupid expectations. Maybe it's not sweet and romantic like I always thought.
>>
>on a date, signs they are attracted to you/ would be accepting of you initiating an advance

>how aggressive do women like men to be? Within reason obviously.
>>
>>18459957
Just because there is a moment lasting a few seconds, to at most a minute, of a different atmosphere does not mean that it's all ruined. In fact being able to be giddy over little things happening together CAN be sweet and intimate. It's safe. It's that reassurance that you aren't being judged.
But even if it wouldn't be, again, there's more that will happen. He might need to say "oh get off me now I'm getting pins and needles" without everything being ruined. Just like you wouldn't think a great fun afternoon with a friend was ruined because for ten minutes you felt bored or annoyed or whatever.
>>
>>18459372
I've never actually been asked on a formal date.
>>
I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.
Does that make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>18459989
Not sure if you still intended to aim this towards the opposite sex but, fuck no. Please make out with men in public. It's fucking hot.
>>
>>18459969
I guess, just sharing my body in the most incredible way I can imagine, the greatest gift I could ever give the man I love, being literally connected in heart, mind, and body, I think that's a far more meaningful experience than an afternoon out with a friend.
Only worse timing I can think of than queefing during this special moment is like, farting in the middle of my wedding vows in front of everyone I know. That would ruin the whole day for me.
>>
File: 1438992040363.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1438992040363.png
64KB, 507x540px
When I hang out with friends, when we're walking naturally not to create a roadblock on the sidewalk people have to go into "pairs". The girl in our group always walks by my side, does it mean anything or am I overthinking?
>>
>>18459969
>In fact being able to be giddy over little things happening together CAN be sweet and intimate. It's safe. It's that reassurance that you aren't being judged.
Agreed! I love it.
>>
>>18459999
Sure, it's a comparison but a comparison can never really do justice.

Having said that especially if you have sex often, it becomes just another "realm" of ways of expressing you have. Just like not every single sex session will be equally good, and some will be more rough while others will be more romantic while others will be more primal/passionate in an in between, not every single time you have sex will be amazing and that is a fact of life. If you do have that grand intimacy then part of it is accepting your partner for all that they are, including something that might seem silly or odd, and being gracious about it too.
>>
Does amazon charge more in California than in texas for the same product?
>>
>>18460012
I guess it's just the virginity in me. I've been waiting for this moment all my life, the perfect guy, the perfect time, the perfect night to lead up to giving my whole self to him. I have it all planned out in my head how it'll be. Farting out my pussy would ruin the beautiful evening I have in mind.
>>
File: 242v9xg.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
242v9xg.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
>>18460022
>Ask the opposite gender anything
>???

I mean, I guess it does say anything...
>>
>>18459989
It doesn't. But I don't want to be told this kind of stuff ad I don't really care, since I'm a hetero male. So I expect you fuck off once I demand you fuck off with telling me this kind of stuff
>>
File: robin.jpg (481KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
robin.jpg
481KB, 2336x3504px
>>18458857
>20 y/o
>father abandoned me at 13
>physically and emotionally abusive mother that I've cut all contact with
>never had any relationship with a girl that wasn't friendship

How can I hide my desire for love? After reading some of these threads, it seems like being desperate is the worst thing possible for a dude looking to get in a relationship. But, after so many years ... it's just impossible NOT to so badly want what other people have been supplied with from birth.
>>
>>18460048
Therapy.
>>
>>18460048
showing you want love doesn't necesserily mean you are desperate.
it's desperate to try to grab the love from people and actions in which you aren't given it.
So don't worry much.
And even if you get misguided by the desires and end up with somebody not right for you as your first partner, you'll learn from this experience and improve.

if you have a true friend of an another gender, asking them to hug you a lot will help you immensely.
>>
>>18460048
>so many years
you're only 20 goddamn years old. I didn't date anybody until I was 18 and I wasn't anywhere close to "my daddy is a fault" level panic. get it together
>>
>>18460067
It isn't just about not dating someone, but I also have no family and when I DID have them they were abusive.
>>
>>18459663
Do you also think all guys act the same way?
>>
>>18460010
it mostlydepends on how big the group is and how many data samples do you actually have.

Regardless, remember that people are not realising single goals one at a time. They are opening the possibilities, as many as possible, as desirable as possible. So she is most likely 'interviewing' you. Checking what options of interaction are possible with you and which ones would she like to realise.
>>
>>18460067
you are completely unreasonable, anon. your experiences were normal exactly *because* your dad wasn't a fault. Show some compassion instead of bitching at somebody because they got it harsher than you did
>>
>>18460088
dude probably has more friends than me, he doesn't need compassion he needs to calm down
>>
>>18460082

