[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to feel suicidal, help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496257828014.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1496257828014.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
26 years old, fiance left me after 4 years.

Living at home, lost my main job making $18 an hour. Parents are dirt poor, I pay $500 in rent and insurance/car $400 monthly. Now working pizza delivery making $11 and barely getting tips, not sure if I'll have enough money to keep up with my bills.

No college, about $100 in savings. Can't join Army because of GED. Father has had multiple suicide attempts and I'm having to be the anchor for my mother and sister right now.

Trying to be hopeful, trying to use a little of my spare time off work to find some passions again like playing guitar. But feel pretty hopeless and suicidal myself, just can't vent to anybody and I don't want to place any more stress on my family than there already is.

Any advice for someone in my position?
>>
My husband with his psycho emotionally incestuous mother and sister who told him to leave me and try to get custody of our child is not leaving me and trying to get custody of our child. She's only 1 and I've been a stay at home mom the whole time. His bitch sister has been a fuck to me since the day we announced we were married and basically got pregnant on purpose right after to force her BF of three yrs to wife her.

At least you don't have a kid. I don't know what I'm going to do. If I get a job I'll lose spousal support and time with my baby. If I stay with her at home I'll be alone with a baby and sudden loneliness after 5 years. My family's all far away and I'm carless and financially dependent on him. He was so much more interested in being a good husband when I was pregnant.
>>
>>18457335
Sorry to hear that, few months ago I used to hope that I had gotten my fiance pregnant so we had a reason to stay together. But I couldn't imagine the struggle, best wishes to you in this situation for sure.
>>
Last bump appreciate any insight.
>>
>>18457312
>I don't want to place any more stress on my family than there already is.
I get that man. The thing is, nobody wants to cause stress to their loved ones. I'm sure your dad doesn't want to stress you guys, but he can't help it. And you can't either. If you keep bottling this up you might end up trying to kill yourself too, you may even be successful, and that will stress your family out more than anything else you can do. Talk to them, it might not help but it might. And it'll cause them a lot less stress than burying you at 26.

Easier said than done though, I get that. I'm pretty suicidal myself currently. I've spoken to loads of friends and my mum about it in the past, so I'm not going to pretend that talking it out is some magic cure because it really fucking isn't. You just need to take each day as it comes. Every day that goes by is another day we haven't killed ourselves. Good luck man.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.