[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to flirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nice.png (477KB, 601x593px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
477KB, 601x593px
Hey /adv/,

How the hell do you flirt with a girl properly without being awkward as fuck and cringy as hell? All Im good at is teasing and playfulness and being funny but I have NO idea how to step it up into sexual/romantic flirting and it keeps landing me in platonic conversations with girls.

Whats the secret to stepping it up and it not being weird/awkward/cringy?
>>
File: conch.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conch.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
just be yourself
>>
File: Saladin.jpg (31KB, 261x353px) Image search: [Google]
Saladin.jpg
31KB, 261x353px
>>18456705
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dead as a doornail
>>
Alright let me give an example of something I tried and see it I get any biters. She said she was gonna go take a shower, I messaged her to send me some shower pics and be creative. She messaged back "No" and I asked "Why not!", she told me that she's not in the mood nor my girlfriend. I shoot her down, "You thought I meant you? You wish! You're trying to separate me from your shower!" She thought it was hilarious and sent me a pic of her shower, which I described in detail why I lusted after it and asked if I could come over to see it in person and maybe we could go get a bite to eat after, she said yes.

I felt pretty good about it, what does /adv/ think?
>>
what think you of a relationship of adults who differ in age to a degree of ~10 years?
>>
>>18457071
Only appropriate if the guy is the older one but I'm not sure if you're in the rught thread, friend
>>
>>18457039
That sounds pretty good my man
>>
Grab her by the pussy
>>
>>18457071
10 years is normal, anything over it is weird. Also, gender has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>18457186
Thanks anon
>>
>>18457039
I mean it worked so gj
>>
>>18457347
Thanks, how do i advance it more? I got her to agree to a massage after. I always find dancing and getting your pulse up with a girl is a good way to get the juices flowing and be a little dominant and leading, as long as she's having fun. Is this a good thing to try and sneak in if things get dull?
>>
>>18457455
Bump? I mean I'm an atrocious dancer but if I can get a girl to jump and twist and spin around with me that definitely moves shit in the "romantic" direction yeah?
>>
>>18457741
I'm autist but that sounds reasonable to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.