Group size is usually 4-5 people, occurrences is almost always.
>>
>>18460101
so because you both have troubles, he should be kicked and told to man up?
I don't consider lines of reasoning of this sort to make much sense
>>
>>18460108
so the chances aren't this high. But what I said in the previous post holds. Just pursuit it gently if you like the idea of you two getting together. Be a good person and you'll profit.
>>
>>18459989
No but you're not special, and kind of annoying.
>>
>>18459905
If I just knew where to find girls that want to date me, I might be a lot more confident, or maybe I'll just be arrogant as a show of confidence.
>>
>>18460113
anybody who thinks their dry dick is a tragedy should be kicked and told to man up. Everything you dislike is not a trouble just because you're troubled.
>>
>>18460124
I couldn't care less about sex right now, though I am a virgin. I don't think you understand my original question.
>>
>>18460124
I can agree.
but he never said anything about it being a tragedy. That's your insinuation.
this thread's purpose is to give a dating advice after all.
>>
girls, how do you feel about being called a faggot on 4chan?
I figgure it must happen at least sometimes .
>>
>>18460140
I understand it's basically a term of endearment on here. Kind of like being autistic. I think nothing of it.
>>
Are girls grossed out by guys looking at their butts? Not staring blatantly, but a quick look now and then? I'm working with a girl with a really nice butt and we're in a job where we both bend over alot. I'm kind of paranoid about sexual harassment and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>18460198
yes
>>
>>18460198
Some make a big deal about it.
Me personally, I don't put that much stock into it, I find it flattering even
However, catching a dude staring once on the street or something is one thing, constantly catching my coworker looking at my ass would be a tad uncomfortable.
I'd keep it professional bud.
>>
>>18460198
Are you 12? Just don't look at her ass, or at least don't when it's obvious she can catch you.
>>
>>18460207
>>18460215
We actually don't see each other very much during a shift. We have to move around alot and there's one period where were in close proximity. I mostly just focus on my work but if she bends over directly in front of me I end up looking.
>>
File: 1385288417195.png (56KB, 1379x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1385288417195.png
56KB, 1379x2031px
Girls: I recently got out of a relationship and I've been dating other women but I keep thinking of my ex during sex. I've been struggling to stay hard with other women and I don't feel sexual urges at all anymore even when I'm alone. Am I broken? How would you feel if you'd started seeing a guy and he was having trouble keeping it up? We still did shit other shit mostly me to her, but still.

It's also worth noting I don't even feel urges when I'm alone either. The only time I'm active is with others and even then I'm not that into it, but I want to be (if that makes sense?).
>>
>>18460231
then don't end up looking, it's not that hard m8
She might feel your gaze, so stop being a creep
>>
>>18460237
>She might feel your gaze
Is this real?
>>
>>18460242
People can sense things like that. Can't you?
>>
it's pretty easy to make my gf have an orgasm with oral, hands or penetration, I can give her many orgasms before I finish. I think I'm not an amazing lover or anything, from what she said it's pretty normal for her. but sometimes I think they are not as intense as I wish, maybe I have just watched too much porn? she loses the strength of her legs, gets warm and contracts... but I have been wondering if I couldn't give her an earth shattering one. even though she still orgasms I can't help but feel insecure. she orgasms even if I don't go all the way in, but she also likes when I go deep and thrust hard. she likes when she sees my excited expressions, hug and rub her hard, but the deep thing makes me feel insecure about my d. she also likes when I stretch her vag with my hands, which also makes me feel insecure.

tl;dr how do I make my gf have an amazing orgasm instead of many minor ones and is the problem my D?
>>
>>18460242
Of course it's real. It doesn't happen always or to everybody, but the feeling of being observed isn't uncommon. Don't you sometimes get the urge to look in some direction and end up catching someone else quickly looking away from you?

But regardless, you're in a professional setting so just don't look at her butt.
>>
>>18460247
>Can't you?
No i'm pretty oblivious
>>
>>18460237
>>18460253
This. I remember there's science too, something like it being a left over evolutionary sense.
>>
>>18460242
No it isn't, what's real is that girls will believe people are looking at them and just throw it around when they can.

Guy do end up watching a lot of the time so it makes them feel vindicated. It's just a meme.

>>18460231
Just don't look at her ass. If she's directly in front of you and bends over then it's not your problem because you will see it one way or another unless you just lower your eyes like a retard all the time. You like that ass, appreciate it and leave it alone quickly, don't be a creep and stare at it for longer than 3 seconds. Get something that keeps your eyes busy, as I said you're not 12, act like an adult.
>>
Girls, how does it feel to have a penis inside?

