[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my gf is a real psychopath or at least has noticable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: trumpfossil.jpg (26KB, 363x171px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfossil.jpg
26KB, 363x171px
I think my gf is a real psychopath or at least has noticable psychopathic tendencies: tends to play with people, not very good at taking other feelings into account, shallow, very driven.

She is travelling and we will be apart for several months. Just today I received an email from her where she described in great detail the intense sexual attraction she was feeling towards a guy she was travelling with. I believe she slept with him, though she denies it.

Initially this sent me crazy, then I ended up googling 'dating a psychopath' or something and realised the bill fit very nicely. I am thinking I will try and leave her now. The sex has been crazy good though.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18456352
>Thoughts?
That's pretty hot. You should encourage her to go for more guys.
>>
I reccommend a threesome when they come back.
>>
Psychopathy is a strong word - it's better reserved for murderers or the corporate types that would, say, knowingly taint drinking water if they knew they would get away with it

Either way your girlfriend doesnt sound like a nice person.
>>
>>18456360
I think you are right. And more late night browsing makes me think she may fall more under the category of histrionic:

A personality disorder characterized by:
shallow and labile affectivity,
self-dramatization,
theatricality,
exaggerated expression of emotions,
suggestibility,
egocentricity,
self-indulgence,
lack of consideration for others,
easily hurt feelings, and
continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention

And I know it's a terrible thing to attempt to diagnose someone like this. But I feel like I've had to try and explain matters of basic kindness and courtesy to her several times and it just doesn't work.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.