[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you older anons deal with inescapable fact of getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: time.jpg (37KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
37KB, 698x400px
How do you older anons deal with inescapable fact of getting older? I'm a couple weeks away from my 24th birthday, and it's the first time it's really hit me square in the jaw. Nothing is permanent, everything eventually fades away. It's like every nice thing in my life right now has a dark cloud hanging over it.
>>
>>18456847

> I'm a couple weeks away from my 24th birthday, and it's the first time it's really hit me square in the jaw

24 and nearly 25 now. Basically don't think of it as everything fading into nothing. you have plenty of years to live and even when you are older I have seen tons of old couples living dream lives.

don't let age stop you from living. the more you worry about the silly shit like getting older the more you miss out on actually living and doing things you enjoy.
>>
>>18456847

>older
>trying to have an existential crisis at 24

Okay, sure bro.
>>
>>18456895
lol
>>
>>18456847
Accept the fact that age affects all and unless science reverses that shit we're all basically screwed anyway.

Don't try to compare your life to others, don't keep regrets, take chances. I take solace in the fact that no matter what happens, nothing truly matters in the end. The millionaire and the pan-handler both wind up in the dirt.

Other people will have different interpretations but it pretty much comes down to what you make of it.

Also, 24 is really fucking young, chill.
>>
Your life doesn't matter whether you're 15 or 85. I'm surprised it took this long for the realisation to hit you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.