I'm asking because I've read that women get orgasms through having their clitoris stimulated. But then what sort of function or whatever does penetration have?
>>
>>18460259
>You like that ass, appreciate it and leave it alone quickly, don't be a creep and stare at it for longer than 3 seconds.
Yeah I mentioned I only take quick looks in my original post. Reading comprehension friend
>>
>>18460260
The clitoris is pretty big, what you see on the outside is only a small part of it. Also it can feel amazing to feel the walls getting streched and "filled out". Achieving an actual vaginal orgasm is pretty hard though.
>>
>>18460286
So it's mostly for the sensation of having the walls stretched and filled out?
>>
Question to guys: Is there any way to change someone's mind from just wanting casual sex to making them commit to a relationship?
I can't sleep with people outside of a relationship and I'm starting to fall in love with an idiot
>>
>>18460260
>. But then what sort of function or whatever does penetration have?
Uh, biologically speaking the real purpose of sex is to have a babby. Kind of need to jizz inside her to get sperm to the womb.
>>
>>18460260
>But then what sort of function or whatever does penetration have?
Are you serious dude.
>>
File: Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.jpg (131KB, 810x707px) Image search: [Google]
Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.jpg
131KB, 810x707px
>>18460291
Yes, and also the indirect stimulation of the inner, non-visible parts of the clitoris.
>>
>>18460294
If they like your personality then yes. If not tough luck.
>>
>>18460294
You made your own thread and got your answers. The answer is no. Just because you didnt get the answer you wanted doesn't mean you didn't get answers.
>>
>>18460198
kek, I remember when I got together with my last gf.
>we met
>fucked that night in her dorm
>fucked that morning
>(...)
>I finally had to leave in the evening, we dressed up
>one of her friends, beta to the extreme, came
>I sat with him on the bed, she started doing something
>bending over a lot
Later that night, when we were at my home, the guy messaged her with 'gf, at your dorm anon checked out your butt. please come back to me'

She said she feels complimented by me. We laughed wholeheartedly, we fucked again.

So if she likes you, that shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>18460295
>>18460296
Not in a biological sense but the function on sex and sex alone. I know as much.

>>18460304
Oh okay so when the vagina is stretched out it stimulates the inner clitoris, however the real orgasm is reached by stimulating the outer clitoris, right?
>>
>>18460294
>I'm starting to fall in love with an idiot

Tfw you already crossed the bridge and fell in love with an idiot and now every single day brings new suffering.

Don't do that anonette, you'll most likely regret it later on.
>>
>>18460260
>But then what sort of function or whatever does penetration have?
this guy
this guy belongs here like nobody else
>>
>>18460315
Sex is to form babby, that is our animalistic instinct to reproduce. Thats biology.

Yeah, because we're intelligent we made it into a pleasure only kind of thing, but that's why penetration exists from creation. To form babby.
>>
>>18460324
>>18460325
Fuck, guys, stop bullying me already
>>
>>18460294
>I'm starting to fall in love with an idiot

>fall in love with someone
>call them an idiot

what is wrong with you
>>
>>18460333
we are educating you, anon
so be grateful, kid

annything else you'd like to know?
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18460333
You know better than to ask stupid questions on 4chan.
Repent with 40 hail moot's.
>>
>>18460335
At first I wanted to write "fuckboy" but thought this was word might be a bit too loaded.
>>
>>18460341
>>18460350
I didn't ask a stupid question. I just worded it badly and I admit it sounds retarded as fuck.
>>
>>18460333
Those anons are retarded son, your question is fine, what does a girl feels when she's getting dicked that may make them feel good.
>>
>>18460352
1. He's always going to be that guy
2. You think he might not be and could change
3. You're retarded
Anyway because you arent going to listen to the above magical wisdom you pony up and tell him how you feel. Either it works, or it doesnt, but if you dont quit being a fag and sideways about everything ten years from now you'll be telling an empty fifth how stupid it was to not make a move
Say what's on your mind you fucking idiot how is this so hard for people to grasp
>>
>>18460370
Yes! That's what I was trying to get at!
>>
>>18460371
The sad problem is that I actually did tell him how I feel after making out and just got the response that he's not interesting in anything but casual "fun". And I was wondering if that is really a definite decision or changeable in any way?
>>
>>18460381
Not changeable, pretty much definite. Move on.
>>
>>18460381
>And I was wondering if that is really a definite decision or changeable in any way?
You can't mind-control him man. You can't "change" another person.
>>
>>18460381
Now's when i act like you don't already know the answer, right?
>>
>>18460360
Well you admitted it, so I'll ease up lol. We're just razzing you mate, it was funny.
But seriously, penetration is WAY more for the sake of the guy than the girl. We get off in foreplay, we let you stick your dick in us because we're greatful for the foreplay. Sex really isn't as cooperative as we like to think, it's mainly "get you off, then get me off". Simultaneous orgasm is damn near impossible.

Now, that's not to say sticking your dick in a girl is inherently unpleasant. It feels good, it's just not orgasm worthy for the majority of women.
>>
File: nicee.png (487KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
nicee.png
487KB, 540x516px
>>18460386
>>18460389
>>18460391
Alright I get it. Life is pain.
>>
>>18460395
>penetration is WAY more for the sake of the guy than the girl. We get off in foreplay, we let you stick your dick in us because we're greatful for the foreplay.

please, speak for yourself. that's in fact a very rare attitude
>>
>>18460395
>>18460401
What she said makes sense but if this is a rare attitude then what am I supposed to understand?
>>
>>18460395
> penetration is WAY more for the sake of the guy than the girl.

Don't listen to this. You are so far off it's not even funny. Sorry about your broken vagina.
>>
>>18460401
I think you have the rare attitude. The vast majority of women do not cum from penetration alone.
>>
>>18460381
a person tells you the truth instead of fucking with you to get a lot of sexual favours, since you fallen for them

you claim to love them

yet you still can't respect their decision and have to change them, if there is even the slightiest chance

you fucking don't deserve him, even if he ever changes his mind for whateveer reason
>>
>>18460381
He's not that bad, he let you now and didn't bed you with lies.
>>
>>18460414
>>18460412
>>18460401
>18460401
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289
>About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.
>>
>>18460415
1) what does it have to do with anything?
2) where do you get your numbers from?

