[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not the baby daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1304061443723.jpg (65KB, 476x621px) Image search: [Google]
1304061443723.jpg
65KB, 476x621px
I have a friend who we'll call John. Hes engaged to Jamie. Jamie is pregnant but Im 90% certain its not John's. John seems excited and Jamie is as well though shes definitely trying to fake it til she makes it.
What do I do in this situation. don't say its none of my business because anyone who would sit back and let a whore ruin their friends life is just as bad as said whore.
I havent talked to John since like 2 years ago when he left for a job overseas (other than brief facebook interactions). Was only gone for 3 months at a time but there were a shit ton of rumors about Jamie sleeping around that I ignored because it was just gossip. But now that a baby is appearing and he thinks its his I cant just ignore it. Like his life is about to be ruined because he's trusting this woman.
What are my options. I could dig harder into Jamie's life until I have hard evidence. But even when I get there do I just give it to John. I also don't want Jamie to know Im snooping until its too late.
>>
>>18458283
>>18458283
If I'm in ur position, and John is my best friend then yeah, I'll tell him. But if John is my so so friend who I do t really talk to that much, the I won't say shit.

It all depends on how good of a friend between u and John is.
>>
>>18458283

None of your business. If you were good friends with either of the people involved, then maybe. Since you're not, stay out of it and let them sort their own shit out.
>>
>>18458307
Youre just as bad as Jamie in my book.
>>18458300
We roomed together in college and were tight. Distance just came between us.
>>
>>18458314
Like super tight? If he is a true bro then u should tell him. He might hate u in the short term, but deep down he will know u cares about him even if it will ruin ur friendship with him.
>>
>>18458314

I simply find it hard to believe your buddy John will appreciate it if his long lost college pal turns up and accuses his pregnant wife of cheating based on some rumours he heard. It's simply not your place to interfere, because a) you're not involved in their life in any capacity, b) your accusations are apparently based on second hand accounts. If you had heard something directly from the cheater or whoever banged her, then what you could have to say might hold some credibility, but from your post it sounds like you've heard just some vague rumours and ruining your ex-buddy's marriage based on something so vague is just not cool, man.
>>
>>18458283
And precisely what business is this of yours?
>>
I hate whores, you have evidence then tell him.

Have nothing say nothing. It's up to you if you want to do the detective work.
>>
do it the tried and trusted way via anonymous letter, although a throwaway email might be just as easy.

tell him to get a paternity test done cause she's a slag.
>>
>>18458283
Unfortunately one of every four children are fathered by someone else and no one but the mother knows for certain. You better have more than rumor and even if you do John doesn't want to know.

My aunt had a child after she and her husband had tried for 7 years and my uncle (by marriage) was so happy he accepted what appeared a miracle. The ruse lasted until my cousin was 11 years old and my aunt left my uncle for the real father of the child. My uncle was devastated, my cousin too but not because he was denied his real father but because he knew his mother was a whore and he demanded he stay with my uncle. Always insist on a DNA test to be sure before you sign any birth certificate.
>>
>>18458676
>Unfortunately one of every four children are fathered by someone else
Where is this stat coming from
>>18458595
Are you one of those people who believes in keeping their head down when someone unrelated to them is in trouble.
>>18458666
Well theres a chance she might intercept a letter, but an email might work. Never made a throwaway email before.
>>
>>18458685
Should scare the shit out of every man

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/22/magazine/22Paternity-t.html
>>
>>18458283
IT'S TIME TO STOP!!!
>_____ said _____
You Amerisharts are overusing this to an insufferable degree, just because that fat beta on Walking Dead says it every other sentence in that awful show doesn't mean you have to copy!!!!!

>He's overseas
He's nearly as retarded as you are. If he can't do basic maths (this is coming form a near Maths retard) and figure out whether a half about is growing inside his began bitch then that's on him.

>N*gger left two years ago and we haven't been bogans together for a long time

Yeah he's going to annoy your beta messages, especially that they're based in hear say and y'all are practically strangers.
>>
>"friend"
>haven't talked to him in two years
>didn't let him know his girl may have been sleeping around

a little late to be his "friend" not, isn't it?
>>
File: 1496717839159.jpg (60KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496717839159.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>>18458377
>>18458377
stfu Jamie, u roastie slut.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18458676
Stay cucked faggot
>>
>>18458822
Not everyone needs to hang out every day to be friends.
>>
>>18458283
if you're 90% sure it isn't his then you would have hard evidence already.
>>
>>18459671
thats more like 110%
>>
>make fake email
>tell him
>provide case / possible proof
>he can act from there
>if he's hurt you can console him, and seem like you were never involved prior to that point
>>
>>18458710
But that never backs up the stat (assuming you're the guy who said the 1:4)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.