[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get her interesred again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3881.jpg (252KB, 720x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3881.jpg
252KB, 720x646px
A year ago I got this girl's number, but she was so shy I stopped talking to her after about a month. A couple months later we were texting again, but this time I had absolutely no time so we gradually stopped talking to eachother. A year later (now) I've been trying to talk to her but she's been leaving me on read through Snapchat and texting. She used to tell me how into me she was but the timing was never right. Is there any way to get her interested again a year later? Thanks
>>
>>18459027
Leave her on read for one. As soon as the convo turns south leave.

Be the one to chase.
>>
Its over. Move on. If you dont believe me give her a call and ask her on a date.
>>
>>18459046
It's worth mentioning she's also working 2 jobs now, she wasn't last year. I asked her on a date last week but she said she was busy until the weekend, yet her snapchats say otherwise. Also worth noting, I'd been flirting with her, and she seemed into it, subtly flirting back. Also sets me up to invite her places, like my baseball games (I play college summer ball). But nothing ever really happens
>>
You have to be persistent with her but not to the point where it's illegal. If not then fuck it, that ship has sailed.
>>
>>18459027
Persistence can pay off, but only you can know if it's worth it to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.