>>18460412
understand? what do you mean?
if you ask about pleasantness of penetration then yes, it is fucking pleasant as the true fuck itself
>>
>>18460424

I know this has been thrown around before but a women doesn't have to orgasm to enjoy sex. In fact, without penetration I think sex is not fulfilling even though my partner gets me off beforehand. My friends share the same views.
>>
>>18460424
>cites a fucking newspaper instead of a legitimate scientific source.
>instead of wikipaedia, even

ffs
>>
>>18460424
you know, it's funny how you claim 3/4 women to be similar to you, but are not backed by anybody here. Even though there have been over 40 posters itt and I bet there are at least 10 girls monitoring the thread right now
>>
>>18460430
Sauced in another post.
>>18460432
Yeah and if you could read you would have noticed I wrote
>Now, that's not to say sticking your dick in a girl is inherently unpleasant. It feels good, it's just not orgasm worthy for the majority of women.

Next time read the whole post before you get on your menstrual cycle and run me over
>>18460435
>I-if I shit on the source that means its not truuuuuuuu
>https://books.google.com/books?id=KsW6wPiXEd0C&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=About+75+percent+of+all+women+never+reach+orgasm+from+intercourse+alone&source=bl&ots=756i-251OS&sig=MtxyJsLJEzrebAW2MnR8ybzTVLk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbndG7_tzUAhUJyyYKHfvxCUUQ6AEITTAG#v=onepage&q=About%2075%20percent%20of%20all%20women%20never%20reach%20orgasm%20from%20intercourse%20alone&f=false
There you go sport.
In b4
>N-N NONONNO THAT GOES AGAINST MY PERSONAL BELIEFS TOO SO IT'S NOT A VALID SOURCE EITHER.
>>18460450
It's almost as if there are millions of people and only 3 have even posted here.
>>
>>18460450
You also realize this is not a good sample because there is no proof any of the posters are actually women, including OP, but OP did post sauce. Twice.
>>
>>18460464
>thinks that since she googled a lot of words and a book popped out, the book contains exactly the proof she is required to provide
nice try.
you either quote this, or stop claiming you can back up your words with anything
>inb4
I recognize Kinsey reports to be a legitimate, scientific and well-done source. I will agree with this part of your claims if you manage to actually cite it
>>
>>18460490
>Twice.
0 times as of yet, actually
and I never said it's a proper sample or anything. I only pointed out it's funny.

Also, why exactly would men should be banned from this discussion?
Can't they make a girl orgasm?
Can't they make multiple girls orgasm, thus aquiring a pretty good sample size?
>>
>>18460496
>I recognize Kinsey reports to be a legitimate, scientific and well-done source. I will agree with this part of your claims if you manage to actually cite it

Not that poster, but kek, who gives a damn if you agree or not, you silly cunt. Some women get orgasm from dicking alone and others don't. Two of my ex gfs could climax just from penetration, my current girl and about 3 fwb girls I had sex with needed much more clit stimulation. God, you sound insufferable.
>>
>>18460496
Open the fucking link you goddamn moron. its the Kinsey sex institute. It even takes you to the exact page that says "50-75% OF WOMEN DO NOT REACH ORGASM THROUGH PENETRATION ALONE"
If you're literally this retarded and unwilling to admit you're wrong that you're literally like "NOPEE NOT GONNA OPEN IT LALALALALA FIND ME A SOURCE THAT OPENS ITSELF AND THEN I'LL READ IT HAHA CHECKMATE ATHEISTS"
then fuck man, you need to be institutionalized.
>>
>>18460507
Did you not see the 2 links, read nigga read.

Good god this is what's wrong with this generation, they're going to ignore sources right in front of their faces if it disproves their point just because their ego is too high to say "Oh, you're right."
>>
>>18460496
Alfred Kinsey was a pedophile.
>>
>>18460513
idk why but your post made me kek
>>
Where are yall mother fucking sources? Huh?
because
>hurrr personal experience is 100% scientific and valid and I totoally can make gurls cum
is not a valid source.
>>
>>18460519
links, but not sources
>>18460513
links leads only to google books
>>18460522
what does it have to do with anything
>>18460511
idc who cares about my opinion.
I demand legitimate sources. My demands may be fullfilled or not
>>
File: 1489086742269.jpg (15KB, 465x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489086742269.jpg
15KB, 465x315px
>>18460525
Because the behavior of these children is hysterical.
He literally said
>Nice try, I'm not gonna open that. Can't prove me wrong if I never open it.
>>
When I have sex with a girl am I free to touch everywhere? Do I need to ask permission, that sounds kinda weak and inexperienced?

