[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
Hi anons

Just to get things straight I am not a loser.I am not a fat autistic weeaboo.I am an average looking bloke.I can make girls laugh and I can talk to them.

The problem is that no girls I know show any interest of having a relationship with me.None of them want to go out with me.None of them give me a chance.Am I just boring? I know I am not too ugly nor too attractive.

I have no idea what the problem is.All of them just find me as a good friend.I flirt with some of them and still get rejected.For example, I asked this one girl recently on a date and she kept making excuses, while this other dude asked her and she immediately went out with him.

I am becoming desperate.I have lowered my standards as much as I can and still nothing.I need help.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18458133
Just in your post i see a few answers to your "problem".

>Need girlfriend
Well, no, you don't "NEED" a girlfriend to live your life. With that state of mind, you are not going to be very attractive to women.

>The problem is that no girls I know show any interest of having a relationship with me.
Okay, but do you show any interest of having a relationship with them ?

>All of them just find me as a good friend.
Which leads me to think that you're acting way too friendly with them. That's how you end up in the "friendzone". Don't act as a friend and take 6 months to awkwardly make a move. Next time you meet a girl that you like, show her right away you're not just her new friend, but you're interested in more. At least if she's not interested you'll know faster than pretending to be her friend.

>I am becoming desperate.I have lowered my standards as much as I can and still nothing.
Again, that's unattractive. Would you feel attracted to a girl that is desperate and that lowers her standards ? Nah, I think you wouldn't be.

If you want to be attractive, you need to gain some value. Work on your confidence, have hobbies, live your life without needing someone, and you'll become way more attractive.

Getting a girlfriend should be the last step. I'm telling you (from experience), with your current state of mind, even if you got a girlfriend right now, you would suffer from it, because you would be way too dependant of her and it would be toxic, and you'd be suffering way more than you are right now.

Hope i helped
>>
>>18458187
You sure did.Thanks for the quality advice anon.
>>
>>18458133
Do you have a job and car? If the answer is yes, keep trying. If the answer is no, then get those..
>>
>>18458187
>I'm telling you (from experience), with your current state of mind, even if you got a girlfriend right now, you would suffer from it, because you would be way too dependant of her and it would be toxic, and you'd be suffering way more than you are right now.
Exactly this. This is what happened to me and I, another anon entirely, can tell you if you got a gf now as you are, you will only suffer way WAY more. It's hard to imagine that kind of suffering, but it's by far the worst kind.
I've never come as close to crying my eyes off than when it happened that shit to me.

Improve yourself, become as cool as you can be, THEN, in the end, get a gf.
>>
>>18458237
>improve yourself
What do I do?
Where do I start?
>>
>>18458244
>Where do I start?
You start at the beginning. Sum up the things you don't like about yourself, cross out the stuff you can't do anything about anyway, and start working on the stuff you can.

Examples:

>"I'm ugly"
Start eating healthy and working out. Get a proper haircut and nice clothes. Take your best dressed female friend with you for advice.

>"I'm uninteresting to talk to."
Start reading. This can be anything, but preferably stuff that interests you and isn't too niche. Could be philosophy, art, history, fiction, whatever... Start with general introductions.

>"I don't have any interesting hobbies."
Well get some. Whatever you want man. Cooking, hiking, painting, whatever. As long as it isn't something you'd associate with NEETs or serial killers, it'll give you something to talk about as well as personal fulfillment.
>>
>>18458237
Well yeah, the thing is way too many people think getting in a relationship is the solution to all their problems. It's not. It's actually MORE problems if you don't have it together first.

Make sure you got it together first and then get in a relationship, and you probably won't suffer from it
>>18458244
Well first get out of your mind that you need a girlfriend. Be productive, do things that make you feel good, get more confidence, maybe work on your looks, social life, etc.

You have to picture yourself in a relation with your current state of mind. Ask yourself : would i be jealous if she talked to other guys ? Would i be clingy ? Would i be sad if i don't see her for a week ?
It's all hypothetical so you might not be able to answer to that, but you get the idea.
It sounds counter-productive but the more independant and carefree you are, the more attractive you are.
>>
>>18458244
The obvious answer has already been given. What I did was I started seriously working on my book.

A few months later, I was finally published. Now, a year later I'm working on my second book and I'm by far the most successful I've been in my life.
I'm still lonely, I'm still single but that's for entirely other reasons, like being too busy, being too dedicated to my craft, having other things to do and learning from the past. As I see it, I'll probably stay single for a long time because I don't find any woman that I'd like to be married with, and my old friends never really did anything with themselves, with all their talk and diplomas and brsg. Believe it or not, it's the good kind of a lonely life that I habe. I've never been more fulfilled and happier in my life.
>>
Thanks guys.I will try my best to do this.
>>
>>18458302
Happy for you dude.Do what you love.
>>
>>18458302
What kind of books do you write ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.