[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too horny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170622_184653.jpg (276KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_184653.jpg
276KB, 2048x1365px
Been having these ups and downs in which I get extremely horny lately. The thing is masturbation doesn't really work. I get bored and I've never been able to make myself cum (or cum at all). There's nothing I feel that can help it. It freaks me out cause all the convos I have with friends tend to lead to sexual stuff even to the point where I've started lusting over one of them. What can I do about this /adv/?
>>
I feel like I should add:

I am not a whore. I have never been a whore and most likely never will. I've only had one sexual partner in my entire life who is my ex. I can't just go out there and sleep with people because that's not the way I work. It's not in me to have sex with people I am not emotionally connected with.
>>
>>18458432
Just go and have fun with someone, anon. There is not much else I can say really, sounds like a no-brainer.
>>
>>18458453
Who's to say that will solve it? I don't want to do something I'll regret. Yes I've gotten offers from said friends to have sex but I know they just to fuck and dump. I would feel terrible after and it would be worse than when it started.
>>
>>18458459
Then don't do something you'll regret.

Start slow, don't maybe have sex with any of them right away, just meet and maybe cuddle or have some other fun.

I am not a fan of one night stands at all, I think it eats away at your soul to develop feelings and then they leave, but you can choose to do something else together with them. Just say like you are bored and just want to study together or drink coffee together and see where it goes. Don't rush it.
>>
>>18458473
Ive always wanted to make the approach to cuddle but feel bad about it. I don't want to send any mixed signals I just get loney and would enjoy a little warmth from a guy cuddling me. What's a way to not make it awkward or let it escalate?
>>
>>18458481
>from a guy cuddling me
This board is confusing to me. Are you a gay guy, straight girl or straight dude?

This is important because different genders are wired differently and I can't give one-size-fits-all advice here.
>>
>>18458718
Girl
>>
>>18458774
If you're a girl, it's much more easier to send wrong signals to the guy indeed, so I understand where you are coming from.

As a straight guy myself, in my experience, all you need to do is to not escalate the situation yourself. Let him know you want to spend time, but be clear to him if it goes too far for you. Make up an excuse (even better when it's as honest as possible) and keep him waiting, but don't be rude. As a girl, you are in charge of saying when he's ought to stop or going to far. If he is decent and receptive, he will understand you want to take it slow. For example - just cuddle, but no sex. You can admit to him you are lonely, but not desperate for an intercourse.

I personally see girls who "fuck on the first date" so to speak as slutty, so I'd suggest give your charms to him slowly. If you strictly want to establish a FWB relationship, you can say it to him straight away so he manages his expectations, but if you don't really know where you want to go but don't want to be seen as easy prey, just be free-flowing, but occasionally let him know if it's OK or going too far. He will listen to you if he is any decent. Good luck!
>>
Kinda related:

What are some products that will force women to orgasm?? Something easily accessible is best.

What are scream creams?
>>
>>18459230
vaporub.
>>
>>18458432
> convos I have with friends tend to lead to sexual stuff even to the point where I've started lusting over one of them
And do they not want to have sex, or not like you describe it?

>>18458447
> I am not a whore.
I'm not proposing that you should ask for payment, and I don't think anyone else was going to.
>>
>>18459230
> What are some products that will force women to orgasm??
Force? Hmm, nothing universally so.

Vibrators, dildos, sybians and so on are very broadly effective sex toys.

Anal plugs, clamps, sensation gloves, wax candles, ice cubes, bondage gear, sex swings, penis sleeves and the other near endless array of sex toys are reasonably effective support. How effective these are varies more broadly with the persons involved.
>>
>>18458459
> I don't want to do something I'll regret
Nobody does. But it's a relationship. You can't be sure that if YOU get and stay emotionally attached that the OTHER party also is and remains emotionally attached.

Or that you're even really sexually compatible. For most it works, but it's not actually guaranteed. Waiting much with having sex is a stupid idea, you want to know just as much if that works as you want to know if you get along in everyday situations.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.