I was thinking I'm free to do anything but slapping her butt or touching her anus. Obviously I've kissed her and grabbed her tits but I really want to grab her ass hard and also rub her pussy while doing doggy to see if she likes it, the thought just turns me on.
>>
>>18460526
glad that somebody understands
kudos, sis
>>
>>18460529
I don't trust anything from Kinsey institute. Just because it is AN institute doesn't make it trustworthy.
>>
>>18460529
CLICK
THE
LINK
YOU
FUCKING
MORON.

Give me a legitimate source then. Show me proof all women cum from your amazing dick. The burden of proof is on you if you don't like mine. You just look like a childish fucking retard if you're just saying "Nah, my gut says so, fuck your science"
>>
>>18460538
>I don't trust anything that goes against my views. you can't prove me wrong because there is no valid source if it proves me wrong.
>>
File: sdgfs.png (86KB, 440x318px) Image search: [Google]
sdgfs.png
86KB, 440x318px
>>18460529
Reinisch, June Machover., Debra Kent, and Ruth Beasley. The Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex: What You Must Know to Be Sexually Literate. New York: St. Martin's Paperbacks, 1994. Print.

If I put it in MLA citation then is it no longer a link, but a source?
>>
>>18460538
they did some good research back in the days.
I agree there are many methodological objections to be made

>>18460539
no. you came here with your claims, you have to back them up or gtfo.
My claims are backed by many women posted itt, women I slept with and common sense. I agree to change my views once sufficient data are presented.
My information is backed up by more data than yours at this point
>>
>>18460552
sure, I'll check it in a minute
>>
>>18460532
What makes you think that communication isn't one of the most important aspects of sex?
>>
>>18460559
I did, you shit on everything I gave you because you don't wanna be told you're wrong. Face it, I could throw every source in the universe at you, so long as it says what you don't like, you can always fall back on the "NOPE NOT VALID" excuse. Because you're a childish moron.

Personal experience does not back anything you fucking idiot.

I can get 40 women on here to say they were raped by bill cosby, doesn't mean they were.
>>
I'm a girl, I've never orgasmed from penetration.
>>
Sex does nothing for me either, only oral gets me off
>>
>>18460559
>Men are more likely to orgasm when sex includes vaginal intercourse; women are more likely to orgasm when they engage in a variety of sex acts and when oral sex or vaginal intercourse is included. (National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 2010.)

>: “Women were more likely to orgasm if their last sexual encounter included deep kissing, manual genital stimulation, and/or oral sex in addition to vaginal intercourse.” (Research from Chapman University, Indiana University and the Kinsey Institute)

Do you understand what these statements imply? For the majority of women dick in and out is not enough to orgasm.
>>
>>18460579
second that. or a vibrator.
>>
>>18460574
Have you tried getting a vibrator?
I thought for the longest time I couldn't cum from penetration, but I only just can't cum from just dick.
>>
>>18460572
like I said, I'm checking this out>>18460552

yes, instead of shitting on it

also, bring me those women. I'm waiting
>>
For girls:

>knew this girl in college
>got along with her really well
>lots of romantic tension
>end up not working out and we go our separate ways (I get shot down is the short of it) on friendly terms

>flash forward 4 years later
>she hits me up out of the blue and wants to have drinks
>meet up and have a nice evening
>the whole night she keeps mentioning how she wishes things went different in college
>part our ways and agree to see each other soon

>end up visiting her again, spend the weekend at her place
>she lives in the next city over and doesn't have friends other than her room mates
>first night we stay up really late catching up and both fall asleep on the couch
>next night we see a movie and she gets really handsy and we end up cuddled up through the movie
>for note, I have approached the whole friendship platonically since the last time I tried I got shot down. I let her set the pace and raise the sexual def con level.
>end up back at her place and end up in her bed through her suggestion. We just end up cuddling through the night

>next weekend I get invited back
>first night end up making out with her for the first time
>next night end up having sex for the first time together

>besides all of the sexual encounters she has been opening up to me about a lot of tings about herself that she says she hasn't told other people besides her close friend
>involves my advice in fairly important decisions
>wants to take a road trip with me

So now that you have some backstory, here's my question:
Obviously there's some sort of spark between us. I just worry that I might be a rebound or she may be exploiting me for affection until she develops roots in the her new city.
I know the best way to settle this communication. I just don't know how to approach the situation other than asking "what are your intentions for what's going on between us?"

I just don't want to sperg out but also don't want to develop feelings if it's a summer fling.
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18460584
It means they're wrong so those sources clearly aren't valid anon.
>>
Ive never cum before.
>>
>>18460590
>>18460585
>>18460579
>>18460574
>>18460599
>>
>>18460584
I do. disregard the other replier, he's troll
glad we're starting talking science here
>>
>>18460601
it's the most painfully obvious case of samefagging I've ever seen
Furthermore you promised me ones raped by Bill, not masturbators
>>
>>18460608
Kek then all 4 of your other posters were samefagging too and you can't prove they werent so we're at a standstill.

See how your anecdotal evidence works? You can't prove shit.

