[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

medfag, ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

medfag, ask me anything
>>
File: fudgin.png (494KB, 730x576px) Image search: [Google]
fudgin.png
494KB, 730x576px
>>18456982
do obese people have smaller penises because the fat compresses it during development the same way africans wrap their heads in banana leaves to form the skull into a cone?
>>
>>18456988
Well they can have smaller penises just because the fat around the penis sort of makes it effectively shorter. Also if you have a lot of adipose fat erectile dysfunction is more common. Cholesterol can cause lipid plaques in your blood vessels and decrease their ability to deliver blood effectively. This results in angina in your heart muscle and then ED in your penis. So basically atherosclerotic plaques and also just the physical effects of the fat around the penis. Finally for younger males, erectile dysfunction is often due to psychological issues (nervous). Many fat people are pretty self conscious and being seen naked can sort of exacerbate the issue.
>>
Dry glans, easily irritated foreskin, uncut, rinse well after washing with soap, wat do?
>>
Is there any safe way to make my dick bigger?
>>
>>18457004
Don't wash with soap. Try getting some KY and putting it on there after getting out of the shower. However the irritated part, if you've had some unprotected sex recently you should probably see a doctor about that. Chlamydia, gonorrhea or yeast infections can occur underneath the foreskin. But difficult to diagnose without inspecting it visually.
>>
>>18457037
talk to a urologist and they'll tell you maybe. Cardiovascular exercise can help you keep it from getting smaller
>>
>>18457041
Thank you for the feedback.
>>
I've struggled with anorexia for 2 years and before that- bulimia for 6.
How long until this shit kills me? I've been restricting daily and recently I've been having a lot of purging episodes.
Been waiting for death a long time.
Bmi is like 20.7. Average calorie intake is like 500. No laxatives but a lot of caffeine.
>>
Recommend me some pills I can take to kill myself.
>>
>>18457050
Anorexia is a mental disorder. Mostly needs therapy and possibly some psychiatric input. I work in the hospital and anorexic girls are kinda hard to watch. Its difficult because they are so young and otherwise healthy and then they die on you. But usually its just that they got raped or something. I don't know what happened to you, but I will tell you that being anorexic won't help it.
>>
>>18457038
I did stop with soap for a while but it starts smelling a bit bad imo. I tried neutral ph soap too but almostno difference. The ky thing sounds good thogh.

I did have a bad casa of chlamydia/yeast infection a while back. Used two or three tubes of two different creams plus oral antibiotics to make it go away. The problem on the foreskin is not as bad as that, it's just that having sex or jerking makes it red and sensitive very easily.
>>
>>18457053
Pretend your dog had a seizure, take it to vet, get script for phenobarbital. Make a slurry (mix with water and drink) from 90 day supply of it and take it. You'll go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>18457055
But how long does it typically go on before the patient dies?
>>
>>18457059
Probably the STI you had has not resolved completely, go back to the doctor and they will prescribe you something else. Normal IDSA guidelines are an IM injection of ceftriaxone and then a gram of azithromycin.
>>
>>18457065
Really depends, BMI of ~13 or 14 is lethal in males, females can go a little lower like 12 to 13. Many more just have permanent health issues (tooth decay from vomiting, osteoporosis, chronic pain, mental retardation)
>>
>>18457065
I've seen some girls who are adult height who get down below 50 lbs before dying. It's incredible to see them at that point. Look like africans on a commercial. We give them TPN (basically food through an IV line) and patch them back up to like 60 lbs over a month or two and then they just drop it right back over the next few weeks. They can get arrhythmias from potassium and magnesium changes when they refeed after fasting for long periods and die.
>>
I've been having abdominal pains for the past week and today I vomited up a lot of blood, any idea what might be causing this? Since I vomited I've been feeling really groggy and sweating a lot, I also feel like my heart is beating out of my chest. Should I take some asprin for this?
>>
>>18457061
Thanks
>>
>>18457091
Go to the hospital, you could possibly have a GI ulceration, probably upper GI tract. The heart palpitations can be a sign that you are experiencing some heavy blood loss. Go there now.
>>
>>18457104
no insurance, can't go to a hospital
>>
>>18457105
you're going to die dude
>>
What do you think my depression might be due to? I've been struggling with an undiagnosed illness since I was 14, most physicians thought it to be epilepsy, and then gave me a fuck load of drugs. Doctors literally forced me intro drug addiction: took 4 clonazepams a day for 5 years. Stopped taking drugs just 1 year ago, and had instant sleep problems ever since.

Is 1 year already enough for the mental & physical dependence issues to fade away? What do you think?
>>
How to get rid of bacne?

Stats
>26
>male
>drink lots of water
>shower everyday
>eat healthy
>almost no exercise these days (still had it when I did exercise)
>wear clean clothes everyday
>use clean bed sheets
>back looks like a pizza
>>
How difficult was it/how much dedication did it take for you to get where you are today in medicine?
>>
Can psychiatric medications really cause long term/permanent affects, or is that just nonsense?
>>
>>18457170
Get a good back scratcher and pick it off. I know you want to. :^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.