[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just ignore/forget about women and only focus on improving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: YFybM5U.jpg (153KB, 358x480px) Image search: [Google]
YFybM5U.jpg
153KB, 358x480px
I honestly think they're not interested in me, because I might be awkward while talking to them and I guess I'm not attractive.

Should I just forget about them/don't talk to them and do things to improve myself ?

For example:

>Get better at playing guitar.

>Lift weights more frequently.

>Improve my spanish.

>Maybe talk to random people more often just to loosen up more (even though I don't want to).
>>
Becoming a self enforced eunuch is never a good thing to turn to. Fix up your appearance best you can and fo all the things you mentioned but stay the fuck away from MGTOW faggotry or any mindset where you're making a point of not thinking about women.
>>
>>18457696
Having confidence in yourself and working on talking to more people would go the furthest from what you have described. While looks can contribute confidence is what you need most of all.
>>
how old are you
what are your hobbies
what is your job/job prospects
do you take care of yourself
can you cook
can you wash your underwear
can you drive

women want a man, like their dad, ppl who fix shit, ppl who they can ask about things

im under the impression you are a boy, and not a handsome one and that makes it very hard to obtain pooning
>>
>>18457709
>how old are you

>what are your hobbies
Playing acoustic guitar and weightlifting

>what is your job/job prospects
I finished hs, have a shitty job right now and I'm going to quit before the 3rd week of July (I live in the Caribbean).

I'm going to do a course for Economics

I want to learn more about money and I heard the job security for Economics related careers is good.

I'm thinking about going to college (after finishing the eco course) to study Accounting.

>do you take care of yourself
Yes

>can you cook
Yes

>can you wash your underwear
Yes

>can you drive
Not really, no.

I'm still taking driving lessons and my driving exam is in September.
>>
>>18457696
>Play guitar
>speak Spanish

How the fuck do want to be?
Not yourself, I'm aware
>>
>>18457786
Playing guitar is fun and I've been trying to improve my spanish, because I get a lot of Venezuelan, Colombian and Argentinian guests at my shitty job.

And a few of these guests are babes, so being good at spanish is a plus.
>>
Yes. For your question, yes.
Once you're improved and confident, you'll be more attractive.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.