You're the one same fagging because you don't have anything to prove your point.
>>
File: magic wand.jpg (9KB, 355x250px) Image search: [Google]
magic wand.jpg
9KB, 355x250px
>>18460599
Buying this will save your life. It gets an orgasm out of a rock, trust me. Just start with the lowest settings, lay it on your clit, put on relaxing music, close your eyes and concentrate on nothing but the feel. It will to the rest to you.

Once you got the hang of it you will get addicted and go highest setting all the time.
>>
>>18460613
I have one. It's too powerful even on low. feels like sandpaper.
>>
>>18460563
She's more experienced than I am. She probably already saw through me and knows she's my first ever.

When we started to date, while watching a movie I told her if she wanted to kiss and she told me to not be dumb, can't you feel the mood just kiss me. So it makes me feel embarrassed to ask about things I should know.

I did ask what she likes and she shares but only on the high level (I like it from behind, to be above, likes to hug and rub but with the clothes on for quite a while for some reason and other things) but never in detail so I'm kinda still thinking about how fast or rough. Also it's hard for me to know what she likes more than other things when I'm doing them. I just don't know.

Am I really dumb.
>>
>>18460611
sure I can, they were posting before you started trying to prove enything this way.

you are not disproving anything.

We both know it, there's really not a reason to sperg out like this
>>
>>18460616
Perhaps try it while wearing panties? Or just hold it on the side so that it only stimulates indirectly? Experiment, explore your body. It's always possible to achieve orgasm or at least a good feel.
>>
>>18460621
How do you know that? You can't prove its all the same person. Hell, I think they're all you.
You can't prove theyre not all you.

So there goes all of your stupid unscientific "Well I know one person who said that so it's true for everyone."

We all know there's no reason for you to sperg out like this just because you're wrong. Just say "Yeah, I didn't know, now I learned something," No need to be retarded about it. You have not proved anything.
>>
>>18460603
http://www.latimes.com/health/la-hew-ordistance11feb11-story.html

>Preliminary work has revealed that only about 7% of women always have orgasms with sex alone, he says, while 27% say they never do.
>>
>>18460626
I did it over a folded beach towel on low. it hurt.
>>
Femanons:

How much of your attraction to men is purely sexual, and not actually to their personality?
>>
>>18460637
Your answer is in the FAQ
>>
>>18460631
Geez, I'm sorry really. What about a showerhead? Having nicely warm water running over it at varying pressure until you find one that you like?
>>
>>18460631
Beach towels are normally pretty abrasive, no? Try something soft to the touch or throw some silk panties on underneath.
>>
>>18460637

These are the three most important in order from a study:

1. Warmth and Honesty
2. Virility and Attractiveness
3. Resources.

I'd say a good portion is entirely sexual. Being sexually attracted is a prerequisite and no amount of personality can compensate for that. Having an amazing personality and being good looking are not exactly mutually exclusive though.
>>
>>18460628
can't type this fast

but you seem to be truly retarded.

there has been actual scientific articles posted already and it ison this basis my arguments may be disproved, at least until I come back with some actual scientific source cahallenging thise papers.

obviously, I won't be able to come back with this kind of information before the thread dies, so I give up and agree with you for now

but for fucks sake, stop being this damn retarded. ANd stop teaching me about science, please.

btw, aren't you by any chance that misandric femnazi from last month? your argumentation techniques are very similar.
>>
Would you rather have a gay son or a slutty daughter
>>
>>18459331
you gotta realize that more 90% of the time when men look it is bc its our biological nature to be attracted to looks, they dont necessarily mean anything more then "oh my basic insticts like how you turned out today" you sound chill about the whole thing but just wanted to chime in from a guys perspective
>>
>>18460629
not a scientific source, you wasted your time
>>
>>18460654

It is in a women's nature to be attracted to looks too
>>
>>18460650
That just makes me hella sad. So it's not the actual character or personality of someone that's most important, it's just their ability to provide for a woman (through money, strength, or not cheating)?
>>
>>18460661
i know i was just saying if i guy takes peak at a provacative outfit or a good looking women and looks away it doesnt mean they are dangerous or creeping it just happens that we turn our heads instinctively
>>
>>18460644
Done the tub thing too. just got water up my pussy.
>>18460648
That was with panties too. and pants if I remember right. i tossed the thing in a drawer and havent touched it since. if I ever pull back the lips and hood to expose my clit, it just burns and chafes. doesnt feel good. it can feel good if i dont expose it but i never reach any form of climax from it.
>>
>>18460651
>I-I totally have sauce. heh yeah totally. No you can't see it. I just have it. C-checkmate.

You're retarded, anyone with a brain can see you're deflecting because you have nothing. You;re a troll trying to stir the shit, I get it now. See ya faggot. I hope you get AIDS.
>>
>>18460666

The first point is honesty which is one part of personality.

