[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Eating Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497032821812.png (85KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497032821812.png
85KB, 271x300px
How do I stop with my horrible eating pattern. I would have a good day, go to work, do some little excersise after and then all of a sudden I get really hungry. Like I need some kinda shit food to make me full. Like today I went to work and mowed my lawn for 2 hours. Come in and order a pizza and drink coke. Or the other day I went walking around the park for a little while and all of sudden on the way home I get burger king. The worst part is I have a meal replacer shake at my house and dont use it as much as I should. It just doesnt fill me up when I get really hungry like I need real food but sometimes there is none in my house. I want to buy a grill to cook more myself but im waiting on more money since i only work part time. I lose energy and motivation to do things when I eat like shit but I fear im addicted to it.
>>
>>18456321
Do you game if you do start gaming distract yourself don't think about eating and if you're hungry eat something like a apple while gaming to keep you distracted or drink a lot of water that will fill you up.
>>
>>18456324
I game alot which is another issue I dont need to go into now. But I dont eat from being bored its just actual hunger. Even if I am busy doing shit I still feel it
>>
>>18456336
It might be because of a condition how long does it take for you to get hungry again after eating a meal?
>>
>>18456370
Yea its called me being a fatass with no control lol. I eat 3 meals a day normally but its just when I get hungry only fast food or something really big fills me up and I dont have the money or time to make big meals so fast food is the best choice.
>>
>>18456372
How long till it you know passes does it take hours or maybe days (feel free not to answer that if you don't want to). And eating fast food everyday isn't healthy it might be giving you more fat then needed and if that's the case you have to either start working out or start making food and I know you can't since you don't have the time but you can make time.
>>
Whenever you feel hungry drink a glass of water. If you're still hungry eat an apple or banana. Drinking coco cola makes you even more thirsty.
>>
>>18456395
Till what passes? my hunger? It passes when I eat lol. Its not every day but its way too much then it should be. I am like half healthy half shit eating.
>>
>>18456410
I meant how long till you have to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>18456422
No idea its random. I go like 2-3 times a day
>>
>>18456321
Unfortunately, discipline is key here. You just need to let your body get used to being hungry after eating a certain amount.

Start tracking calories. It took me effort when I first started and now I involuntarily count them. Only took a couple of months to get to that point.

Also, certain foods will make you feel full with less calories. Usually food high in fiber. Junk food tends to be very calorically dense. A lot of that "full" feeling is psychological. (Don't have to trust me on that. There is a lot of reading you can do)
>>
>>18456428
Are you obese or chubby cause something isn't adding up.
>>
>>18456432
Yea I tried that stare it away approach and i failed obviously.
>>18456435
I am 5'11 and 215 so technically obese via the charts
>>
>>18456321
>>18456428
Shitting 3 times a day is not healthy.

Losing weight has never been a mystery. Everybody knows how to do it. But if it was easy nobody would be fat, right?

Heres how i cut sugar and fast food out.
Firstly i drank water, before every meal and any time i was hungry outside of a set meal time. So if i was hungry at 10:30 i'd drink a glass of water and it would satiate me till 12-1.

Second i would pre prepare my meals in advance, so anything that was gonna take more than 5 minutes to create i'd do ahead of time and freeze it.

Third i learnt not to eat just because i was almost finished or didn't want to waste it. the first time you start feeling full..... STOP EATING. Overeating every meal is not good.
Fourth and final thing was i noticed i'd buy junk before work. So i allocated cash to each day for emergencys and left my bank card at home.

You need to change your habbits... not go on a diet.
Going on a diet implies you're only doing it to lose weight. That will never work. You need to change your diet for good.
>>
>>18456441
Have you talked to a doctor about it?
Non of this seems normal. Have you heard of Bulimia Nervosa or Binge eating check them up and check if you fall in any category.
>>
>>18456520
I think your very much overthinking this.
>>
>>18456522
Well your telling us that you eat 3 times a day and go to the bathroom 2 to 3 times day you should be countering it.
The best I could tell you is to go see a doctor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.