[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skype cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170320-125532.png (694KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-125532.png
694KB, 1440x2560px
My by was caught lying. He left his Skype logged in on my tablet but there were only 2 messages that were left. I asked him about it . He said they just talked until she sent him a picture of her tits then he stopped but he deleted it all. He's slept with this girl in the past... so I don't believe him. Anyone know how to retrieve deleted messages? We have a kid together... and we're engaged. I need to find out somehow if he's telling the truth or not to decide what I need to do :/
>>
If you have access to his computer then you can install a keylogger on it. A keylogger is a program that secretly stores everything written on the keyboard. It is used to steal passwords. You could use this method to potentially steal his passwords and fish for more information on the situation.

That is the technical advice. You ask and I give. Personally I don't think you are in a situation where you should use a keylogger. You say that he was caught cheating and then you only say that you don't believe him. That is not catching someone lying. That is just your feelings.

I'm also curious why your bf would admit that he received a picture of her tits and then deleted it. It would have been easier for him to not say anything. That is what a liar/cheater would have done.
>>
Thank you for the information. I don't think I would do the keylogger since he gave me his information because of all of this. He's one of those guys who would rather tell something more believable then lie completely. I know this from past experiences with him. He told me he talked to her because he thought we were ending.... and that the conversation escalated and that she sent a picture of her tits and felt uncomfortable and stopped messaging her. But it didn't make sense since he was still friends with her and they said hello the next day.... it may be my feelings but I'm usually right about certain things.. at least to a certain extent. He deleted their conversation but still had really old convos and the next day hellos... in the past.. He had a conversation with some female insinuating sex and she felt bad and sent it to me.... so. I'm a fool already but our kid is here now and i don't want her to be raised in a family that shows half ass relationships... It's been a cycle I was raised in.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18458773
Leave hm r get cucked
>>
>>18458773
don't do this shady, sneaky shit. Just get couples counseling. Asap.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.