[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, almost 30, no relationships or dating for a good chunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: heal_me.jpg (89KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
heal_me.jpg
89KB, 500x706px
>be me, almost 30, no relationships or dating for a good chunk of my 20's
>somewhat attractive, decent job, still live with the parents though
>quiet, shy, sperg out with women
>try my luck at dating websites, no luck for a year
>find this qt pie that is into all the nerdy shit I like
>message her with no expectations
>she actually fucking responded. wants to meet up and smoke
>have another sperg episode and panic, but decided to man the fuck up and meet her
>pick her up at a shady location
>lets me know that she is just looking for friends, completely Platonic, since she is new to the city
>tells me to bring some weed cause she's out
>go to the park at night, kinda sketchy with hobos and crackheads walking around
>smoke and walk around, feel completely comfortable around her just listening to her talk
>drive her around with a bad stomachache due to having an actual beautiful girl in my passenger seat
>look like a complete doofus not knowing my way around town nor my way with words
>she gives her spiel on her living situation, her recent break up, and whatnot
>drop her off where I picked her up; she doesn't tell me where she lives

SO WHAT DO? On one hand, I want to help her settle into the city because I empathize with her. I want to
build a relationship with her. On the other hand, the whole situation seemed fucking weird. That was the first woman
EVER who wanted to meet up with me, and we meet under these conditions. Seriously, FUCK TIMING
>>
Nothing, she used you for free weed, some company as she is lonley, and for tampon for her emotional break up shit, once she settles down and meet new people, shell never think about you again
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.