>it's just their ability to provide for a woman

How'd you come to that conclusion? Looks and personality come before money. This is especially true if the women is not going to be a SAHM
>>
What do men find attractive in a woman?
>>
>>18460666
nigger, how are warmth and honest not personality traits?
>>
>>18460669
Dont get the water inside! That's how you get yeast infections. Just from the top, making it run over the clit and away from the vulva and the rest.
Perhaps dont pull back the lips too. Leave the clit inside and focus on the good feel outside.
Perhaps another way is to apply lots of coconut oil on you down there, and make a circular motion with one or two fingers, where you apply low pressure on the area around the clit.
>>
What are the qualities you hope to find in your partner?
>>
>>18460673
what

I agreed
I said you are right
read it once again:
I consider you right

maybe i'll stop if I find any more sources. Maybe I won't find sources and will keep considering you right.
do you even reading comprehension?
>>
>>18460677
I guess. I don't know, it just seems like warmth and honesty is more just traits that benefit the woman by making them feel special.

See, when I fall in love, I fall in love with a human being independently of my own gain. I fall in love with their character, not a relationship between them and myself. It's completely selfless love.

I just want to know if women feel that way as well. To just admire someone, you know? Not just imagine how well off you would be if you were with them.
>>
What type of erotica do women enjoy? (if any at all)
>>
>>18460687
and what are those traits you want in your woman?
>>
>>18460686
>You're truely retarded.
>but i guess I have noooo chooiice but to agree with you
>b-but you're retarded

Whatever, as long as you realize you're retarded too.
>>
>>18460690
Fanfiction, good written Doujins and Audiotracks where a guy moans and talks dirty.
>>
>>18460693
Complexity, intelligence, how adventurous they are, sensitivity, how humble they are. Idk
>>
>>18460699
you are retarded for misusing the name of science.
and for not understanding it at all
anyway, that's my final fuck I'm giving about (you). think what you want
>>
>>18460592
Pls respond
>>
>>18460657
>Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University

Read that "not scientific" article once more.
>>
>>18460680
yeah I dont know, ive tried everything you can think of i'm sure. i've done lube and toys, ive done varying pressures (hands are the absolute worst sensation ever down there, skin to skin contact is terrible. the texture of it is so painful it makes me jump). i've even done different partners thinking maybe i need a guy who knows what hes doing because maybe i just don't. i wasn't holding my breath on that though, that was just a last ditch effort when i ran out of other things to try.
>>
>>18460676
I like a good sense of humor, an introverted personality, and similar interests to myself.

[spoiler]Also hips and ass[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1498017078807.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1498017078807.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>18460705
>You don't know science because you proved me wrong >:(
k, see you faggot. Again, get AIDS
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18460707
>>18460657
Sure wasted your time huh anon lel
>>
>>18460708
Have you perhaps tried a different [spoiler]girl[/spoiler]?
>>
>>18460703
those traits may or may not benefit you.
here's a test:
how would you feel about the woman you love getting involved in sex with somebody else?

if you feel jealousy, this means your love isn't comlpetely selfless, that you want something from it for you as well.
But that's not a bad thing at all

You see, love is an emotion, meaning it has evolved to help us survive.
Truly selfless love could never achieve this purpose.
Thus I advice not being angry at other people for not loving the way you want them to. Especially if you didn't pass the test above, as this would make you a hypocrite.
>>
>>18460713
source:
los angeles times,
author: Regina Nuzzo

nice try
>>
>>18460713
>tfw that anon with miraculous dick actually tricked me into looking up sources for something I know to be true anyway
>tfw after years of shitposting on 4chan you still fall for trolls from time to time

What a waste of time
>>
>>18460718
Sure, but that's not really my point.

I don't really care about how attractive or well-off someone is. I ask someone out if I admire their character.
>>
>>18460716
i was raped by a friends mom when i was 10. even thinking about engaging with women sexually, as much as i hate this meaningless word, triggers me. my heart rates up typing this out. i've done a lot to deal with the trauma over the past decade or so but it's still a bit of an issue. i have a hard time trusting women and even befriending women because of it,even though i know it's not fair of me to do that.
sorry to kill the joke lol
>>
I'm only just now really starting to get into the swing of social interaction.

If a girl holds eye contact with you for extended periods of time, how indicative is that of her being interested? I've had entire conversations with this girl where our eyes never left each other, and she was grinning the whole time. Even when we're in a group talking, and glance at each other, we hold eye contact for upwards of 5-6 seconds. It seems abnormal, compared to other interactions I've had (enough to make me question it).

She always seems super excited when we run into each other, but she never goes out of her way to see or talk to me.
>>
File: 131431864537.jpg (28KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
131431864537.jpg
28KB, 500x461px
>>18460725
I know mate. I know. We can sleep easy knowing we're not literally downs retards though.
>>
>>18460726
but you don't love selflessly. that bullshit on your part

and now surprise:
girls also want you for the same reasons, not for the cash you throw their way (well, at least unless they don't love you, I mean)
>>
File: cute girls are laughing at you.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls are laughing at you.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>18460722
Obviously didn't read the article.
Nice try.
>>
>>18460731
Alright, alright. Sorry for being autistic. I was just confused
>>
>>18460733
I read only actual, scientific articles. If you were too retarded to retrieve the citation from that text, it's your problem
>>
>>18460620
Talk. To. Your. Fucking. Partners.
Good sex = Good communication
>>
Would you date a person who was a victim or unwanted sex?
>>
File: 1318560781002.jpg (113KB, 389x251px) Image search: [Google]
1318560781002.jpg
113KB, 389x251px
>>18460742
>I can't read
>I only read anecdotal evidence from samefags on 4chan if they support my beliefs.
>>
>>18460734
no probs.
just never forget you're not the bellybutton of the world and that other people, even if they lack dicks, can have very complex, beautiful minds. Just as you do
>>
How many women would be open to dating a 5,3 guy? I know this question is technically answered in the OP but i'm just trying to get a general feeling on how important height is. My last gf made a big deal about it.
>>
>>18460750
have you ever been to colledge?
have you comprehended mypost?
also, very funny pic. Proves you right a hundred times more
>>
>>18460742
>article quotes research conducted by a Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University
>not scientific :^)

If you google around, you'll find quickly that both the guy and his research is real. You annoy me so much with your cretinism that I'll pray for your dick to fall off. May good Lord grant me my wish.
>>
>>18460759
this is not what has been quoted, honey
>>
>>18460757
Have you read any sources?
No you havent lol.
Can you comprehend my post, you know, these big scary words you don't know how to read?
>Actually getting triggered by laughing girls
kek
>>
>>18460727
Fuck. I'm sorry really. Are you in therapy for this? It seems like a mental blockade instead of a physical one. You can get better though. I wish you all the best <3
>>
>>18460762
How would you know, you can't read apparently.
>>
>>18460762
>honey

Kek, read it again, maybe you will get it this time
>>
>>18460763
colledge. you have never been there. that's a shame, as they would teach you what sources are believable and how to cite articles.
>>18460769
sure I can't what's written in this post? must be funny cause it has a funny picture attatched
>>
>>18460769
>>18460770
anyway, going to sleep now, so forgive me no more replies.
good job on trolling me here. Nice day to y'all
>>
>>18460767
i did a long time ago. i worked through the bulk of it. ive dated but when it comes to sex its been more of just something i put up with than enjoy. its a fair trade to me, i get to cuddle up after, he strokes my hair and i feel so loved. i don't mind a little mild discomfort for that feeling. and it may not be a true sexual gratification, but i do get off in a way to getting him off. i live to please, seeing him cum gives me this rush. its probably the closest thing i have to cumming myself.
>>
>>18460776
>colledge
There is no such place; Colledge is a surname. College is an educational institution you're talking about.
>>
>>18460754

Height and face are the two universally attractive traits amongst women. There is no women on the planet that doesn't like tall guys. It is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the truth. There are women out there who don't really care so don't lose hope.
>>
File: 200341204-001.jpg (109KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
200341204-001.jpg
109KB, 507x338px
>>18460776
Its a shame you've never even finished middle school with the fact you cant read and all. They would teach you that anecdotal evidence is not ever valid and that sources aren't invalid just because you don't like what they say. It's a pity, but as someone with sever mental retardation and brain damage I'm just proud of you getting out of your bed pan to post today. I'm sorry your life is terrible.

and I'm sure you "cant what's written in this post" you intellectual you.
>>
File: 070416n0096.jpg (330KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
070416n0096.jpg
330KB, 800x534px
>>18460782
Time for nap nap, you had a BIG day today didn't you? I'm so proud of my lil booger. Lets get you out of your shitty clothes first so you don't stink up the bed.
Sweet dreams lil tardy. Mommy loves you.
>>
>>18460791
my sides have left orbit.
>>
>>18460776
Actually I found a really interesting video essay on this. I know they might sound biased in some of their vids, but this one links some actual scientific sources in the description.

https://youtu.be/HP362ccZBmY
>>
>>18460797
>>18460793
>>18460769
>>18460763
>>18460750
>>18460733

holy shit, that's the most immature thing I've seen on those threads for no less than a month
you are a shame for our gender. please, leave
>>
>>18460822
babby doesn't like being told they're wrong lol. Thought you were leaving
>in b4 "n-no I'm a new person, I'm totally not same fagging"
riiiggghhht.
>>
>>18458921
kek
>>
I'm too lazy to read the whole argument but penetration does nothing physically to me. Also, I don't think I've ever had a real orgasm.
>>
>>18460880

>Also, I don't think I've ever had a real orgasm.

Sorry about your broken body.
>>
>>18459809
>/adv/ - Advice
>>
>>18460887
Idiot.

>>18460880
Clit orgasms are real orgasms, too.
>>
Femanons:
What's a good benchmark for how long I should last during penetration? I normally go for 1 orgasm prior to penetration through foreplay and oral but I can only sustain penetration for about 5 minutes. I stretch it out by doing other stuff when I almost reach climax but I'm getting to the point where I'm focusing so hard on boosting my numbers that I can occasionally have a hard time keeping a boner.

Am I way off or am I overthinking it? Being a one pump chump is my biggest fear.
>>
funny how suddenly no femanons to answer
>>
File: 2.gif (2MB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2MB, 320x297px
When is the right time to tell the girl that I like her?
Before I ask her on a date, during the date, or after the date?
Also, is there anything wrong with asking to kiss her?
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.